Why my post getting deleted ? about sending cs ticket about orcs ap ?

This is a discussion on Why my post getting deleted ? about sending cs ticket about orcs ap ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As many know i did a call for the humans to write a ticket to k2network about it. Suddenly my ...
Page: 1

As many know i did a call for the humans to write a ticket to k2network about it. Suddenly my post is gone, if you see is somewhere tell me. Seems someone have a diffrent idea about it and just delete the topic.

I can understand him a bit tho many players at orc side where getting very arrogant and insulting people about this matter.

I would be ashamed to for that but no reason to delete, my topic i guess. Maybe pressed wrong button ??? lol

And if there was a reason could you be polite to sent me a message about it ???

Should have posted this in the Problem Resolution Center. Also, it's not "admin abuse" because theres no such thing as that. If they're the administrators, they can obviously do what they want, not as if someone else should tell them how to run their website.

Now, to the real point. I'm assuming your post was moved (which btw, we don't delete any topics/posts) because it wasn't necessarily needed anymore. Felix gave you quite a long reply which covered just about everything I believe. If you've got any other problems, I suggest contacting Felix himself rather than accusing us of "admin abuse" as it's extremely annoying.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I moved the post , I did a long reply to you and decided your simply not worth the amount of crap that will come from that thread so I decided to move it to the admin vault.

That post will going to explode into a massive flame war because you were going the right way to rubbing up ALOT of people the wrong way.

Should have posted this in the Problem Resolution Center. Also, it's not "admin abuse" because theres no such thing as that. If they're the administrators, they can obviously do what they want, not as if someone else should tell them how to run their website.

Now, to the real point. I'm assuming your post was moved (which btw, we don't delete any topics/posts) because it wasn't necessarily needed anymore. Felix gave you quite a long reply which covered just about everything I believe. If you've got any other problems, I suggest contacting Felix himself rather than accusing us of "admin abuse" as it's extremely annoying.[/b]

Do i say how to run your forum ?? i don't see that anywhere but k

Flame war well that's about people attitude who post on it ^^ If they can't post anything without flaming is that my fault ??

They can just say their oppinion instead of flaming you are their hero you can learn them that i guess

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Right you had your say.

Locking thread