Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

nova-town at gyrakon

This is a discussion on nova-town at gyrakon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I loved getting Nireas, hadin, papavol, and the other 897465928465 lvl 80 warriors and mages on human side xp'd with ...
Page: 2

HotAsIce

I loved getting Nireas, hadin, papavol, and the other 897465928465 lvl 80 warriors and mages on human side xp'd with my lightning mage. One of the very few perks of being a mage.

Shinju21

great, nikleo and his people are coming orc on new server.... guess we won't have to worry since they(he) have(has) no clue about the game
    ot: Every server has NT, just get a duffer and run them over and over and over untill they leave cz.[/b]
    well see about that when its time bro dont worry we have no clue about the game so u dont have to run away huh
    so ill hope we meet soon or later

SilentDaemon

Nova town is good, if there are no orcs in cz :wub:

alper15

i am hating nowa town, cuz of mages i cant be afk some mins in cz town :S

i think nova town is a gay way to earn nps
    after all is the town n ot supposed to be a safe zone

Secretly1337

i am hating nowa town, cuz of mages i cant be afk some mins in cz town :S[/b]
    yes u can, just get pwned by a mage once,,, 50 np or w/e is that much of a loss, is it now?

and besides, nt is mages way to earn np's.. I mean, how much times is a mage being free np in cz? except for all the 75+ mages ofc, they rule in pvp :P Novetown gets the lazy leechers out of town and let them kill the pesky mages hehe >:]

HotAsIce

As a warrior, every mage is free NP if by himself. As a rogue, every mage except a lightning mage is easy NP. (Assuming your no more than 10 levels below the mage of course)

Ancient noob Senior Member

IF possible, get a few gg parties to log in to whatever server with a cz that does not have a gigantic nova-town occuring. have those parties meet at a spot in cz that has the least traffic (preferably no traffic at all, such as behind a building in a corner of the map that nobody uses). everyone in the participating parties should log out in that spot, then log back in to the server with the gigantic nova-town. after everyone from all participating parties logs back in, all party members should run, not /town, together back to base CAREFULLY, and launch an attack on the weakest enemy parties first, and clean up the rest if they haven't towned in fear of your united power. IMPORTANT: be sure to leave a couple mages behind in the meeting spot to teleport anybody that has died and is stuck in base after hitting Confirm.

if all servers are having nova-towns, then just forget that you read any of this. =]

dliel

<3 nt
    i like to be healer of mages party in boss event in cz 5k+ np in 30min

Luckyduck

I love NT, both being in the NT party and attacking it =)

eduarvera23

too many free nps zzzzzzzzz

ISeeYouPee

ii love nova towning

eduarvera23

nice sig iseeyourpee xD

ISeeYouPee

xD ty made it my self hehe.
    na but anyways nova towning is like easy np i dont see why everyone dont do it :P

i loved spike-town

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12