Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Note Regarding XTrap "Fixes"

This is a discussion on Note Regarding XTrap "Fixes" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Any "XTrap" fixes must comply with the following rules: 1. You may NOT post any third party fix that edits ...
Page: 1

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Any "XTrap" fixes must comply with the following rules:

1. You may NOT post any third party fix that edits any form of the KnightOnline files, including but not limited to .tbl, .exe, or .dll files.
    2. Any methods you want must be posted publically; otherwise, keep it to yourself and your friends.

KiNgKoNg

i was just tryin to help out the 90% people who play the game that cant get pass xtrap =/

llJuanMall

i was just tryin to help out the 90% people who play the game that cant get pass xtrap =/[/b]
    what did u post? :huh:

daywalker

That explains why it got deleted Thanks for the note xD

KiNgKoNg

i posted i needed somone to test xtrap , i can logg in fine im tryin to help other people logg in , my topic is deleted or got moved dunno didnt feal like looking it up , anyways i sent my stuff to somone already ill post if it works in a min

i posted i needed somone to test xtrap , i can logg in fine im tryin to help other people logg in , my topic is deleted or got moved dunno didnt feal like looking it up , anyways i sent my stuff to somone already ill post if it works in a min[/b]
    Banned.
    Don't test me.

rgkenny

anyone have an actual working way for this bull? half my clan is in and i still cant get in lol

Lutz man that was kinda harsh bro =/

Lutz man that was kinda harsh bro =/[/b]
    Third-party modifications to the program are specifically unallowed.

It was the Xtrap Folder he got off Knight ONline

Hope it was

Vanquisher

I think if it helps people it should be allowed..But im not running the forums... :\ o well worked for my clan member

I think if it helps people it should be allowed..But im not running the forums... :\ o well worked for my clan member[/b]
    The problem is, we can't distinguish the difference between help and harm that quickly, and if someone really wanted to inject something into the files, they could.
    In addition, it is against the Knight Online (K2) TOS, and therefore is illegal, and a bannable offense. We're not here to support things against K2.

Vanquisher

The problem is, we can't distinguish the difference between help and harm that quickly, and if someone really wanted to inject something into the files, they could.
    In addition, it is against the Knight Online (K2) TOS, and therefore is illegal, and a bannable offense. We're not here to support things against K2.[/b]

O i did not think about that..Thats why you are admin and im not

Well I'm not trying to go against what ur saying, cuz I still prefer people not to post hacks, and etc., but allowing people to sell of items for USD, and Accounts is against the TOS also....

daywalker

i posted i needed somone to test xtrap , i can logg in fine im tryin to help other people logg in , my topic is deleted or got moved dunno didnt feal like looking it up , anyways i sent my stuff to somone already ill post if it works in a min[/b]

Banned.
    Don't test me.[/b]
    If i am correct, he was using an old xtrap folder to have it re-update and he said it worked for him :/ Mine was the more of a third-party tool, and I apologize for posting it, didn't know it was against rules.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast