now what???

This is a discussion on now what??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so i reinstall game cuz my dumbass installed drake..now everytime i start loading into diez i get this shit???what did ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default now what???

so i reinstall game cuz my dumbass installed drake..now everytime i start loading into diez i get this shit???what did i fukk up this time?

wait for a day then zzzzz stupid

Banned

Originally posted by Amano
    wait for a day then zzzzz stupid
    and u r sure this will resolve the prorblem?

WHAT ABOUT MY ADDICTION...this is my main fix time..i am jonesing :wacko:

Banned

ok..now i am stressin..i uninstall and re install 2 times now and i still get this same message everytime i get past select char screen and start to load into game...anybody know why this is happening?

Coolen

format c: ftw

the_man_slayer

u can actually get to there? :huh: i try open it and it says "Version Invalid"

Banned

Originally posted by the_man_slayer
    u can actually get to there? *:huh: *i try open it and it says "Version Invalid"
    after i installed fukkin drake i got same thing..so i uninstall whole ko from pc then redownload game and reinstall on pc (twice now..guess i try doing it again since i dont know what else to do )...after launcher installs all the patches i launch and get to select char and once i select before it starts to load diez i get this message everytime...ALL BAD and i suck at this shit o i dont know wtf i need to dso to fix it...hence the post :blink:

kenpai

basicly you tried uninstalling, but apperenlty the game didnt remove all data. I would guess that if you installed ko and the expension patch you can play again as soon as the new expension is activated.. which should be in a day or so. Suggestion: go outside and enjoy the sun. Go and call some friends and have a drink, or in case you got no friends, go on a dating site and make some :-p

dah

I get to 97 % then it closes Woot! First time i try to login KO for a month and i cant get on xD

next time make a backup of the game just go the the c:knig. and put it on winrar or winzip
    that way you just have to d.compress :wub:

PwnerBaba

Delet ur KO map, manuall don't unistall it