Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Np bug in lunar war

This is a discussion on Np bug in lunar war within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; any got notice Np for lunar war decrease.. last time before new patch come out.. when invade time u can ...
Page: 1

icex08

Lightbulb

any got notice Np for lunar war decrease.. last time before new patch come out..

when invade time u can get high Np when u kill some1.. kill each can get around 100+++ NP.. but now same Np in Cz??

did any 1 here notice...

Banned

no cause i never get a kill lol jk..i always get that 64 or whatever solo

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i don't think its a bug.

anyway before the expansion it was 129 np per kill(for the nation invading). now its 64.

Why on Earth would it be a bug? LOL!

icex08

when invade time u can get ard 129 Np before new patch

now u oly get same Np at CZ..... so still war ned go to war while the Np not different from u get at CZ

Your English isnt very happy now, is it?

The NP gaining system is different in invasions/war/cz, it's been different since ROFD.

When you don't have a symbol and you kill someone with a symbol you make allot NP solo. When you have dragon and you kill someone you get little NP. Maybe they changed it all to the same ammount now, so people are going to buy the NP gain scrolls?

The NP gaining system is different in invasions/war/cz, it's been different since ROFD.

When you don't have a symbol and you kill someone with a symbol you make allot NP solo. When you have dragon and you kill someone you get little NP. Maybe they changed it all to the same ammount now, so people are going to buy the NP gain scrolls?[/b]
    I think he's talking about how when before the moradon patch when you got a kill in invasion you gained 129 NP, but now it's the same rate at cz 64 (premium ofc).

tamachan

When you don't have a symbol and you kill someone with a symbol you make allot NP solo. When you have dragon and you kill someone you get little NP. Maybe they changed it all to the same ammount now, so people are going to buy the NP gain scrolls?[/b]
    zzzz k2 wants money that badly?

Your reading skills aren't very happy

Your reading skills aren't very happy[/b]

Oh really? cause I do believe I answered his question and said that it was because K2 wants people to buy NP gain scrolls now?

Yea, ok thanks, have a good day.

Oh really? cause I do believe I answered his question and said that it was because K2 wants people to buy NP gain scrolls now?

Yea, ok thanks, have a good day.[/b]
    actually you described the leader point chart....he was talking about when you killed somebody in invasion, you got double nps if your nation was the one doing the invading. Like cz solo you get 64 nps, when you won war and got to invade you got 128 nps solo. Now it's the same as if you kill somebody in cz.

Banned Senior Member

Chemical got owned :P
    ya it's changed you get nps like in cz now
    it shoulda been otherwise tho according to jpko sources
    they get in cz 128 nps solo now i think

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Your reading skills aren't very happy[/b]
    lol ya
    @chemical he's not even talking about the ladder points or w/e. its about the np gained during invasions.

wow, wtfbbq..

And still my answer is: Its the same now( yes now, with new moradon patch) in war/invasion/cz then because K2 wants people to BUY np increase scrolls.

That is the answer to the NP being the same everywhere now, because they want to sell np increase scrolls.

got it? if you still don't feel free to tell me, i'll explain it again.

icex08

Smile

so bad.. K2 wan cheat again for Np earn.... btw when invade time i
    more like to solo cox easy to earn Np ( each Kill 128 ) looking for the
    noob.. so in this time, no more point go to war n wait for the time.. waste the scroll
    and also waste again for the Np scroll....

Damm Fack K2

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast