Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Not just mage rogue skills getting changed?

This is a discussion on Not just mage rogue skills getting changed? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; warriors should have always been the weakest class since they are by far the easiest to play and have the ...
Page: 2

warriors should have always been the weakest class since they are by far the easiest to play and have the best hp/armour.

Yeah, it comes with consequences though.

G0D

Yeah blinding for rouge is leet now! It's a 2nd spike. Bloody beast has like a small boost to it, I can hit like 150dmg more than I used to.

But blinding.. so fun Anyone actually hit a mob with blinding then done spike? Look at the damage difference it's like 300-500 :P

Speed

u mean that 13-14k hp is not enough?[/b]
    dude dont be stupid ... even babashopped 80 warriors dont hit 14k hp... , normal warrior would be from 5.5k-8k on lvls 70-80... still that much hp isnt even all good .. skill that use so much mana and stuff think about it

RiseAgainst_

Malice drops 50% ac too? ;o

Mario

Torment 50%[/b]
    tried with a friend = 604 basic AC

tormented => 423
    maliced => 453

so just another bullshit, but well malice is -25% as well now dont forget u need to count "minus" from basic AC, not buffed one.

tommyleonghk

what about priests?

Mario

what about priests?

[/b]
    read above :P malice got changed from 20% to 25%

HotAsIce

I didn't see anything different about the blade skills, what was changed with them?

dude dont be stupid ... even babashopped 80 warriors dont hit 14k hp... , normal warrior would be from 5.5k-8k on lvls 70-80... still that much hp isnt even all good .. skill that use so much mana and stuff think about it[/b]
    actually, they do....during csw a clannie drained 3 different warriors for 1400-1500 which = 14k-15k hp.

saca

actually, they do....during csw a clannie drained 3 different warriors for 1400-1500 which = 14k-15k hp.[/b]
    with undying i have also 14.5 HP <_<
    with scrol 9.6 ;/
    they should make shock stunt 100% :P

the most thing i have problem with is archer skill ice shot 100% slow h34r:

Vert

I didn&#39;t see anything different about the blade skills, what was changed with them?[/b]
    supposedly the 72 ice skill now slows (i thought it did before, but havent played ice mage)
    and the 72 light skill stun rate got reduced slightly (i haven&#39;t noticed much difference myself)

HotAsIce

They should just dupewhipe allt he +3 imir rings, and they wouldn&#39;t have a problem with the stun rate.

They should just dupewhipe allt he +3 imir rings, and they wouldn&#39;t have a problem with the stun rate.[/b]
    imirs don&#39;t help the stun rate, just the dmg.

with undying i have also 14.5 HP <_<
    with scrol 9.6 ;/
    they should make shock stunt 100% :P

the most thing i have problem with is archer skill ice shot 100% slow h34r:[/b]
    it&#39;s close enough

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast