Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Nova Town

This is a discussion on Nova Town within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im a mage ( mp mage ) and i preffer to pk outside base, in a meele party, or even ...
Page: 4

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

im a mage ( mp mage ) and i preffer to pk outside base, in a meele party, or even in a mage party killing pker's, instead of killing a.f.k ppl in their own zone, pkin against a pk party is more fun and requieres more skills in my view.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    Razor says it best i think.
    always.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    funny is that there is NO official statment so 90% of players playing the KO dont care about any forums, so GZ for Athenrye, he can ban anybody and wash the hands.

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    im a mage ( mp mage ) and i preffer to pk outside base, in a meele party, or even in a mage party killing pker's, instead of killing a.f.k ppl in their own zone, pkin against a pk party is more fun and requieres more skills in my view.
    if you like pking out of town so much why do you always run away then when peop catch up to you then you town lol....

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    if you like pking out of town so much why do you always run away then when peop catch up to you then you town lol....
    lol i dont really town buddy, even when soloin, but i do blink , and i wont say ive never been in a nt party, ive been with bbp sometimes, and also some chaos nt's, but what iam saying is i dont find it so fun ( some ppl do its their own opnion ) but yea when in a meele party against 3 parties of orcs i wont rush to die as u want me to, i know when to rush and when to not.

bs, all you do is run, tp all, run away double blink, as soon as u get caught up by any melles the 1 PARTY u town, sounds like boring and horrible pk

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    bs, all you do is run, tp all, run away double blink, as soon as u get caught up by any melles the 1 PARTY u town, sounds like boring and horrible pk
    lol playin c-west cz for 2 years ive never seen only 1 orc party pking, and i get u guys, vicarious mages better quit coz u cant really pk any good outside hb :/, only 2 or 3 would be able to.

ps: u said that in cz ppl couldnt 2 hit any1, but u could 2 hit 70% of human side before u got hacked and lost all ur +3 +9, now u troll forum'z.

KO should start koxp banned, resolve bug e have a good support, before the ban NT

mmm drama'

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    mmm drama'

mmm troll

/10chars

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

+1 to sirthebest
    they should look at other cheaters and provide the good customer support before they ban NT'rs

I am Timmeh Senior Member

If ko meant for it to be illegal to go in base don't ya think they woulda just made it a safe zone??

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

i think they should make like they did in ardream
    increase guard towers in the place they drop novas from as in ardream they add a tower in the cave in the back or the town to avoid parties that go and settle there

yeeeeeyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by Belgske View Post
    mmm troll

/10chars
    get out noob.

edit: way to quote the quote in my sig

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    lol playin c-west cz for 2 years ive never seen only 1 orc party pking, and i get u guys, vicarious mages better quit coz u cant really pk any good outside hb :/, only 2 or 3 would be able to.

ps: u said that in cz ppl couldnt 2 hit any1, but u could 2 hit 70% of human side before u got hacked and lost all ur +3 +9, now u troll forum'z.

LOL 8v8 vs my mages please and see wut happens to ur party, if we suck so much u shouldnt hesisate after ur comment

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast