Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

NoTurningBack67

This is a discussion on NoTurningBack67 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; anyway long story short ur bro got scammed by the most well known scammer off beramus suks for him and ...
Page: 5

LookBehindYou

anyway long story short ur bro got scammed by the most well known scammer off beramus
    suks for him

and ur woof i gave u that lwl 65 acc rite?[/b]

r joo srs about the most famous scammer?

xD

and if youre upschur...yes

wanker

r joo srs about the most famous scammer?

xD

and if youre upschur...yes[/b]
    im upschur yes

_snoopy_ xjamiex xboyx feelmydagger mrflames surpremecy calleee Ultimaydo etc ffs ur bro just had to type snoopy on any ko related site to get all his aliases and not get scammed its still sad tho just find some relief knowing its a fag and never got a char above 60 himself and he had to scam his way to a higher lvl

LookBehindYou

im upschur yes

_snoopy_ xjamiex xboyx feelmydagger mrflames surpremecy calleee Ultimaydo etc ffs ur bro just had to type snoopy on any ko related site to get all his aliases and not get scammed its still sad tho just find some relief knowing its a fag and never got a char above 60 himself and he had to scam his way to a higher lvl[/b]
    i see, \o/

=/ i guess without proofs, still, he wont get banned \o/

=/

5DollahSuckySucky

eddiezhu

hey welcome to the world of knights online.. where it's like only 2% legit players. and i'm sorry about waht happened to your bro...
    i got scammed too..this guy wanted to trade me a totamic club +7 for 2 cleaver +8 sure why not.. first time i check, the real totamic, canceled, second time the real one.. third time didn't bother checking and what do you know... i got a the club that you can buy from npc

_IfritSan_

what exactly does me having a gf have to do with my philosophy of life?[/b]
    Try getting one and see for yourself what I mean by that. It's something that can't be explained. If you really think that people should be assholes like you then tell me why there wasn't a single support for your "smart?" replies.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345