Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NOWAS

This is a discussion on NOWAS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok...... so who decided that harpies/rravens/cws/fcs and EWs were the things to nova? what makes them so special? why wasnt ...
Page: 1

agendas

ok...... so who decided that harpies/rravens/cws/fcs and EWs were the things to nova? what makes them so special? why wasnt it like golems or trolls or sumthin? just wundrin

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

it might be harder to kill the other mobs compared to the exp they give

idiot-z

That is a good question. To answer simple is the exp per monster. Also i have done golem, and trolls aoe alot so it does happen.

agendas

i know it does ive seen eslant everything nova party where they jus nova anything and everything i path including dms bearded rummys etc but harpy and ew so popular i dont know y :P

ooo

ask the developer

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

because they harpies fly and your can hit your 3rd aoe on the ground without hitting the monster.

agendas

aq he didnt tell mages to go use supernova on these specific mobs tho i wanna know why the first mages chose these mobs!

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

because some mobs got hitten harder with magic than others

those mobs are in groups...
    i guess thats 1 reason

Because harpies , ew's, etc are very vulnerable to magic attacks. We can kill them fast and easy and they give good xp / monster.
    Also they don't have big reach like dark stones or troll captains and they don't hit as hard.

Furthermore the harpies and ew's are located on spots thare are really to aoe in. Try aoe'ing on the top snow only ... Its possible but so much more difficult because you have to turn the lure every 6 seconds.

Nobody told mages to aoe those specifik mobs, but once you find easy and good xp ways, you're gonna stick to them right?

lovel12345

easy to nova and give good xp raven they fly so its easy to aoe them troll and golem u cant and ew prop coz they give good xp and the 3 spawn are closest together so it makes it easy to gather up

because they harpies fly and your can hit your 3rd aoe on the ground without hitting the monster.[/b]

Because harpies , ew's, etc are very vulnerable to magic attacks. We can kill them fast and easy and they give good xp / monster.
    Also they don't have big reach like dark stones or troll captains and they don't hit as hard.

Furthermore the harpies and ew's are located on spots thare are really to aoe in. Try aoe'ing on the top snow only ... Its possible but so much more difficult because you have to turn the lure every 6 seconds.

Nobody told mages to aoe those specifik mobs, but once you find easy and good xp ways, you're gonna stick to them right?[/b]
    that are the answers

arko

as someone stated above they are compared to other monsters more "group-like", large groups spawned togehter, easy to lure and pull.

Hp/Death ratio, dropping them is fast.

harpy has 3 different classes, raven crim and falc don't vary too much compared to golem titans and trolsl and tbsrks and captains xD

tradition!

actually backdays Golems was as popular as harps to AOE, I rather prefered golems for the drops and not to mention there was alot less KS there.

AOE trolls was always a problem since Light mages stun trolls.

When EW came out, first weeks only melees xped there. All of a sudden, someone came up with the idea to AOE them and it worked out pretty good. Why? God knows I guess

1. Those certain types are closely grouped
    2. Do not hit as hard as DS or Trolls + Mages(paper) are weak
    3. Those mobs die fast with matgic attacks
    4. Good XP? =P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast