Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

NP Medals being bugged, Negative NP

This is a discussion on NP Medals being bugged, Negative NP within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thats not sacredsoul you idiot it looks like the np buggers joined "X" clan[/b] first of all, I made a ...
Page: 8

thats not sacredsoul you idiot
    it looks like the np buggers joined "X" clan[/b]
    first of all, I made a mistake, beacuse i didnt notice that the original post what i quoted mentioned the sacredsoul. When i opened his link the only thing what i was looking for is the negative nat point. I saw that it belongs to a clan called "X". So yes i made a mistake, I didnt want to vilify your clan.

BUT

It would be better to say: "Hey bro, u must make a mistake! Pls correct it." or something like this. So pls next time take care with your verbs.

Robokill

shit is going down i swear it...

Banned

[/b]
    that's a "buying merchant" :S thought every1 knew this 1 by now....

Robokill

that's a "buying merchant" :S thought every1 knew this 1 by now....[/b]
    shit i couldn't tell in such a huge crowd ^^

also have not been back to ko for long I will remember this now

LOL typical k2 make a bug then just disable the entire thing instead of fixing it

[/b]

That's what happens when you have unlimited bugged medals for 3 weeks. I've never seen so many +3 accessories being offered in morodon EVER.

NoD32

Well judging by k2's previous "solutions" we wont ever see the medal system again//

first of all, I made a mistake, beacuse i didnt notice that the original post what i quoted mentioned the sacredsoul. When i opened his link the only thing what i was looking for is the negative nat point. I saw that it belongs to a clan called "X". So yes i made a mistake, I didnt want to vilify your clan.

BUT

It would be better to say: "Hey bro, u must make a mistake! Pls correct it." or something like this. So pls next time take care with your verbs.[/b]
    i apologize and i appreciate you being the bigger person

Any official info about this bug??? Any1 heard anything? I hope there will be rollback otherwise this game is not worth playing.... <_<

Any official info about this bug??? Any1 heard anything? I hope there will be rollback otherwise this game is not worth playing.... <_<

Any official info about this bug??? Any1 heard anything? I hope there will be rollback otherwise this game is not worth playing.... <_<[/b]

NPC isn&#39;t working since the emergency patch but I dunno about any bans or wipes...

arruda76r

just wonderin... how could they wipe all the items, cause how would they kno which items are the bugged ones... all they can do is rollback but dont think its goin happen cause it prob would have heppened already

just wonderin... how could they wipe all the items, cause how would they kno which items are the bugged ones... all they can do is rollback but dont think its goin happen cause it prob would have heppened already[/b]

I don&#39;t think they can, I think the +3 uniques and +21 Mythrils are now lygit...

arruda76r

well they cant only wipe the high items and leave the hell breakers and lugias just beause no one upgraded them and the buggers are still making money... they should just rollback cause thats the only fair way to do it

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

well they cant only wipe the high items and leave the hell breakers and lugias just beause no one upgraded them and the buggers are still making money... they should just rollback cause thats the only fair way to do it[/b]
    rollback a couple weeks? i think thats a great idea

mavibere

i dont understand the people that play this game:

1. they cant delete the items: because all the people that bought this items with the gbs they work so hard to get, they are gonna lose the items and the gbs, and the cheaters win, since they have the money, and gbs are not gonna be deleted, so this is a stupid solution

2. they cant do rollback: becuase all the people that where doing experience, will lose it, the first lvl 83 will no longer be the first he will go back to being 82, the people who change their nps for medals, legitly will lose their nps, and all the trades will go back, the past rollback their were a lot of bugs where people didnt get the item or the money back, it just got lost

this is a problem, becuase k2 screwed up, and innocent people shouldnt pay for k2 mistakes, their isnt a solution to this problem, just delete the npc mechant and never bring it back, never make items like this stackable, and the economy will go back to what it was in few weeks, having lost of unique in the market is good for everyone, since prices drop and more people can gear themselves for less, i dont see what is so wrong that prices are going down

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast