Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Not just mage rogue skills getting changed?

This is a discussion on Not just mage rogue skills getting changed? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sorry if this is spam and I didn't pay attention. I saw the changes http://www.knightonlineworld.com/moradon.php only rogue mage skills got ...
Page: 1

Ignore Me Senior Member

Sorry if this is spam and I didn't pay attention.
    I saw the changes http://www.knightonlineworld.com/moradon.php only rogue mage skills got improved.
    Thought unfair on me I prefer priest but what can you do.

Just got my rez out thought it could be better to level pet if debuffed(debuf takes no XP from kill). Torment normally AOE 30%.

Torment 50%

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Our secret is out now. :angry:

Ignore Me Senior Member

Our secret is out now. :angry:[/b]
    Yeah but thats gonna hurt them bad. All that work on AC improvement and someone cuts the whole bunch in half with a level 57 skill. :lol:
    Anyway maybe now partys doing harpys and DS will realise they need a debuffer.

EDIT: mages ignore AC I think so maybe harpy ladder partys won't care.

Ayman4u

whats new for warriors

RiseAgainst_

Whats the new secret, that torment = 50% in exp /pk?

japo

I just pked a bit yesterday and i discovered that rogues have 2 new powerfull skills...

1. Bloody Beast; oftenly is like a spike-trust vs strong warriors and u hit them 500-600, yesterday i was hitting them above 700-800. to low defensive players oftenly hit 600-700, yesterday above 800.

2. Blind; wtf... this skill was 200% dmge, but yesterday i hit pple without duffs and buffed for 700-800 dmg!! it means that is strong like a trust

after this changes warriors are easier to kill, and we have more chance to defeat lvl 80 tankers xD

- Rogue
    - Bloody Beast – an attack that ignores defense power (damage increased 30%) so 500dmg+30% <3
    - Blinding – gives 200% damage and blind the opponent for 3 seconds. This does not work on monsters. (damage increased 200% and
    time of lost sight has been reduced to 2 seconds)

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

I just pked a bit yesterday and i discovered that rogues have 2 new powerfull skills...

1. Bloody Beast; oftenly is like a spike-trust vs strong warriors and u hit them 500-600, yesterday i was hitting them above 700-800. to low defensive players oftenly hit 600-700, yesterday above 800.

2. Blind; wtf... this skill was 200% dmge, but yesterday i hit pple without duffs and buffed for 700-800 dmg!! it means that is strong like a trust

after this changes warriors are easier to kill, and we have more chance to defeat lvl 80 tankers xD

- Rogue
    - Bloody Beast – an attack that ignores defense power (damage increased 30%) so 500dmg+30% <3
    - Blinding – gives 200% damage and blind the opponent for 3 seconds. This does not work on monsters. (damage increased 200% and
    time of lost sight has been reduced to 2 seconds)[/b]
    edit: nvm... too easy.

japo

edit: nvm... too easy.[/b]
    :lol: They have increased 30% dmg on a skill that was 3rd more powerfull (spike,trust, BloodyB)... But its very more important due to this skill have only 5 seconds of cooldown instead 10 secs of rest of skills.

I dont know exactly what think rest of players, but i think that this skills will help a lot pking :P

CallMeNoob

What about warrior ?
    give us some more hp ^^

japo

What about warrior ?
    give us some more hp ^^[/b]
    u mean that 13-14k hp is not enough?

CallMeNoob

u mean that 13-14k hp is not enough?[/b]

Yea 15-16k would be nice :lol:

so what the new
    they just make rouges more powerful
    and who care about warriors

How many changes on Archers?

I think they realised rogues really do suck.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

They have made mages stupidly over powered at the moment. Next step is they will reduce the tower damage just to make life even easier for them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast