Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Nova Town

This is a discussion on Nova Town within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The main reason why they made it illegal is that the GM's hate it to see afk or people who ...
Page: 6

ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar

The main reason why they made it illegal is that the GM's hate it to see afk or people who come out of chaos getting killed with no chance of fighting back.
    Which is imo a good reason to ban people who NT.
    The GMs cannot make the towers stronger--that is up to mGames, that is the reason why they didnt raise the towers already.
    Time for some real pk now and no nova towns anymore.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

All of you thinking that pk is going to get better.. The reason that people NT is because there is nobody to pk against in the first place...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

i love it no more mage in town:P

Banned Senior Member

Haha thank god ive quit USKO long ago, crazy things they're doing these days. Anyway, we all know they probably wont ban much for this, just load of bullshiat to scare people. K2 been the same company for years now peeps, nothing to worry about, sure theyve banned a few people as some said but w/e. Anyway imma say a few things here after reading these posts lol ; for one, NT does take skill, good organization at least, as for dropping the novas, no that is very easy lol, just use ventrilo nothing else. Personally myself, i prefer supporting my party rather than NT its pretty boring, as i said i dont play USKO any more, im on priv servs now been on them for 3 years +, all these new USKO patches an expansions messed it up to much for me to continue on USKO.

Anyway think back in KO history (geez that sounds nerdy) but yea, lol all the bs theyve said, never actually did/stuck to it.

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    respect my opnion bro.

@eebertay, yea back in the days ppl would go in and out coz they couldnt tank for long and ppl would rush on them, these days they camp all day inside towers, and noone can fight back, warrior tankin with 14k+ hp, mages spammin 1.5k, unfair.
    lol thats the point you cant back it at all. remeber the last time you wanted to 8vs8 vic when you were in hf we beat you 16-4 in kills and made your clan leave cz .

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    lol thats the point you cant back it at all. remeber the last time you wanted to 8vs8 vic when you were in hf we beat you 16-4 in kills and made your clan leave cz .
    lol all that time ive been in hf saw it have a mage party 1 time only and it was at csw, i remember rolling an vic mage party with madhouse mages, then right after while we vsed bbp mage party u guys came to nova us :/ bbp mage pt was the only mage pt worth to fight arround, u guys were too easy .

BBP mage party when they were orc , were by far the best mage party to ever fight against.

Regiss is a fucking mage god.....

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    lol all that time ive been in hf saw it have a mage party 1 time only and it was at csw, i remember rolling an vic mage party with madhouse mages, then right after while we vsed bbp mage party u guys came to nova us :/ bbp mage pt was the only mage pt worth to fight arround, u guys were too easy .
    Talk talk talk.... but no action ... waiting for the 8v8 do it in cz we wanna make some nps

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    All of you thinking that pk is going to get better.. The reason that people NT is because there is nobody to pk against in the first place...
    completely agree i know multiple clans who are forced to enter opposition base to get kills cause they wont come out of base and fight i mean really what u expect some people to do just sit there and wait all day? I even been part of warrior parties where the warriors have had to run into middle of base unleash attacks on people by portal and get back.. this wouldnt happen if people wouldnt be scared to come out and actually fight

also agreedd this is slow cz down even more

Athenrye last post :
    Taking advantage of the towers not hitting hard enough is an exploit of a flaw in the game. However, I personally do not consider that facet to be bug abuse -- the towers are performing as they should, they're just not strong enough to keep up with the players. That needs to be fixed to make the towers perform up to snuff, but you don't have to worry about a ban because you're stronger than a tower. It's a balancing issue for the developers.

Using dragons to glitch the towers, however, is bug abuse since the player is performing a specific action that prevents the towers from operating as they are supposed to.

Source

http://forums.gamersfirst.com/index....&#entry1487369
    Last edited by regiss; 05-13-2011 at 01:39 PM.

melano

so now if the mage make nova town they will be banned

This has made pk in cz boring, limitless doesn't Pk as much. It's mostly crappy people now.

And I kill zeca enough in ardream.

melano

i think the current manger for ko on his way to lose all player

Little archer Senior Member

will u stop spamming u worthless scrub

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast