Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

November 2006 King elections (Ares)

This is a discussion on November 2006 King elections (Ares) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omg, dont vote for naabs that begs for votes what a gay lol vote for, em maybe danish/swedish/norwaigan guys/girls best ...
Page: 2

Baxxor

omg, dont vote for naabs that begs for votes what a gay lol

vote for, em maybe danish/swedish/norwaigan guys/girls
    best to vote for, if they exsist on list :lol:

Kranitnova

why dont we make a poll on ko4life wiht all possible english candidates.
    And we all agree to vote for the one wiht highest of votes here....
    Its time to set aside ur personal war and think a bit bigger. We all hate jade, it should be enough to make this work.

Volcanic

I`ve said this before, and i`ll say it sagin. Stop the bickering or she`ll keep winning.

Kailean, fuck off :wub: I`d be `King` thanks.

As for fighting over it, thats not going to work either. Lets try to arrange something between the clans that is an amicable solution. The voters wont care who won a fight. As much as it bothers me, zero is right.

Kailean

Originally posted by Volcanic
    Kailean, fuck off :wub: I`d be `King` thanks.
    "<3" u 2
    i can vote for some1 normal, so i wont vote on such fag like u.
    as for voting on 1 candidate... why not, but, as i already said, on some1 normal(so ur out waz)
    krakatoa=jadebitch so whats the big diff h43r: ?

Redd_Lefty

Originally posted by Kailean
    futile u are retarded as your whole clan and i dont need to write it again.
    as for your pitful candidate. one big fucking NO. we got a retarded "quyn" so now u want us to have a retarded "kyng" to make it balanced? no again.
    Tsk.. tsk.. Kailean, are you STILL pissed about that SQ we lured away from you in May 2005?

Our "pitifull" candidate came in 2nd (behind quin) until he changed names. He is the original owner from MYKO Adonis and then USKO Ares soon after. His char has never been traded or cheated upon. He (we) has never bought nor traded any illegal items, in fact, all farmed. He is against cheating or use of any software that goes associated with cheating. He's got more NP than some of the top 100 clans, and he PK's for fun! He's a legitly leveled lvl75 warrior. He has not bopped clans every 3 months and his allegiance is true. And the best of all: He don't speak Turkish, and yet they like him!

I'm dissapointed that he won't get your vote, Kailean. I hope the quinn's amount she pays from our tax noahs will be satisfactory. All this said, if you have a better candidate, by all means, feel free to post it, this is what we are debating. Shouting: "He is a retard" doesn't say very much, and yelling: "Vote <insert name here>, he's the best! " isn't much better.

Now, should I compare the "quin" who gives tax money away to friends and clannies to gain support, rarely holds events due to lack of funds thereafter and asks for buffs in King Chat, right after she clears the weather :blink:

I'm open to hear the good things she's done prior to her Quinnship or how she's built her reputation.

human side's a waste any ways nation trans and vote for Sillyho :P

Blancanieves

like kraitnova said...^POLL^

really..i like kraka, ofc better that Jade ).how is he like a king?.i dunno

then make poll with the ppl to nominate.. Kraka, tekton, duran etc etc etc...
    but this month is already lost

MoJay

We can also turn the tables and divide the Turkish vote. IF the top clans can agree on one English speaking candidate; The other nominations should go to some other 'well' know baba Turk. Perhaps someone in Jade's clan or a leader of another Turkish clan. Just a thought.

just vote for tekton all

Kailean

Originally posted by Redd_Lefty+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Redd_Lefty)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean
    futile u are retarded as your whole clan and i dont need to write it again.
    as for your pitful candidate. one big fucking NO. we got a retarded "quyn" so now u want us to have a retarded "kyng" to make it balanced? no again.
    Tsk.. tsk.. Kailean, are you STILL pissed about that SQ we lured away from you in May 2005?

Our "pitifull" candidate came in 2nd (behind quin) until he changed names. He is the original owner from MYKO Adonis and then USKO Ares soon after. His char has never been traded or cheated upon. He (we) has never bought nor traded any illegal items, in fact, all farmed. He is against cheating or use of any software that goes associated with cheating. He's got more NP than some of the top 100 clans, and he PK's for fun! He's a legitly leveled lvl75 warrior. He has not bopped clans every 3 months and his allegiance is true. And the best of all: He don't speak Turkish, and yet they like him!

I'm dissapointed that he won't get your vote, Kailean. I hope the quinn's amount she pays from our tax noahs will be satisfactory. All this said, if you have a better candidate, by all means, feel free to post it, this is what we are debating. Shouting: "He is a retard" doesn't say very much, and yelling: "Vote <insert name here>, he's the best! " isn't much better.

Now, should I compare the "quin" who gives tax money away to friends and clannies to gain support, rarely holds events due to lack of funds thereafter and asks for buffs in King Chat, right after she clears the weather :blink:

I'm open to hear the good things she's done prior to her Quinnship or how she's built her reputation.[/b]
    sq in may? lol i dont even remember the exact time and the exact boss but n/c lol
    as for him and the king election, i wont vote nor for him nor for the quyn. dont make me lough with the "I'm dissapointed that he won't get your vote".
    i really liked the part about the "meant to be kyng" history. too bad u didnt say a few more words, but lets leave it, shall we?
    wow, be proud. turks, the plague of this game(citizens of the country from which there are more cheaters than legit players babas), like him. gratz. what can i say more...? dont forget to give them cash for luring :lol:
    about giving away the nation treasure... quyn gives it to her clannies and he will give it to his, to cover the lack of cash after u lost the csw (lol?), so again, whats the big difference?
    conclusion: vote for a normal player, leave turks and retards alone.
    as i already said, lets vote for 1 person, but not on such a fag like this one.

Originally posted by Blancanieves
    like kraitnova said...^POLL^

really..i like kraka, ofc better that Jade ).how is he like a king?.i dunno

then make poll with the ppl to nominate.. Kraka, tekton, duran etc etc etc...
    but this month is already lost

wtf this mounth is not lost we can decide now who we chose today is the day to vote make shure u vote who ever u vote 4 sevrail time on mayn accouts lvl 50+ req to vote so just do it as many tiem as possable i have voted over 15 time no for krka so i hope he wins

MoK supports krka

Redd_Lefty

sq in may? lol i dont even remember the exact time and the exact boss but n/c lol
    as for him and the king election, i wont vote nor for him nor for the quyn. dont make me lough with the "I'm dissapointed that he won't get your vote". *
    i really liked the part about the "meant to be kyng" history. too bad u didnt say a few more words, but lets leave it, shall we?
    wow, be proud. turks, the plague of this game(citizens of the country from which there are more cheaters than legit players babas), like him. gratz. what can i say more...? dont forget to give them cash for luring :lol: *
    about giving away the nation treasure... quyn gives it to her clannies and he will give it to his, to cover the lack of cash after u lost the csw (lol?), so again, whats the big difference?
    Ok, I had to read that 5 times and I *think* I understand it:

- You won't vote for the Quin, or a retard. Fair enough, it's your vote, but I'm still waiting to see a better option. No one has yet to post WHY they should be nominated besides Flippinsweet, who offered to make many EXP events, sounds corky, but it's better than: "Vote for me! I'm the best", which about all most of anyone has said so far who wants to be nominated.

As far as accusing Krakatau and the accusations are just as well founded as mine and as well as me saying:

VOTE REDDLEFTY FOR KING! I\'LL GIVE OUT FREE HP POTS!!!... just not gonna work.

Suivant, next!

Kailean

Originally posted by Redd_Lefty

as for him and the king election, i wont vote nor for him nor for the quyn. dont make me lough with the "I'm dissapointed that he won't get your vote". *
    wow, be proud. turks, the plague of this game(citizens of the country from which there are more cheaters than legit players babas), like him. gratz. what can i say more...? dont forget to give them cash for luring :lol: *
    Ok, I had to read that 5 times and I *think* I understand it:

- You won't vote for the Quin, or a retard. Fair enough, it's your vote, but I'm still waiting to see a better option. No one has yet to post WHY they should be nominated besides Flippinsweet, who offered to make many EXP events, sounds corky, but it's better than: "Vote for me! I'm the best", which about all most of anyone has said so far who wants to be nominated.

As far as accusing Krakatau and the accusations are just as well founded as mine and as well as me saying:

VOTE REDDLEFTY FOR KING! I\'LL GIVE OUT FREE HP POTS!!!... just not gonna work.

Suivant, next!
    as u well noticed, this is my vote.
    1 thing makes me curious, where did i say he is cheating? i think i missed some part of my own post :wacko:
    if u are asking about my candidate, then ill tell ya, i think ill vote on drduran.

Redd_Lefty

i really liked the part about the "meant to be kyng" history. too bad u didnt say a few more words, but lets leave it, shall we? *
    wow, be proud. turks, the plague of this game(citizens of the country from which there are more cheaters than legit players babas), like him. gratz. what can i say more...? dont forget to give them cash for luring *
    I thought you made reference to Krakatau in this pass, like I said, I had a hard time understanding it fully, but it doesn't matter, the name calling was the point, not what was called out.

DrDuran? Wasn't he orc not long ago?? Could be my mistake.

I've posted why I think Krakatau should be voted for, I willingly admit he is clan, which has alot in his favor :wub: but I still posted reasons I think he should be brought into Kingship.

What has DrDuran done, or how would you quantify his existance in KO in order to be a good King? In other words, convince our readers "why" DrDuran should be King.

Kailean

1) i dont want that bitch to be queen again
    2) i dont want mr lurer to be the king
    3) i havent vote yet, so im still w8ting for other candidates. but, atleast for now, i think ill give my vote to duran.

all these points refer only to my opinion, because this is my vote.
    as for this topic, i've said, i wont vote for krak.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast