Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Nova Town

This is a discussion on Nova Town within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow thats so stupid, atleast good for Underground/jit clans in ares that they already quit/took a pause of game, cus ...
Page: 2

The king. Senior Member

wow thats so stupid, atleast good for Underground/jit clans in ares that they already quit/took a pause of game, cus they were living in eachothers bases.

If its not removed you will see about 70% of the mages in ko quit.

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

Thats cuz they gain nps only by NT not by normal pk methods....they will quit cuz they cant do anything except NT and running or pressing TOWN !¡!¡

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by E Mon View Post
    Thats cuz they gain nps only by NT not by normal pk methods....they will quit cuz they cant do anything except NT and running or pressing TOWN !¡!¡
    The thrill is part of knowing that u have the chance to get exp'd but doing it anyway this has all ways been a part of the game and to take it away in my opinion would just be.... stupid

and to be able to do NT's you have to be pretty organized. it's not as easy as it looks. There's no rule that says you can't attack mages doing a NT?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    If its not removed you will see about 70% of the mages in ko quit.
    I don't think 70% of mages will quit, or any really. What your saying is if they made it so you cant go into the base from the beginning, no one would have chosen mage? wow that's the dumbest thing I've heard for a while. Besides, maybe 70% from cwest will quit cause they would prefer to kill afk people instead of actually fighting for the nps but even then I don't think many will quit lol

I agree its stupid to make it bannable, instead of making towers hit harder...cause atm they hit so low and there's not much at risk if you run in with enough priests.

Little archer Senior Member

now, i dont play a mage so i could take the easy way and be happy about it like most dumbasses are when other classes that annoy them get nerfed / affected in some way, but im not because i know this is unfair, and i know that it doesnt make sense at all.

those idiots should learn a thing or two here...

Quote Originally Posted by zpod View Post
    I don't think 70% of mages will quit, or any really. What your saying is if they made it so you cant go into the base from the beginning, no one would have chosen mage? wow that's the dumbest thing I've heard for a while. Besides, maybe 70% from cwest will quit cause they would prefer to kill afk people instead of actually fighting for the nps but even then I don't think many will quit lol

I agree its stupid to make it bannable, instead of making towers hit harder...cause atm they hit so low and there's not much at risk if you run in with enough priests.
    if nting was illegal from the begging alot of people wouldnt choose mage that's the best part of being a mage. Ask most mages why they go mage they will say for nting. Support mage isnt that fun been there done that.

Razor: iam not happy because other class is affected or not ... iam happy because some of the -ves of the game are disappearing and getting fixed
    and not many ppl will quit for NT ... they still can use novas on wars

lol wars arnt even close to the np you make in nts. you obviously haven't played mage.

good thing is we will see mages in pk like warriors and rogue using their skills that havent been used ages ago ^^

Quote Originally Posted by E Mon View Post
    Were u enjoying keeping ur self dead till nova town is finished??? and enemies kill every new respawned player??
    and being without buffs or waiting und and get a nova town to die??
    or teleport to cz with ur money and find nova town that takes ur money???
    think first before saying its getting worse
    thet are trying to make the game better from the reports of the players
    You forgot to mention that all those benefits come with the risk of getting killed and loosing exp.

NT was a fun part of pking, people will still loose money because if you are stupid enough to go into CZ with money on you then you are stupid enough to go out and pk with your money (you in general, not saying you are stupid ).

People only start crying once they realize their noah is gone.

I loved going in from a side throwing in a torment and then the paper mages rapefest began. If you had a decent sin then you could go for a priest and then youd see people getting expd.

If you died more than once in a row to a NT party then you are retarded for respawning right into their novas. Honestly, i dont understand why they would make NT a bannable offense but over the years K2 has done nothing but make decitions for the worse of the game.

On another side, there are many "bannable" offenses in ko like speedhacking or koxping and nothing is done so even if it is a bannable offense we all know that it wont be enforced like it should.

If NT is bannable then i guess al form of town raiding or killing should be too, same should go for archers and sins but K2 will allways be K2, you can trust that they will fuck shit up and when they get to fix something they break 5 more.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    if nting was illegal from the begging alot of people wouldnt choose mage that's the best part of being a mage. Ask most mages why they go mage they will say for nting. Support mage isnt that fun been there done that.
    i disagree. Im a lifetime KO mage and Ive always hated NTing. Sure its fun everyonce in awhile, but overall its boring. I'd rather have head to head pk battles in the bowl. I think its harder getting all the mages organized enough in some of those type battles.

I agree that maybe some mages will quit becuz of it, but I dont think the number will be that high. I also agree that its bullshit for them to ban people doing it. Razor says it best i think.

Thizz

Good riddance if they get rid of this cheap way to get NP's and Kills.

why people upset its not like nova town has been a part of the game for the past like 8 years.....

(^^sarcasm for people who are mentally impaired)

lol, what a stupid rule to implement...
    it's not that hard to avoid

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast