Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

A Note to ALL Users about Commercial Websites (Item Stores, etc)

This is a discussion on A Note to ALL Users about Commercial Websites (Item Stores, etc) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; User Aboddon has been banned becouse breaking your Tos. Ziajek wasn't breaking it so you dotn have rights to bann ...
Page: 2

User Aboddon has been banned becouse breaking your Tos. Ziajek wasn't breaking it so you dotn have rights to bann Ziajek. Thats all./[/b]
    Yes, i'm glad to see you are calling the shots now, since you definitely run this forum -_- As Festo has said, you broke ToS on one account, thus you have shown ignorance for our rules.. giving us the right to indefinitely suspend your rights on the forum through banning. Sorry, but it's not in your hands to decide if your actions merit a certain type of ban h34r:.

Banned Senior Member

btw, we have a fun little rule here about evading IP bans ( making new accounts and using proxies if your IP banned ) it means we terminate any new accounts associated with the main account

majix has become quite the forum nazi in just a few days i love it.

Lutz, Your my hero.[/b]

Just giving a shout out to my bro spec!!! MINNESOTA MAFIA bro!!! ALL THE WAY lol!!
    :wub:

so if a website isn't commercial we can link to it in profile ? i've had non-commercial websites in my sig and they've been removed

Just giving a shout out to my bro spec!!! MINNESOTA MAFIA bro!!! ALL THE WAY lol!!
    :wub:[/b]
    lmao. Nice spam xD

btw abbedon isn't that the leader of elegance or one of the leaders. Inside info told me they duped serveral items.

Better not get involved

Ziajek

btw abbedon isn't that the leader of elegance or one of the leaders. Inside info told me they duped serveral items.

Better not get involved[/b]
    IT'S LIE I NEVER NEVER DUPE ANYTHINK. If you are telling to all those lies give a PROOF. You are breaking down my reputation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12