Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

NoTurningBack67

This is a discussion on NoTurningBack67 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u neglected to follow their guidelines for getting scammers banned and provided no proof...why are u expecting the guy to ...
Page: 3

LookBehindYou

u neglected to follow their guidelines for getting scammers banned and provided no proof...why are u expecting the guy to be banned?

as for severed...i feel sorry for u if u take every exagerated sentence literal, i really do, ok thats a lie i really dont give a shit ur just another idiot in the world[/b]

Oh, I'm truly sorry I dont check the rules, sorry to any mod.

If you want proofs, I cant be arsed... It is up to you if you decide to ban him or not, okay? But you know what really is funny? Cama, why do you have to resort to such things... I know you dont know me... meh, I dont know you either, I bet you are cool with your friends and all. I'm just another "nerd" that comes to the forums and flames a random user in KO4LIFE cuz im THAT bored.

Why am I giving a shit about what you say, cama? Because I /care. And I dont resort to vagina jokes sowwy =[

Make the NoTurningBack67 guy post in this thread...and we'll see how smart he is.

Please, anyone smart enough to tell between black and white can clearly see this... and if you really think I'm an ass... I'm sorry, but I've tried my best to ignore your flames and comments... and have tried to not insult you, take this into consideration. =]

Banned Senior Member

Thats partly just how Cama is. But you cant just make a thread accusing someone and wanting them to be banned. You need more then just text, pictures from ingame or msn things like that.

WafflesAndCocaine

owned

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

What exactly is there to argue intellectually over?
    Severed asked you to not speak on behalf him. Am I correct? Good, why did you have to respond in the most childish way? A vagina joke is always good to piss people off or? I tried to ignore you, but c'mon.[/b]
    what exactly does my quote u stated have to do with anything u just explained? or do u like quoting random things cuz u think it makes u look smart?, the vagina joke had a meaning behind it but i guess u were all too stupid to see it: he needs to chill the fuck out if he takes exagerated statements so fucking serious

Yes, you stated that my bro was being plain stupid for trading 40gbs to a total stranger. HEY, any person with half a brain and with eyes couldve read what I typed and see that I agreed to this. What is there to point? The point is already made in the first post.
    [/b]
    i was asked if anything to argue intelligently, i was stating that there was nothing intelligent to argue over, so good question what was the point? i dont know ask severed

Does my brother deserve to be scammed? Yeah... but what is deserve in your standards? Do you deserve to live? Why?[/b]
    huh?
    And, tbh...I think my English isnt THAT bad... I asked for pity? No, was pity given? Yes. Was your opinion asked? No, why did you post?
    [/b]
    this doesnt need responses as u answer it in ur original explanations before the question

Really, why are you stating something that was not asked to?[/b]
    why was this post made if it asked for no responses at all cept a ban? why wasnt this just a pm to an admin? oh yes the only thing u DID ask for was flames on the scammer...well that would make this a flame topic? are u just upset it turned out to be flames against u instead of against the scammer?

LookBehindYou

Well sorry to tell you this were is your proofs? this guy will not get banned lol , you have no evidence just words which anyone can do ... your wasting your time , just quit ko and be done with it and no problems [/b]

Sad but true. Hey f u =P i aint quitting KO, its a good time killer xD

And yes... I cant blame cama for his way of living, really, who am I to? =]

Expected, phantom is doing his job... I understand, I guess... I wouldnt ban someone who randomly comes here and starts a thread about xxxxx user... not without proofs.

Well, just a heads up... I wouldnt want to see another guy getting scammed in such way, \o/.

And... yes, there are other people that would trade 40gbs to a total stranger.

Hey, look at the bright side... my bro just made this guy's day with 40gbs xD

WafflesAndCocaine

close this topic lol ill say it first CLOSE

LookBehindYou

what exactly does my quote u stated have to do with anything u just explained? or do u like quoting random things cuz u think it makes u look smart?, the vagina joke had a meaning behind it but i guess u were all too stupid to see it: he needs to chill the fuck out if he takes exagerated statements so fucking serious

i was asked if anything to argue intelligently, i was stating that there was nothing intelligent to argue over, so good question what was the point? i dont know ask severed
    huh?
    this doesnt need responses as u answer it in ur original explanations before the question
    why was this post made if it asked for no responses at all cept a ban? why wasnt this just a pm to an admin? oh yes the only thing u DID ask for was flames on the scammer...well that would make this a flame topic? are u just upset it turned out to be flames against u instead of against the scammer?[/b]

I guess my english is THAT bad.

Sorry, its my third language... no im not a turky hy

Okay.

No, quoting doesnt increase my e-penis whatsoever. K, point made. Man, sorry but I really cant express all my thoughts and feelings with english.

why was this post made if it asked for no responses at all cept a ban? why wasnt this just a pm to an admin? oh yes the only thing u DID ask for was flames on the scammer...well that would make this a flame topic? are u just upset it turned out to be flames against u instead of against the scammer?

It is actually funny to see you failed. No, im not a bit pissed off cuz I'm being flamed. I try to put other people's shoes... And I dont blame you for anything, nor phantom for not banning... I mean, you have your reason to flame, he has his reasons to not ban. Why did I post it in the general forum instead of a direct PM to the admin? No, im not an attention whore \o/, and no I dont want any pity. I wanted people to know that this person is a scammer and that any future threads, be it at KO4LIFE or any other forum, would be avoided. This will help people both in KO4LIFE and just KO in general. I have a question... why are you so angry? Sorry if youre not, but from what I see, you are. Whats to get mad about here? I havent even flamed you, I'm trying to solve this... Why did you post here? Really, if this post pisses you off so much dont post in it... why do you have to release your daily anger here? =P

And again, I'm not upset...not a bit. I'm still wondering at what your brain is thinking...

And yeah, since I cant get this guy banned without proofs, which I cannot provide it seems...maybe thats why I said in my previous post =

Expected, phantom is doing his job... I understand, I guess... I wouldnt ban someone who randomly comes here and starts a thread about xxxxx user... not without proofs.

Well, just a heads up... I wouldnt want to see another guy getting scammed in such way, \o/.

Oh, and you quoting my words separately doesnt make you look smarter either :P

LookBehindYou

close this topic lol ill say it first CLOSE[/b]
    dont ruin my fun :angry:

jamseams

Thx bro really appreciate that. XD

Hope you guys take some time to read this.

I will tell this personal story and my experiences in KO throughout these 2 years I have been playing KO.

I started this account the 3rd of July 2005. Yeah first time I play a MMORPG, and I decided on a mage ON BERAMUS XD. Typed in jamseams coz it has my and my bro's initials. Sexy uh. I began lvling as a n00b and I liked this game. I entered my first clan Death Bringers. I met all these ppl who are kind and willing to give a hand for others. From them I have learned many things and shared good moments together. I miss those old moments clan partying and ventriloing Miss you a lot Ooops, Colwyn, Piper, Finca, Princess Lea, grande haxor, quazy(some I could have missed out sorry). Dont ever forget me coz I am not going to forget ya. Then I joined HighWayToHell and became assist. Yes I really enjoyed playing ko; I met many friends in ko with whom I partied and chat a lot, made lvls, pks, wars, ugprades, tradings, and many crazy stuffs. I reached lvl 68 without ever having premium. Though I tried to buy prem with igc but never succeeded. It is a nice feeling you have..... You feel proud of your char coz you raised it yourself and you have put a lot of effort and dedication... Couldnt believe I could reach so far. Hey lvl 68 isnt much for many but for me its a great deal and I feel proud of it.

KE came then ROFD...

Then bifrost wipe came and pissed me off so much. Many may have lost much more than me but i got all my items with lots of time, effort and merchanting. Was not easy at all. Lost my staff too

Then server instabilities came.... Long time without ko...

Birthday came.... then

I decided to gift myself a stafff (cos i didnt get anythign from this bday) yah a WOE+7 but no one accepted my offers . A month passed and MY OFFER GOT ACCEPTED COOL!! This was xxSnoopyxx. As my bro said, he did not accept ::ARC:: as a middle man :S. THanks a lot ::ARC:: and sorry for taking your time; I really appreciate what you did. Then as I didnt want to let this chance go by, I decided to trust him.... He scammed me Took my 40gbs.

Many will think im stupid but i dont give a fuk I just wanted to trust him and gift myseelf a good staff. Then everything turns out grey and my chance of getting the staff shades out . I wont curse this guy nor hold grudge against him. He has taught me, unfortunately, not to trust anyone . So sorry this happened to me. Now Beramus is full of koxpers in a surprinsingly great number... this upsets me even more... no spots because of cheatesr Merchant has gone bad for me, dcs... etc... This game suppose to have fun with, to be enjoyed and to make friends, not enemies. Dont know why ppl macros, scam others. Would you feel proud of things you have obtained in this way?... Shame on you... Stealing efforts of others... and would you feel prouf of the lvl 70++ char you have obtained by macroing?

For those who know me, I am a legit player, never ksed, nor scammed ppl. When I was still lvl 5x, I helped lots of chickens XD. I met very cool and gg players. Thx For everything: Beatenubad, TGO, TOUFFOU, Zaferon, Legion, lonza, xxxHotStuffxxx, A3W, Soduku, Keller, el_loko, m0tita, dissiel, Tom , my lover ryan , darkstar and many more (wish you all luck and happy gaming),. Sorry if i missed any.

I am graduating from high school and may soon go to college and get a job... so on .. you know.... may not have time to play so I have decided to quit. THx all for everything and wish yall have a good gaming experience. Watch on my BRO pls Vanguards XD.

Last but not least.... My clannies.... They have brought me laughters like crazy, nice clan parties for exp and for farming, wars, pks, shitchat... Thx a lot Pancho, Vak, Vakita, Niko, kat, rogger, carlos, maguita, esclavo, strike, sexyprincess, K, darkangel, henry, and HUNTER (gayest of all) and others i could have missed out XD.

Wish you all guys luck and happy gaming. Will miss yall..

LookBehindYou

Dont like spammin in general but

tbh, i wouldnt read what jamseams just posted

=x

why are you so angry? Sorry if youre not, but from what I see, you are. Whats to get mad about here? I havent even flamed you, I'm trying to solve this... Why did you post here? Really, if this post pisses you off so much dont post in it... why do you have to release your daily anger here? =P[/b]
    im not mad, far from it...im just not nice theres a huge difference...reorganizing my thoughts so that i can put them in a nice way so i dont hurt peoples feeligns is, in my opinion, a waste of time...if i hurt someones feelings tough shit its not my problem

Oh, and you quoting my words separately doesnt make you look smarter either :P[/b]
    i was quotting them seperately so that its easier to tell what im specifically referring to, it wasnt to make myself look smarter it was for ease of reading and understanding

LookBehindYou

im not mad, far from it...im just not nice theres a huge difference...reorganizing my thoughts so that i can put them in a nice way so i dont hurt peoples feeligns is, in my opinion, a waste of time...if i hurt someones feelings tough shit its not my problem
    i was quotting them seperately so that its easier to tell what im specifically referring to, it wasnt to make myself look smarter it was for ease of reading and understanding[/b]
    So my quoting makes me smarter and not you, fail =/

Yup. If thats how you want to live...go on and keep on like that, not giving a shit about other people's feeling, and if they get hurt, then fuck off aye? xD

/psychologist mode on

now would you say : "nah i treat internet assholes like that...in RL in so much betta !!!"

comeon cama...

seriously, if i couldnt express what i wanted to say in english, sorry...its my third language and as it seems, I fail at it

after this thread i can say...

KU for life ^_^

/psychologist mode on

now would you say : "nah i treat internet assholes like that...in RL in so much betta !!!"
    comeon cama...[/b]
    irl is no different, i have no need to sugarcoat what i say

LookBehindYou

irl is no different, i have no need to sugarcoat what i say[/b]
    good to see you know how to live your own life

good luck being how you are being

jamseams

I have been called stupid. I dont give a fuk.... I am just warning you guys about this scammer. Its ok... I dont have proofs I dont care if he gets banned or not.

And.. I am not just quitting because of those 40gbs.. Read my story.... Several reasons influence on my decision :s. One of them is persons like cama. Sorry to say that but true.

Cama...ehmm.. Go to the church or meet some friends(I wouldnt like to have a friend like you)... and love your mother.. coz i think she doesnt love you.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast