Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

NoTurningBack67

This is a discussion on NoTurningBack67 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To some ppl trying to look smart - u aint....
Page: 4

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

To some ppl trying to look smart - u aint.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Cama...ehmm.. Go to the church or meet some friends(I wouldnt like to have a friend like you)... and love your mother.. coz i think she doesnt love you. [/b]
    church? no thx dont believe in religions, friends? im sure u wouldnt but who says i would have idiot friends like urself? tbh lots of people prefer friends who are honest over friends who just sugarcoat what they say so they dont hurt ur feelings...bout mom, dont push ur insecurities upon me

Yo do u think ppl actually read long posts? summarize it[/b]

he said if you have a low iq don't click...

cama is either a real hardcore lesbian or 100% hetro male its kinda hard to tell :lol:

Ainelover

Yo do u think ppl actually read long posts? summarize it[/b]

one with low IQ already

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

church? no thx dont believe in religions, friends? im sure u wouldnt but who says i would have idiot friends like urself? tbh lots of people prefer friends who are honest over friends who just sugarcoat what they say so they dont hurt ur feelings...bout mom, dont push ur insecurities upon me [/b]
    To learn if your friends are honest, you have to trust them at some point. That is what this guy you are calling stupid did. He trusted someone. That person was dishonest, so it's only fair that he gets to show that person up as dishonest. At least his post wasn't whining and full of caps and overuse of punctuation.

You really do have a bad attitude Cama. You may have a "smart" answer for everything, but that doesn't make you any smarter or make you any better than other people. It just shows you're heartless. I hope some day you learn to empathise. It's a most endearing human quality, and one which would serve you well in life.

Sorrent0

Well this topic shows that Cama is not called a community asshole for nothing :P

And sry for your brother but what he did was really stupid :S

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

You really do have a bad attitude Cama. You may have a "smart" answer for everything, but that doesn't make you any smarter or make you any better than other people. It just shows you're heartless. I hope some day you learn to empathise. It's a most endearing human quality, and one which would serve you well in life.[/b]

Empathy is part of humanity. Humanity drags mankind into oblivion. And its said DONT TRUST ANYONE in this game. Well theres 2 ppl here who have earned my 99% trust. But iv knowed them for over 3 years and they have shown worthy. 3 years with few of the best guns in this game or some stranger u met. So it makes me share both camas and other ppl judgment - his own foult that his stupid enough to get scammed.

MakuLine

Thx bro really appreciate that. XD

Hope you guys take some time to read this.

I will tell this personal story and my experiences in KO throughout these 2 years I have been playing KO.
    I started this account the 3rd of July 2005. Yeah first time I play a MMORPG, and I decided on a mage ON BERAMUS XD. Typed in jamseams coz it has my and my bro's initials. Sexy uh. I began lvling as a n00b and I liked this game. I entered my first clan Death Bringers. I met all these ppl who are kind and willing to give a hand for others. From them I have learned many things and shared good moments together. I miss those old moments clan partying and ventriloing Miss you a lot Ooops, Colwyn, Piper, Finca, Princess Lea, grande haxor, quazy(some I could have missed out sorry). Dont ever forget me coz I am not going to forget ya. Then I joined HighWayToHell and became assist. Yes I really enjoyed playing ko; I met many friends in ko with whom I partied and chat a lot, made lvls, pks, wars, ugprades, tradings, and many crazy stuffs. I reached lvl 68 without ever having premium. Though I tried to buy prem with igc but never succeeded. It is a nice feeling you have..... You feel proud of your char coz you raised it yourself and you have put a lot of effort and dedication... Couldnt believe I could reach so far. Hey lvl 68 isnt much for many but for me its a great deal and I feel proud of it.

KE came then ROFD...

Then bifrost wipe came and pissed me off so much. Many may have lost much more than me but i got all my items with lots of time, effort and merchanting. Was not easy at all. Lost my staff too

Then server instabilities came.... Long time without ko...

Birthday came.... then

I decided to gift myself a stafff (cos i didnt get anythign from this bday) yah a WOE+7 but no one accepted my offers . A month passed and MY OFFER GOT ACCEPTED COOL!! This was xxSnoopyxx. As my bro said, he did not accept ::ARC:: as a middle man :S. THanks a lot ::ARC:: and sorry for taking your time; I really appreciate what you did. Then as I didnt want to let this chance go by, I decided to trust him.... He scammed me Took my 40gbs.

Many will think im stupid but i dont give a fuk I just wanted to trust him and gift myseelf a good staff. Then everything turns out grey and my chance of getting the staff shades out . I wont curse this guy nor hold grudge against him. He has taught me, unfortunately, not to trust anyone . So sorry this happened to me. Now Beramus is full of koxpers in a surprinsingly great number... this upsets me even more... no spots because of cheatesr Merchant has gone bad for me, dcs... etc... This game suppose to have fun with, to be enjoyed and to make friends, not enemies. Dont know why ppl macros, scam others. Would you feel proud of things you have obtained in this way?... Shame on you... Stealing efforts of others... and would you feel prouf of the lvl 70++ char you have obtained by macroing?
    For those who know me, I am a legit player, never ksed, nor scammed ppl. When I was still lvl 5x, I helped lots of chickens XD. I met very cool and gg players. Thx For everything: Beatenubad, TGO, TOUFFOU, Zaferon, Legion, lonza, xxxHotStuffxxx, A3W, Soduku, Keller, el_loko, m0tita, dissiel, Tom , my lover ryan , darkstar and many more (wish you all luck and happy gaming),. Sorry if i missed any.

I am graduating from high school and may soon go to college and get a job... so on .. you know.... may not have time to play so I have decided to quit. THx all for everything and wish yall have a good gaming experience. Watch on my BRO pls Vanguards XD.

Last but not least.... My clannies.... They have brought me laughters like crazy, nice clan parties for exp and for farming, wars, pks, shitchat... Thx a lot Pancho, Vak, Vakita, Niko, kat, rogger, carlos, maguita, esclavo, strike, sexyprincess, K, darkangel, henry, and HUNTER (gayest of all) and others i could have missed out XD.

Wish you all guys luck and happy gaming. Will miss yall..[/b]

To learn if your friends are honest, you have to trust them at some point. That is what this guy you are calling stupid did. He trusted someone. That person was dishonest, so it's only fair that he gets to show that person up as dishonest. At least his post wasn't whining and full of caps and overuse of punctuation.

You really do have a bad attitude Cama. You may have a "smart" answer for everything, but that doesn't make you any smarter or make you any better than other people. It just shows you're heartless. I hope some day you learn to empathise. It's a most endearing human quality, and one which would serve you well in life.[/b]
    read the bold...showing trust in friends that uve known for a bit is different from showing trust to some complete stranger, trying to compare the 2 just shows ur as stupid as the person who got scammed

who said im smarter than others or better than others? i just cant be assed to be nice to others...ill say what needs to be said in whichever way it comes to my mind first if it hurts ur feelings then tough shit thats not my problem...why would i want to empathise? i gain nothing from it, actually if anything i lose from it...if i were to empathise i would therefore need to spend more time caring about peoples feelings which in turn would put more emotional strain on myself, unnecessary emotional strain at that...as it is i can state my opinion and move on with my life

caring about peoples feelings? thats for the weak...in the real world people dont care, u either do stuff right or u fuck off and theyll find someone who can do it right theres no caring involved "oh at least u tried" "that was a good effort" etc dont exist

Aba

Real shame man. It sucks to get scammed when all you're trying to do is what you enjoy...games can be very thrilling and exciting, and everyone makes bad choices when they're happy about finding a good deal. Your brother handled it like most people would have...and sorry for his luck.

However...it just wouldn't be fair to take your word for it in saying he did what he did, there would have to be proof, or else he could just come on here, make a nice lengthly post about how unfairly he was treated and that he didn't do it. Endless circle right?

The best thing you can do, for your brother, for yourself, for the people on this forum, for the people who might be scammed by the same guy or people like him in the future, is to make evidence, take screenshots...if there is no evidence-worthy screenshot, pm the guy and try to trick him into saying something confession-like so you can screenshot it. Post it here, and then no one will ever be scammed by the guy again if they are fortunate enough to read your post, and maybe the guy will get banned and just not come back, and at least keep the people here from being scammed again...

Theres nothing we can really do about people like that man, they're just mean spirited dicks, and they're all over. Again, sorry about your brothers experience man...

LookBehindYou

I suppose my bro /got over it.

Anyways, =/ cama... \o/ yay... You're very amusing =]

ure really hardcore xD

_IfritSan_

Accually i wanna join the fun.

First of all, I'm sorry for what happened to your bro woof

Scond, Cama, Indeed in real life feelings just seem to have disappeared. Indeed all what people care these days is their own well being. And its also because of that that this world is going to HELL.
    IF people would care, the world would be MUCH better. BUT it's people like you who make the world what it is now. People like you should have NEVER BEEN BORN. Seriously Cama, you need a gf. Bad.

Accually i wanna join the fun.

First of all, I'm sorry for what happened to your bro woof

Scond, Cama, Indeed in real life feelings just seem to have disappeared. Indeed all what people care these days is their own well being. And its also because of that that this world is going to HELL.
    IF people would care, the world would be MUCH better. BUT it's people like you who make the world what it is now. People like you should have NEVER BEEN BORN. Seriously Cama, you need a gf. Bad.[/b]
    actually its people like me that keep the world goin, if every1 cared about others feelings nothing would get done the world needs assholes like me who wont be little pansies and get what needs to be said, said and what needs to be done, done...for all u that feel caring for every person will make the world better: have fun at the bottom of the economic food chain

what exactly does me having a gf have to do with my philosophy of life?

wanker

anyway long story short ur bro got scammed by the most well known scammer off beramus
    suks for him

and ur woof i gave u that lwl 65 acc rite?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast