np bugging

This is a discussion on np bugging within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi, np bugging has gotten out of hand big time in our server (logos), i strongly urge ppl try to ...
Page: 1

hi, np bugging has gotten out of hand big time in our server (logos),
    i strongly urge ppl try to contact gm or sending support ticket before it gets out of hand in other servers also, just to let k2 know whats happening.

Some orc clans in our server keep gaining 30+ millions of np:s per day h34r:
    Bug abuse in it self its nothing new, np-transfer etc. going on daily everywhere but those things are just a drop in a big ocean, but when abuse happens in greater proportions like here in logos, it just takes the last fun out of the game (pvp) since you cant even see how well ur small band of gay brothers is doing compared to those full 36 man clans <_<

So this is why im loosing NP Symbols on my orc char? :/

So this is why im loosing NP Symbols on my orc char? :/[/b]
    propably, some nobody/neverheard is holding dragon in humanside allready :angry:

lol, i just went to check out the logos clan ranking on kodb... funny ass graph of the top ranked clan going from 0 nps to 34 million in a day. it sucks that things have gotten so far out of hand, but i think with such a drastic change, a gm will be forced to look into it. i hope other servers wont be affected as much as logos has, although thats nothing more than wishful thinking .

So this is why im loosing NP Symbols on my orc char? :/[/b]
    i dont think its got anything to do with the bordersymbols.. its just the clan rankings cause of some lag/bug thing with saving np to your clans shit or whatever...

Misuki

ILoveYouToo

It effects symbols too. Bug donate, quit clan,get 30% back, repeat.

_Stylo_

yeah, there is some new np bug out..seen a post where a lvl 59 had gotten around 12k np&#39;s on cz ladder board.

Actually, now that i look your thread closer it might be about the same thing, but this bug abuse has nothing to do with np tansfer/accrediated clan quest as i said earlier. Np transfer is tedious work at best and easy to get noticed, but with this bug i could make something like 10m np in 1 hour if i liked!

And yes this does affect symbols also, i dont wanna post any more details on how its done but lets just say those top np holder clans didn&#39;t donate all their np:s to clan.. just what they needed to get royal grade 1
    and they still got millions of national points left!

Gorn

Nuub cake

Thank you for your input; we greatly appreciate all player suggestions and are constantly striving to make Knight Online more enjoyable for everyone. I apologize if you have been inconvenienced and I will look further into this issue and take all the appropriate actions necessary. Again, thank you for your concern and happy hunting!

responce i got from customer support, so propably no help from there

so if anyone actually have some contacts in k2 staff, gms etc. i would appreciate you pass the knowledge forward, and let them know all is not well in the world of Carnac

ZooMZooMZooM

i have tried to contact a gm on girakon they tell me to piss off! wtf?