Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

November 2006 King elections (Ares)

This is a discussion on November 2006 King elections (Ares) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; asking a question - u know and understand the word "irony" Have u come Futille ore not yet??...
Page: 4

Sethesh

asking a question - u know and understand the word "irony"

Have u come Futille ore not yet??

Vishnu

Originally posted by Sethesh
    asking a question - u know and understand the word "irony"

Have u come Futille ore not yet??
    I'm coming to the conclusion that they dont provide any education in Poland, dont be hating

Sethesh

u dont have to hide with it we all know u are rasist, but i dont give a shit what u think. The truth is u and your clan had all and couse of whole hatred to others and showing self-righteous u as a clan all u lost all. I do respect Kraka as a player (even so he is luring all the time on me) but i wanna to vote for some1 that in my opinion will be modest and will bring some fun in this game. I would prefer to set one common candidate that will be exposed to fight for the crown with JadeReal, but as i see it now, we wont come to any understanding - sad but true . DeusManus will suport the candidate that will have the most votes vs Jade.

Vishnu

u dont have to hide with it we all know u are rasist, but i dont give a shit what u think. The truth is u and your clan had all and couse of whole hatred to others and showing self-righteous u as a clan all u lost all. I do respect Kraka as a player (even so he is luring all the time on me) but i wanna to vote for some1 that in my opinion will be modest and will bring some fun in this game. I would prefer to set one common candidate that will be exposed to fight for the crown with JadeReal, but as i see it now, we wont come to any understanding - sad but true . DeusManus will suport the candidate that will have the most votes vs Jade.
    poor uneducated fruitfarmer

my clan all voted 4 kaka that is 30 votes

Sethesh

poor Grid u are not warth it.

snipelord

worth it actually, you are proving grid right quite nicely

Vishnu

go water your strawberries and come again fruitcake ^_^

snipelord

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sethesh
    go water your strawberries and come again fruitcake ^_^[/b]
    fruitcake is nasty.... strawberry short cake plx

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by Blancanieves+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blancanieves)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3
    You are not going to win from jadereal until many human clans accept that their candidates are not well known or popular enough. You have to rally around people who are universally popular, amongst the turkish community also, and well known enough that neutrals will recognise the name in the list. What is the point in all your clans talking the same rhetoric, when you still fail to notice that these candidates who are nominated quite often, will not win. *

You should get representatives of the human clans into 1 ventrilo, whether or not they like each other, and don't leave until you have agreed on a candidate that you can see winning the turkish and international vote.

+1.
    i tried say smthing like this.,.. but my english is not good xD[/b]
    u mean ur english is not so very happy :wub:

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by revenfox
    my clan all voted 4 kaka that is 30 votes
    sadly it probably wont make a difference seeing as 3000 of the votes are going to be going to Jade and theres not 3000 ppl on this forum or english ppl who will vote.

Just as my niggah susG said some ppl need to suck up their egos *ex. Kailean, some Illu members,... well basically every1 playing Ares* and decide on one person to vote for maybe have a poll on the forum and which ever candidate gets most votes here we vote for in game. Really i think Kraka would make a good king Duran not so sure ( Sand :wub: ) hehe jk, but any English player at this point is much better than this idiotic 40 year old Turk girl we got as "quin".

Mavetse

I voted for Tekton...maybe never will vote for Nirias...because his clan...i mean koxp clan <_<

IndiaanPerc

Originally posted by Blancanieves
    umm not bad idea Futi
    problem is.. english ppl hate u = that ppl hate Jade.
    and guys think.. vote kraka is like vote Futi.. then no.

but really is not bad idea..

Reapers - Tekton
    Illuminati - Kraka * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * } vs Jade real
    r2d - DrDuran

then jade will be king Again

make 1 vs Jade and probably jade lost.

problem is .. who is the guy that all clan want like King?

me :wub:

Perceas for King

mordeth

Everyone wonders why we get stuck with JadeReal as a queen, but it should come as no surprise to anyone with 2 braincells to rub together. Futility makes a intelligent post on these forums to try to force the english speaking community into actually thinking about OMG we are the underdogs here we can't just go vote for Jesus Christ or NoNameGuy#3 over there and hope they win anymore, but instead of a little support or community discussion it turns into a lets flame illuminati and get JadeReal elected one more time post.

Its time that everyone in the top english clans set down and decide this out among themselves. We need to see JadeReal v. 1 English Speaking Person for King.

It needs to be decided who that person will be based on:

1.) Their ability to do the job responsibly for the community at large
    2.) Their ability to win the Turkish vote
    3.) Their ability to rise above the unintelligent, an amoeba is more intelligent then me members of this community that find it entertaining to flame threads such as this.

Thats just my .02 and if you dont like it, thats your right. Just as it is my right to say it.

Originally posted by mordeth
    Everyone wonders why we get stuck with JadeReal as a queen, but it should come as no surprise to anyone with 2 braincells to rub together. *Futility makes a intelligent post on these forums to try to force the english speaking community into actually thinking about OMG we are the underdogs here we can't just go vote for Jesus Christ or NoNameGuy#3 over there and hope they win anymore, but instead of a little support or community discussion it turns into a lets flame illuminati and get JadeReal elected one more time post.

Its time that everyone in the top english clans set down and decide this out among themselves. *We need to see JadeReal v. 1 English Speaking Person for King.

It needs to be decided who that person will be based on:

1.) Their ability to do the job responsibly for the community at large
    2.) Their ability to win the Turkish vote
    3.) Their ability to rise above the unintelligent, an amoeba is more intelligent then me members of this community that find it entertaining to flame threads such as this.

Thats just my .02 and if you dont like it, thats your right. *Just as it is my right to say it.

lol true

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast