Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

THIS IS NOT A FLAME TOPIC!

This is a discussion on THIS IS NOT A FLAME TOPIC! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K2 just host the game but yeah they got costs... they employ GMs, tech admins , graphic artists , CS ...
Page: 2

PopTart

K2 just host the game but yeah they got costs...
    they employ GMs, tech admins , graphic artists , CS departments
    and servers.... this costs ALOT of money guys so dont think that all of the cash K2 makes goes to thier pockets cuz it doesnt...

SiegeR

Originally posted by PopTart
    K2 just host the game but yeah they got costs...
    they employ GMs, tech admins , graphic artists , CS departments
    and servers.... this costs ALOT of money guys so dont think that all of the cash K2 makes goes to thier pockets cuz it doesnt...

they give money to those ppl to only let them drink coffee and chat all the time at office?

PopTart

iv been talking to some of this people and they r extreamly busy
    bearly had time to answer me....
    u think the gms and every 1 just sit at thier offices all day and do nothing? well that's wrong dude... K2 has more on thie'r plate then KO but they realy try maybe they mess up alot that's right but hey no 1 is perfect

SiegeR

Originally posted by PopTart
    iv been talking to some of this people and they r extreamly busy *
    u think the gms and every 1 just sit at thier offices all day and do nothing? well that's wrong dude... K2 has more on thie'r plate then KO but they realy try maybe they mess up alot that's right but hey no 1 is perfect

can u just show me a thing which they completely done(made it perfect) and do that in right time not months later

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by SiegeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiegeR)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PopTart
    iv been talking to some of this people and they r extreamly busy *

can u just show me a thing which they completely done(made it perfect) and do that in right time not months later[/b]
    They perfectly screwed everything up.

TunaFishyMe

personally, i feel that their staff is qualified for the job

Ki1laH

They WILL raise the cap to 80, thats one of the biggest new things with the ice age patch, new skills etc...and it is coming fairly soon, trust me.

K2 staff are fine by me, I always get responses from bigbird in game when he isn't extremely busy, and i get my CS responses within a few days, Im perfectly happy with the way its run.

There is no game that will ever be able to completely stop macros.

SiegeR

Originally posted by Ki1laH
    They WILL raise the cap to 80, thats one of the biggest new things with the ice age patch, new skills etc...and it is coming fairly soon, trust me. *

K2 staff are fine by me, I always get responses from bigbird in game when he isn't extremely busy, and i get my CS responses within a few days, Im perfectly happy with the way its run.

80 <_<

some ppl will miss their real lifes for 1 year more to xp to 80

userbin

naw, you can have a life,

thats what koxp was made for duh :wacko: :huh: :mellow: :blink:

Originally posted by Ki1laH
    They WILL raise the cap to 80, thats one of the biggest new things with the ice age patch, new skills etc...and it is coming fairly soon, trust me. *

its not just the macroing, its other forms of cheating and babashopping. In addition to that they dotn even seem liek they try to stop the macros, and all the ppl wo get banned for something somehow get mysteriously unbanned soon after.

Default Re: THIS IS NOT A FLAME TOPIC!

Originally posted by CaliKing
    k2 isnt making a butt load of money dude you have to realize the costs of running a game .
    LooL. ..ok uh . .LMAO. .hang on lemme. . . LMFAO. .

whew. . ok i'm a little better now. . hmmm maybe thats why their CS sux they cant afford it?? :rollseyes:
    Oh yea they spend it all on "A NEW WORLD!" and perpetuate the madness. :huh:

You're right though, they're not making a butt load of money they're making a monumental amount of money.

BlueAdept

does anyone know if there is any truth to the rumor that all lvl 70 + chars will be rolled back to 70 when ice age comes out?

merchanter123

only gets rolled back if your at 100% GG go go 99%

Originally posted by SiegeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiegeR)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ki1laH

80 <_<

some ppl will miss their real lifes for 1 year more to xp to 80[/b]
    6mths max not 1 year

hej

Dont belive K2 have a staff.

But i think ice age would be god, then you have the "patch" that the game company is working on now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast