Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

NoTurningBack67

This is a discussion on NoTurningBack67 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If no one cares...why did you post a reply?[/b] i thought it was gonna be about me...when i realized it ...
Page: 2

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

If no one cares...why did you post a reply?[/b]
    i thought it was gonna be about me...when i realized it wasnt i stopped reading[/b]
    because i wanted to say that? hence why i said that before i said no one cares...ur not the smartest are u

Severed

never said that

you said

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("camaz0tz")</div>
    tbh no one cares about ur whine[/b]
    you dont speak on behalf of the universal population, nor do you speak for me
    you stated noone, absolutely noone cares

well, i do

so next time, speak for yourself and not others

Zxenke

Ah, but you cared enough about his whine to tell us you didnt care...yay for hipocrisy!

never said that

you said
    you dont speak on behalf of the universal population, nor do you speak for me
    you stated noone, absolutely noone cares

well, i do

so next time, speak for yourself and not others[/b]
    oh no? i used an obviously exagerated term!!! OH NO!!!!!!!! i do believe its time for u to go get a douche and clean the sand from ur vagina

WafflesAndCocaine

sux to hear that he got scammed , sure the guys an ass but hes probly not dum enough to trade 40gbs to somone he just met for nothing ^^ 100% your brothers fault , gl in rl though. btw selling the 68?

Banned Senior Member

To give money to someone who you dont know before you get the items.... is just plain stupid

LookBehindYou

sux to hear that he got scammed , sure the guys an ass but hes probly not dum enough to trade 40gbs to somone he just met for nothing ^^ 100% your brothers fault , gl in rl though. btw selling the 68? [/b]

selling waffles+5 honey damage 10
    ill pm u if ill sell okie?

and ...

Community Asshole

:lol: at least youre doing ur job well >_<

Severed

lol @ Cama

you fall into the same category as those who know they cant win, therefore must pull out the worst of insults

obviously exaggerated or not, i dislike those who speak on my behalf, it really does tick me off

now, if you are going to argue back, something intellectual rather than a vagina joke hey?

Read above, theres others that do give a shit

if you dont like it, dont post in the topic, simple

lol @ Cama

you fall into the same category as those who know they cant win, therefore must pull out the worst of insults

obviously exaggerated or not, i dislike those who speak on my behalf, it really does tick me off

now, if you are going to argue back, something intellectual rather than a vagina joke hey?

Read above, theres others that do give a shit

if you dont like it, dont post in the topic, simple[/b]
    what exactly is there to argue intellectually over? i already stated the fact that any person with half a brain wouldnt hand over their money to some stranger...therefore the original posters brother DESERVED to be scammed in my opinion just for the simple fact hes an idiot

so all of u showing pitty to this person and actually defendign this beyond idiotic topic are pathetic at best...and therefore not worth more than a vagina joke

Severed

lol you really do phail cama

you outlined nobody cared, exaggerated or not

whether or not it was Woof&#39;s brothers stupidity in partaking in such a silly form of trade
    there are people that do give a shit and look beyond the stupidity

like it or you dont, some people do have a heart

LookBehindYou

To give money to someone who you dont know before you get the items.... is just plain stupid[/b]
    Agreeeeeed.

Notice how I half flamed my own bro for his stupidity =]

and well huh oh, is the guy banned yet?

ill have to take my own banlightsabre or wut h34r:

Agreeeeeed.

Notice how I half flamed my own bro for his stupidity =]

and well huh oh, is the guy banned yet?

ill have to take my own banlightsabre or wut h34r:[/b]
    u neglected to follow their guidelines for getting scammers banned and provided no proof...why are u expecting the guy to be banned?

as for severed...i feel sorry for u if u take every exagerated sentence literal, i really do, ok thats a lie i really dont give a shit ur just another idiot in the world

Severed

then i can see im at the right forum

you and me then belong together if im another idiot in this world

aaanyway, ill let cama believe what he wants

Woof, better things in store for your brother ^^

LookBehindYou

what exactly is there to argue intellectually over? i already stated the fact that any person with half a brain wouldnt hand over their money to some stranger...therefore the original posters brother DESERVED to be scammed in my opinion just for the simple fact hes an idiot

so all of u showing pitty to this person and actually defendign this beyond idiotic topic are pathetic at best...and therefore not worth more than a vagina joke[/b]
    Thanks for proving my point.

First thing in post, first thing happens.

Ive seen your posts (phantomlink) and I think you do a great job in these forums, but really, cama, whats the point ?

Okay, lets analyze your post.

What exactly is there to argue intellectually over?
    Severed asked you to not speak on behalf him. Am I correct? Good, why did you have to respond in the most childish way? A vagina joke is always good to piss people off or? I tried to ignore you, but c&#39;mon.

Yes, you stated that my bro was being plain stupid for trading 40gbs to a total stranger. HEY, any person with half a brain and with eyes couldve read what I typed and see that I agreed to this. What is there to point? The point is already made in the first post.

Its like hearing a conversation between two idiots:

The sky is blue

Yeah...the sky is blue..

The sky is blue !

The sky is blue... =)

Does my brother deserve to be scammed? Yeah... but what is deserve in your standards? Do you deserve to live? Why?

And, tbh...I think my English isnt THAT bad... I asked for pity? No, was pity given? Yes. Was your opinion asked? No, why did you post?

I REALLY, really, cama with all due respect... whats the point in you coming to this thread and flame people who actually /care? Live your life, fuck off. Let others be as they want, really...who the fuck are you to judge anyone? People do what they please, if they want to pity my brother then, SO BE IT. Your vagina joke was lame as hell, btw. And what severed meant was to at least next time use a little of your head before replying... cuz all youre doing right now is flame and flame. Really, why are you stating something that was not asked to? Ofcourse, this is a free board and you are free to express what-banana-you feel. So are the users that pity&#39;d my brother...

Cama, this is not a matter of my bro being stupid or not

Its about how much of an ass you are...and if you want to keep this on for the whole night, im up for it. Just make a separate thread please =]

WafflesAndCocaine

Well sorry to tell you this were is your proofs? this guy will not get banned lol , you have no evidence just words which anyone can do ... your wasting your time , just quit ko and be done with it and no problems

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast