Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

November 2006 King elections (Ares)

This is a discussion on November 2006 King elections (Ares) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Boys and girls; ladies and germans. Listen up. I believe most of the people here generally dislike JadeReal. She's a ...
Page: 1

Futile Rhetoric

Default November 2006 King elections (Ares)

Boys and girls; ladies and germans. Listen up.

I believe most of the people here generally dislike JadeReal. She's a horrible "quin". It's not about the fact that she's a Turk; I could live with that fact (although gobblespeak in king chat does get old). She's a stupid, cheating bitch, and the only reason she gets voted in is because she has the monolithic, undivided Turkish vote. There's only one way to fight that: with a monolithic, undivided countervote. Are you tired of her giving away our nation's money to buy votes from the oxygen thieves who think that the money is better off in their pockets than spent on XP events and the like? Are you tired of having a known cheater represent our nation? Are you tired of her doing generally stupid shit, like wasting money on an XP event during the gobble hunt?

Unite and send JadeReal to doing what she does best; killing CZ bosses in Piana.

Vote Krakatau.

You know it makes sense.

No.

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by PuppetYuber
    No.
    Shouldn't you be under some rock somewhere?

Blancanieves

umm not bad idea Futi
    problem is.. english ppl hate u = that ppl hate Jade.
    and guys think.. vote kraka is like vote Futi.. then no.

but really is not bad idea..

Reapers - Tekton
    Illuminati - Kraka } vs Jade real
    r2d - DrDuran

then jade will be king Again

make 1 vs Jade and probably jade lost.

problem is .. who is the guy that all clan want like King?

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by Blancanieves
    umm not bad idea Futi

Reapers - Tekton
    Illuminati - Kraka * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * } vs Jade real
    r2d - DrDuran

I think you're giving this "Illuminati are hated" idea far too much credence. Some people (hello Kailean) would like to make it seem so, but the fact is, we don't have any trouble finding allies, and there certainly isn't any shortage of high level, articulate people asking for clan. Never has been. We have our problems with other clans, and always have; as do others.

Krakatau is by far the most likely candidate; he's the longest-running candidate other than JadeReal and he even has a contingent of Turkish voters actually voting for him. No other candidates will get close, and that's a fact.

Once again, it's up to you people. If you want another month of our wonderful quin, by all means, ignore this post.

Blancanieves

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Futile Rhetoric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Blancanieves
    umm not bad idea Futi

Reapers - Tekton
    Illuminati - Kraka * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * } vs Jade real
    r2d - DrDuran

I think you're giving this "Illuminati are hated" idea far too much credence. Some people (hello Kailean) would like to make it seem so, but the fact is, we don't have any trouble finding allies, and there certainly isn't any shortage of high level, articulate people asking for clan. Never has been. We have our problems with other clans, and always have; as do others.

Krakatau is by far the most likely candidate; he's the longest-running candidate other than JadeReal and he even has a contingent of Turkish voters actually voting for him. No other candidates will get close, and that's a fact.

Once again, it's up to you people. If you want another month of our wonderful quin, by all means, ignore this post.[/b]
    I would like to have a nonTurkish King ( jadereal ).
    But the reality is that until the moment some clans or leaders are trying to take advantage of this for "putting their king", and the question is not to have a nonTurkish king, but to have a good King( that work for us for the server), and he is to me indifferent which it is of illuminati or of another clan.

PD: idea :The solution would begin to speak all in a "table", to engage in a dialog to expose that would be adapted to be King (the most enabled,no most famous....) of top clan illu, symbiosis, inferno, r2d,Deusmanus,Thereapers etc etc

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Futile Rhetoric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PuppetYuber
    No.
    Shouldn't you be under some rock somewhere?[/b]
    I got resed

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by PuppetYuber+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PuppetYuber)</div>
    Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric@

No.

I got resed[/b]
    Great, so you can start selling dupes again. Shoo.

Originally posted by PuppetYuber+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PuppetYuber)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Futile Rhetoric
    @

No.

I got resed[/b]
    Great, so you can start selling dupes again. Shoo.[/b][/quote]

Wanna buy some?

vote me and my clannıe so we can take all king stash plsss plssssp lssssss

ps. hi futıle

sexynoodles

gogogo 1v1 drduran vs krakatau, whoever loses has to give all the votes to the other.

You are not going to win from jadereal until many human clans accept that their candidates are not well known or popular enough. You have to rally around people who are universally popular, amongst the turkish community also, and well known enough that neutrals will recognise the name in the list. What is the point in all your clans talking the same rhetoric, when you still fail to notice that these candidates who are nominated quite often, will not win.

You should get representatives of the human clans into 1 ventrilo, whether or not they like each other, and don't leave until you have agreed on a candidate that you can see winning the turkish and international vote.

Banned

just nominate xFlippinSweeTx as king, everything will be good and sweet. I would have xp event every day, at both times for Euro ppl and for USA ppl.

You want ares to be better, nominate me king

Blancanieves

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    You are not going to win from jadereal until many human clans accept that their candidates are not well known or popular enough. You have to rally around people who are universally popular, amongst the turkish community also, and well known enough that neutrals will recognise the name in the list. What is the point in all your clans talking the same rhetoric, when you still fail to notice that these candidates who are nominated quite often, will not win. *

You should get representatives of the human clans into 1 ventrilo, whether or not they like each other, and don't leave until you have agreed on a candidate that you can see winning the turkish and international vote.

+1.
    i tried say smthing like this.,.. but my english is not good xD

Kailean

futile u are retarded as your whole clan and i dont need to write it again.
    as for your pitful candidate. one big fucking NO. we got a retarded "quyn" so now u want us to have a retarded "kyng" to make it balanced? no again.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast