Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Nova Town

This is a discussion on Nova Town within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i hate getting novatown'ed, since im not mage this is actually good lol for those ppl who are crying bout ...
Page: 3

tna

i hate getting novatown'ed, since im not mage this is actually good
    lol for those ppl who are crying bout losing their money... ive lost money countless times going to cz or events, its all good, live with that lol, its all our own fault after all

rogues better watch out, soon you will be banned for town spiking.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Alright i have no choice, im going to quit to support the mages. No more ko

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Alright i have no choice, im going to quit to support the mages. No more ko
    You quit every month. BB indian man

funny is that there is NO official statment so 90% of players playing the KO dont care about any forums, so GZ for Athenrye, he can ban anybody and wash the hands.

this is just stupid can you kill the game any faster.. its gone down hill like crazy in the last month.. btw im not just another mage having a whinge

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by frightmare View Post
    this is just stupid can you kill the game any faster.. its gone down hill like crazy in the last month.. btw im not just another mage having a whinge
    Your panties are in a bunch because you're in Underground lol.

this dont effect me lol cause i rarely was in the nova parties anyway so dont try that 1

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Honestly, town spike and NT are two completly different things. Even IF you had a mage that would tp you back each time you ran in and spiked, you'd always have the fear of getting exp'd by some random ass noob, if not the same noob you already killed since you'll have the damn KO mark above your head.

With a NT party, you've got everyone supporting you, with rogue ST it's either fail or success, it mainly depends on you and you alone.

Ive quit ko and this Just irritates me reading this.
    i cant believe they actually would ban for a nova town
    You can tell the people that are crying about novatowning are new to this game and havnt played since it started.
    nova town/spike town all these things they are taking away is what makes ko this game is useless now glad i quit when i did

Banned

Well the ones playing the game is retarded= you get banned for novatown because scrubs whining.

If you koxp 24/7 for a year you will NOT get banned because scrubs not whining about it like they do when they die in pk zones.

Banned Senior Member

I wonder what will happen in Ard, will they ban for standing inside of the other base?, in that case Respect won't get any NPs and be banned

and i haven't played in CZ for years, so this doesn't affect me in any way

yea they need to rethink this whole thing just cause its only mages in cz does not mean they should be punished especially when u go rlb or ardy and u have parties sitting in middle of base on respawn spot at least with NT they do actually get a chance to run :P

Thizz

They don't need to rethink anything. You guys need to learn how to actually PK rather than novatowing unbuffed players and people who just teleport into Ronark Land. Why would you be upset over this? It is a cheap CHEAP way to get NP. Go friggin kill someone in real PK.

Have never died from Novatown, but just the sound of it is rediculous. Can't believe people are whining about it being taken away.

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Honestly, town spike and NT are two completly different things. Even IF you had a mage that would tp you back each time you ran in and spiked, you'd always have the fear of getting exp'd by some random ass noob, if not the same noob you already killed since you'll have the damn KO mark above your head.

With a NT party, you've got everyone supporting you, with rogue ST it's either fail or success, it mainly depends on you and you alone.

its the same thing on a smaller scale lol. your in the other persons base which is supposed to be their safe zone and your killing them with the chance of getting exped.

i just hope they are only looking at those idiot mage parties that stay in base all day lol..i could see how that would be anoying for people...i dont understand why they dont make towers hit harder...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast