Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

A slight chance to stop the money spenders

This is a discussion on A slight chance to stop the money spenders within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I see no post about it, and i wanna say this is a small but important step to make those ...
Page: 1

didinino

I see no post about it, and i wanna say this is a small but important step to make those who cant pay alot of money on this game a chance to play FAIR.

until today on new servers ppl could buy that gold/plat and get like 147894139K KC to get the rest of the XP scrolls and be first lvl 60/70/80.

now the only way for those people to do it wont be by making a new account, just using a pre-made account that is 30 days old before the new server starts.

again a faulty with this rule, since everybody can rush and open their new acocunts now, and in 30/60/90 days when a new server will come out they will spend their a$$ on that account.

a fix?

FIRST PAYMENT -> not SINGLE.

after first payment on the account it will have a 30 days block from payments.

in that way, ppl will be able to either get prem+ the 1000 KC, and not prem+ 8000KC for xp scrolls and everything that has to do with what i call "babashopped lvling" (paying alot of money to xp faster).

i Hope K2 will fix this, otherwise nothing has really changed.

In order to provide a secure environment for all of our paying customers, new accounts will be limited to a SINGLE purchase within the first 30 days. Normal purchase restrictions resume after this period.

-the Knight Online 'money lovers' Team[/b]
    /discuss

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

u got anything against ppl who spend money on the game? :mellow:

koyo

well most ppl have old account that they already bought prem on so no prob for most ppl

Meh 800G1 = enough for a packet of exp scrolls = enough for 51.

redevil12

u got anything against ppl who spend money on the game? :mellow:[/b]
    u misunderstood him :
    he only reports a technique used by K2 to prevent people creating dispensable/noobs account and buy with CB tons of scrolls in PUS and sell on market, get coins and give to another secondary account (for later use, uniques items buying, GB selling by WU) then block the CB transaction (so K2 will not earn the money, K2 will kill the account but too late, all the scrolls are sold in game and the guy doing this is rich (on his main char)

By using these 30 days , only one purchase K2 thought they will solve the problem, but no....cause u can create the account 30 days before and then get PUS items and sell, get coins on main or secondary char and block CB...so K2 is f.ucked and u are rich but it s unfair...

Banned

Sucks for me...i reply on selling gryph....Now i can only buy KC 5 times a month...Gay...

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

isnt that the reason they stopped paypal?

kibal

Nvm , edited cose i didnt understand the post well , lolz .Btwn so lame that new rule lolz.

u misunderstood him :
    he only reports a technique used by K2 to prevent people creating dispensable/noobs account and buy with CB tons of scrolls in PUS and sell on market, get coins and give to another secondary account (for later use, uniques items buying, GB selling by WU) then block the CB transaction (so K2 will not earn the money, K2 will kill the account but too late, all the scrolls are sold in game and the guy doing this is rich (on his main char)

By using these 30 days , only one purchase K2 thought they will solve the problem, but no....cause u can create the account 30 days before and then get PUS items and sell, get coins on main or secondary char and block CB...so K2 is f.ucked and u are rich but it s unfair...[/b]
    actually the issue about charge back was fixed when they disabled premium purchases with paypal, thats why there is only c&b and idk what else, besides one account gets banned at the moment the payment isnt done

didinino

well u got me all wrong and i dont know wth all of u guys are talking about :P

i was talking about those who have the ability to buy those PLAT+4K of KC/G1 (w.e.) and spend everything in order to get items/lvl fast.

not everybody can spend that amount of money in just a stupid game (duh, pay for a virtual game, which is lame only thinking about it).

so it ends with the fact that if u have more money u will be able to lvl faster.

if u are just a poor guy who barely pay for the internet connection (or not even that, for some of us), then u have no chance to be strong among the first ppl.

(lets not talk about sharing, which is basically the same shit but off topic)

thats why i asked u.... u have any problem with ppl who spend money on a game? is their money, not yours.

if they can afford it, good for them

didinino

u miss understand the whole situation mate.

i dont have a problem with spending money, its their money, they can do w/e they want with it.

but look at the GAME, and u will see that it is NOT FAIR for ppl who cant afford to spend money on this game.

if the game was fair from that point of view, i could honestly say " WOW " on the ppl that have alot of items on their account and everything.

but ofc it will never happen, cause babashop in ko isnt something that WE cant stop (K2 can.. easily).

I see paying for an online game no different then buying console games... it really is the same concept... if you don't want to get better in a game by spending cash on it then just don't dude, but don't knock the people that do, there's nothing wrong with it even if they want to spend $100.

u miss understand the whole situation mate.

i dont have a problem with spending money, its their money, they can do w/e they want with it.

but look at the GAME, and u will see that it is NOT FAIR for ppl who cant afford to spend money on this game.

if the game was fair from that point of view, i could honestly say " WOW " on the ppl that have alot of items on their account and everything.

but ofc it will never happen, cause babashop in ko isnt something that WE cant stop (K2 can.. easily).[/b]
    i know what u mean, but is not like they are buying lvls. this game is free to play not pay to play, and why u say is not fair?

ppl who doesnt spend 1$ on usd get still god lvls and items.

premium doesnt increase any chance of anything, (maybe noah and exp ofc) but u think a person with premium will have better chance of upgrading, or better drops? pfff

i think u have the wrong point of view here, ppl who buy premium and G1 credits are buying a service, not uber
    items/chars

btw: the game is corrupted from the beggining, look at the gms, ppl who get free items, db hackers etc etc etc... the game is pretty much dead with too many hacks, bugs, etc

didinino

no argue about corruption in this game, but regarding money spending i think its not fair to have the ability to lvl so much faster than others.

look at WOW for example, that i can say FAIR for 100%, only that no1 can catch gold sellers/buyers but its not the topic..

i can say "spend ur money like a console game", but look at whats going on, ppl spend like 5 console games over and over .

now u will say "its just like buying a new console game".

well, GO PLAY A NEW GAME then, lol...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast