Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Not getting in wars...

This is a discussion on Not getting in wars... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Not really sure what the problem is. I never used to get in to war until i realised that you ...
Page: 3

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Not really sure what the problem is. I never used to get in to war until i realised that you had to move around. Since i started moving around, i've never failed to get into war (but then again, i haven't played for a good few months). But even during the most busy times on dies when more people didn't get in that people who did i always got in. And i don't have a super fast PC or a great net connection..

Not sure really :/

HastaLaVista

You need 100k Coins. =)

oli

You need 100k Coins. =)[/b]
    LoL?!
    Why do you need 100k coin to get in ?

LoL?!
    Why do you need 100k coin to get in ?[/b]
    wanted to ask the same.. Lot of time's i had 100k and i didn't get in and sometime's without 100k i did get in.. I don't think that u can solve it with this way .. ;/

oli

wanted to ask the same.. Lot of time's i had 100k and i didn't get in and sometime's without 100k i did get in.. I don't think that u can solve it with this way .. ;/[/b]
    I would say all about luck...

Shane1911

You need 100k Coins. =)[/b]
    Lots of misinformation in this thread.

Reality is that I don't get in sometimes lately as well. But I believe that I simply hit the "200 player" limit. Sometimes the tunnel is overflowing with people and not all will get in.

XtheFox Senior Member microsmurf's Avatar

Lots of misinformation in this thread.

Reality is that I don't get in sometimes lately as well. But I believe that I simply hit the "200 player" limit. Sometimes the tunnel is overflowing with people and not all will get in.[/b]
    that is right the war's are always filled and 100's don't get in but it's the fact that i see every one around me get in and that when i do get in i am the first one in by the time all others get in im by the doors or 1/2 way to the warder and im a warriors.
    the people that do get in have 3 sec lag and take forever to load where as i have 0 lag and take 1 sec to load

Banned

happend to me few times b4, no need to call nasa for that really, just bad lucky, esp at wars where is huge load of ppl this shit simply happening
    there is capacity, just pray for next u will get in :P

happend to me few times b4, no need to call nasa for that really, just bad lucky, esp at wars where is huge load of ppl this shit simply happening
    there is capacity, just pray for next u will get in :P[/b]

I dunno, I used to always get in 100% and no it's not because I've suddenly stopped moving, or somehow forgot coins or whatever. It's the point that as of recent, people are just not getting in. I think many people are missing this in that it is a NEW problem, happening to people who've been playing for a long time. I did try moving just before the war and not a min before I like I used to and got in the last 2 wars just fine. But that doesn't mean it's explained since in both of those wars 5-6 others I knew each time didn't make it in. If it is a limited number allowed through the gate, the fact that people aren't getting is NEW...see the difference? I personally think something has either changes (like the number getting in) OR there is a bug of some kind...

Today 6 members of my clan didn't make it in 2nd war and another 50+ at lunar. If we can't get into wars, and level 50's can with no prem, why are we paying to play this game at this level?

harpy_queen

Today 6 members of my clan didn't make it in 2nd war and another 50+ at lunar. If we can't get into wars, and level 50's can with no prem, why are we paying to play this game at this level?[/b]

+1 :angry:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123