Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

fixed

This is a discussion on fixed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ty...
Page: 1

Haxium

Default fixed

ty

destroy

you have been owned. All you can do is to try catch a GM in game with some noob char

Haxium

Originally posted by destroy
    you have been owned. All you can do is to try catch a GM in game with some noob char
    got some contacts, FIXED

Mario

Originally posted by Haxium+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Haxium)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-destroy
    got some contacts, FIXED [/b]
    share with us how u fixed this coz i think more ppl could have same problem, till there is "unsafe page" bug on KOL site...

BooZ

heres what to do.
    if your password is more then 13 letters long. you just remove all the numbers/letters after 13. and it will work, i did it.

example

my id is: hairybody1997
    changed password to : ilikemybigyellownipples

then i write : hairybody1997 (ofcourse^^)
    and pass : ilikemybigyel

and click ok ,and im logged in

SonOfGod

call k2

Speed

well ur problem is you password should be no more than 12 characters , but i suppose u cant read that when ur changing ur password... wouldnt say "k2'd" ,but more like " im a dumbass for not reading directions"

Originally posted by Speed
    well ur problem is you password should be no more than 12 characters , but i suppose u cant read that when ur changing ur password... wouldnt say "k2'd" ,but *more like " im a dumbass for not reading directions"

i'd say your the dumbass here...many people have this after changing pw, and he said his was shorter than 12..dumbass?

Haxium

Originally posted by Speed
    well ur problem is you password should be no more than 12 characters , but i suppose u cant read that when ur changing ur password... wouldnt say "k2'd" ,but *more like " im a dumbass for not reading directions"
    Learn to fuckin read and then shut the fuck up.
    I don't like usin rude words but u asked for it.

Banned

Default Re: Owned by k2 >.<

Originally posted by Haxium
    Hi, i just woke up and dunno why, i went to knightonlinewebsite cuz i was bored and ko4life was down.
    So i log into the website and i see something on the right "Account Protection". So i decide to check this.

It says :

- Imagine this -

You log into your account to take part in this week’s Castle Siege War, load up your level 65 Shadow Bane and your Rogue Chitin Shell suit +7 and Uniques are gone.

So im like, wow they scared me ! Let's see what they want me to do not to be hacked !

And i read something like "Change your password ONCE a month", so i decide to change it.

Now, i can't log into website/ingame, my password isn't longer then 13 letters/numbers. So im asking u guyz, what should i do ?

Forgot password doesn't work.
    As i can't log, i can't submit a ticket to cs. Im thinking about logging my friend account with gold to submit a ticket and write my informations but they'll might think im sharing it so they won't give me a new pw.

I dunno if its the good section or not, but i posted it here as there might be a bug with the change pw.
    Any help is appreciated

hmm...he didnt say 12 he said 13 :rollseyes:

Haxium

Originally posted by MagicWannaBe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MagicWannaBe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Haxium
    Hi, i just woke up and dunno why, i went to knightonlinewebsite cuz i was bored and ko4life was down.
    So i log into the website and i see something on the right "Account Protection". So i decide to check this.

It says :

- Imagine this -

You log into your account to take part in this week’s Castle Siege War, load up your level 65 Shadow Bane and your Rogue Chitin Shell suit +7 and Uniques are gone.

So im like, wow they scared me ! Let's see what they want me to do not to be hacked !

And i read something like "Change your password ONCE a month", so i decide to change it.

Now, i can't log into website/ingame, my password isn't longer then 13 letters/numbers. So im asking u guyz, what should i do ?

As i can't log, i can't submit a ticket to cs. Im thinking about logging my friend account with gold to submit a ticket and write my informations but they'll might think im sharing it so they won't give me a new pw.

I dunno if its the good section or not, but i posted it here as there might be a bug with the change pw.
    Any help is appreciated

hmm...he didnt say 12 he said 13 :rollseyes:[/b]
    I meant 13 or more

Mario

Originally posted by MagicWannaBe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MagicWannaBe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Haxium

It says :

- Imagine this -

Now, i can't log into website/ingame, my password isn't longer then letters/numbers. So im asking u guyz, what should i do ?

Any help is appreciated

hmm...he didnt say 12 he said 13 :rollseyes:
    as far he sayd, hes pass wasnt longer than 12 signs... and even if u put password longer than 12 signs, to log game u need to cut some signs (like som1 sayd above), but i think problem was coz of site bug, not pass lenght...

Banned

yea but its just me..i have to point out the little things...someone said that he said that his password wasnt more than 12 characters..but he actually said 13..get it?.. :lol:

ca t'arrive une fois par semaine ou quoi? :P

Originally posted by MagicWannaBe
    yea but its just me..i have to point out the little things...someone said that he said that his password wasnt more than 12 characters..but he actually said 13..get it?.. :lol:
    lets see, more than 12 means x>12 aka the next number is 13?

no, i don't get it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast