Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

NoTurningBack67

This is a discussion on NoTurningBack67 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As you can see, I rarely post in these forums. Ive seen that the mods and all r GG =] ...
Page: 1

LookBehindYou

As you can see, I rarely post in these forums. Ive seen that the mods and all r GG =] but the forums are full of assholes like the one im going to flame in the following paragraphs. First of, I would like to highlight that I play in the Beramus server, a Vanguards member. I am "WooF" in the Knights United forums, anyone who cares can go (www.knightsunited.com) and check for my post count or w/e. The guy I'm about to flame is one of the many idiots that ruined a person's ingame experience, thus making this person give up KO.

If you would like to check the Beramus market section (if you can be arsed, of course...I wouldnt lol), theres this post made by him selling a WoE. My bro has been playing KO for some time and has reached a good level in my standards, 68. Suck me, its something for me xD... To this he was excited, since not many people seem to sell these staffs. When his offer was "accepted" he was really happy. Damn, he didnt even go to dinner when the whole family was eating. He wanted the trade done. Does he have life? None of your business, you are no one to judge him, nor anyone can. So please, stupid flames out of here =/ It's a request, of course, you can jump in and throw all your 13 years old kiddy flames.

The trade included a crimson set +7, complete robe+7, and idk what else, 40gbs I am told. They were looking for a middleman, they chatted for a long time looking for one, many known people in beramus were mentioned but he denied them all. I was starting to suspect, oh well. RobinAdonis (sowwy to mention u <3), ::ARC::, heavyarms, MrsHellRaizer were all mentioned. He did not agree to any. All these are well known people in Beramus. What a tard huh? Since my brother was so desperate on gettnig the item, he traded the 40gbs first. Guess what folks? He just went silent. He replied to nothing and well...you can guess from there.

Who am I? Im just another kid that plays KO everyday looking for some fun with his clannies. My brother has played this game legitly and gets pwned like this. His account is now in my possession and well, =/ join the flame fest for this guy to raise your post count lol gogogogo xD

Now, you can say my bro was stupid and didnt think correctly. Why the hell would he trade 40gbs to this stranger anyway? Dont ask me, dont ask him...that is not what&#39;s being discussed in this thread. The fact that this scammer is an asshole is as real as the fart i just had.

Now, really =/ I&#39;m not expecting pity or whatever... he gave up on KO and decided to work now in his life, I&#39;m very happy for him, very fucking so xD. He&#39;s 19 and im 16. Do not be carried away by my age, it seems teenagers are stereotyped and think every teenager thinks they are a gangsta yo ma man! =]

Everyday i come to these forums and see pointless threads to flame about this and this other guy. Well this one has a point. Ban the ass, trust me or not... my post count is like, what? no more than 200 I think... so I&#39;m not gg =] Look up for me in Knights United...

Ban the ass before he scams another guy. I&#39;m half happy he scammed my bro... I bet hes going to have a wonderful life from now on =].

Much wub, woof

PS OH and it woul dbe HELLA funy if this guy NoTurningBack67 posts back... no, really. I&#39;ve found out a good ability in me. I can shut the fuck up people who think theyre kewl =] ^^

thanks for reading, if anyone did...and if youre going to post : "shit, this is too long im not reading it" at least flame the guy =( raise ur post count with style

RiseAgainst_

Yo do u think ppl actually read long posts? summarize it

Severed

i read the whole thing

so yes, people do read long posts

if you dont like it, skim read it or leave

Woof, all the best to your brother. He achieved alot, but he&#39;s off to better things

<3 your buttsecks buddy

LookBehindYou

thanks for reading, if anyone did...and if youre going to post : "shit, this is too long im not reading it" at least flame the guy =( raise ur post count with style[/b]

Seriously, if youre not in a forum to frigging read a few paragraphs, then go out and continue playing KO. No flame intended. Its just that without reading it, you wont understand much... if you dont care, I prefer you not to read it.

=) thanks for clicking thread though

/gayhug

That sux Woof. Just some guys have to ruin the game for all of us

RiseAgainst_

i read the whole thing

so yes, people do read long posts

if you dont like it, skim read it or leave

Woof, all the best to your brother. He achieved alot, but he&#39;s off to better things

<3 your buttsecks buddy[/b]
    U read it cuz he is prolly ur friend or u r totally bored.

Seriously, if youre not in a forum to frigging read a few paragraphs, then go out and continue playing KO. No flame intended. Its just that without reading it, you wont understand much... if you dont care, I prefer you not to read it.

=) thanks for clicking thread though

/gayhug[/b]
    lolz <3

LookBehindYou

U read it cuz he is prolly ur friend or u r totally bored.
    lolz <3[/b]
    Both I bet lol

hes my old CL and good friend over the msn/xfire =]

so yeah he /cares cuz he knows me and all that

^_^ wouldnt you?

and

OMG HAHAHAHAH A @ UR SIG LOLO HAHAHAHAHAHAhahaHAHahah

well why can cleaver be +9 and shard cant?
    test it out with shard+9 and cleaver+9

MOTHERFUKINLOL LOL

Zxenke

Riseagainst doesnt like reading long posts, hmm, i wonder why...

RiseAgainst_

::

Yea argueing about wich dagger is better.. cleaver +9 or shard +8

u could see all the comments with fairly valid statements.. and then... u keep going down till u see a total retard saying:

"well why can cleaver be +9 and shard cant?
    test it out with shard+9 and cleaver+9 "

CONGRATULATIONS !!!, U JUST WON " The most stupid comment of the year award" vandy_vs_gaytor/Idiot yayy

LookBehindYou

=P that was a good laugh RiseAgainst

but no spamming =[

new rule for thread=

ONE FLAME PER REPLY

gogogogoogo

PS> http://www.vidmax.com/index.php/videos/view/1593 =P

solidviet

i read it alll... wow so sad and touching... man sorry to hear

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

As you can see, I rarely post in these forums. Ive seen that the mods and all r GG =] but the forums are full of assholes like the one im going to flame in the following paragraphs.[/b]
    i thought it was gonna be about me...when i realized it wasnt i stopped reading -_-

tbh no one cares about ur whine

Severed

speak for yourself

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

speak for yourself[/b]
    so were all supposed to care cuz he got scammed in the most stupid of ways? im sorry but even my 9 year old brother knows better than the stupidity that occured in the main post

Zxenke

If no one cares...why did you post a reply?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast