Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

New King of Beramus

This is a discussion on New King of Beramus within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After playing for 3 years my dream and our clan dream came true and one of us became a King ...
Page: 1

After playing for 3 years my dream and our clan dream came true and one of us became a King

the first English talking king after almost a year of randoms peeps who donate cash on their friends and only spam king chat with crap

I finally got the Kingship of Beramus Orc side after the help and support of all my friends who rly helped me to achieve this goal

I want thank my clan and hoomies EverLong Clan , EverLigh and EverLight for the great support they provided me to stand up to be the king :wub:

and want to thank all the other ppl who supported me in achieving this goal like SugarShake Clan, BlutBat Clan , J1tem Clan, HelloHooray Clan and lots more of clans and ppl which will take a long list to mention them all

I will make this month the best month in Bera Orc side history after the great kings who were before like HitMachine , CasaBlanca and Steelo

here are some of things and events am going to make this month and if any extra idea's some1 have plz share ^_^

well here is the things am going to do for this month

1. Kill Keeper Event in LW: Usually i will make this event on the middle LW (2nd one)

i will award the one who kill the keeper with 100m (from my own bucket)

2. Kill Keeper Event on DLW: Usually i will make this event on the middle DLW (2nd one)

I will award the one who kills the warder with 50m and every warder kill with 25m (money from my own bucket)

3. Find King Event: Usually done after Wars and the first one to see me and say "Hello Ace" will get 50m (from my own bucket too)

Note: The clan who 1 of their member tp to me using a tp scroll all his clan members will be dropped from winning the event
    also anyone who tp to me using the scroll will be disqualified.

4. The 35th PM Event: Usually done after Jurad mountain cave quest and the 35th person to pm me after launching the event will win a 25m (from my own bucket)

5. XP Event 30%: Due to the lack of kingdom Treasury money making XP events daily is difficult sadly
    so this 30% XP event will be done every 2~3 days and usually after Jurad mountain cave quest depending in the availability of the cash in Treasury
    (I would have done it from my own money but it only use treasury cash )

6. Donating money for 50~100 person a day: this event is only to make ppl happy and let them take a nice memory pictures by getting money from their king ^_^

Note: max amount allowed of coins given is 2k coins to save cash for XP events

7. Random support: I will provide some random helps in xp partys for low lvls and money support for them to enjoy the game more

8. Questions Event: I will ask 3 Random questions 2 days a week and the first guy to answer 1 question gets 10m coins (money from my own bucket)

9. Kill King Event: I will go to arena with my clan and the one who kills me will get the reward. the amount depends on the difficulty of killing me (10m , 30m and 50m). Also might choose a clannie to be the target in this event

Also I wanna apologies for some of the ppl pking in CZ or Wars because the king notes sometimes covers their HP while pking and try my best to reduce the king notes ^_^

well I will do my best to make this month the best one on Orc side History so await more events coming up and sorry for the very long post :lol:

Zaczaco11

he's lying. h43r:

its been like 2 years since the last english king.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

but grats

Its great dude. It's impressive that you used your ability to lead to get people to stand together despite all the naysayers, critics and essentially the same people who don't make things better but contribute to the bs. There are many people who have the same opportunities but use it to make things worse, you made it better, one defines greatness and one defines failure.

Zaczaco11

actually businessclass was a village of people who would vote for one guy, they'd threaten people and crap, so he beat a whole village...grats :P

its been 2 years since casa was king? :S

kenbachi is honest man he will keep his words so no worries ^^

xstep

gratz

Do the find the king event in cz so they wont tp on you^^
    gratz

now only if this could happen on human side -.-

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Hehe after this month you will be voted again over and over (if thats possible)
    Still GRATZ again, as this is awesome... 2bad I cant enjoy this with you guys...

PFC Senior Member

gratz

Gratz. I remember when i played beramus and it was always random turks. They always spammed the command chat saying "Selling blah blah blah" and always giving 100m to their clannies.

Yay, this month is going to be good on beramus ^^, next month vote for EverLong member again!

Mezmerize

3. Find King Event: Usually done after Wars and the first one to see me and say "Hello Ace" will get 50m (from my own bucket too)

Note: The clan who 1 of their member tp to me using a tp scroll all his clan members will be dropped from winning the event
    also anyone who tp to me using the scroll will be disqualified.[/b]
    just do it in cz where tp scrolls ain't workin. a lil advice

MiragBaba

gratez mate

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast