Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

NP Medals being bugged, Negative NP

This is a discussion on NP Medals being bugged, Negative NP within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol good pointsmavibere but the problem is the buggers r the ones that are winning... how do these people even ...
Page: 9

arruda76r

lol good pointsmavibere but the problem is the buggers r the ones that are winning... how do these people even do the bug... only the people with a lot of nps can do this or something cause everyone would be doing it if u didnt need a lot of nps...

People that say that turkisch people are abusing everything, English people would use it to if they knew how to :P Good that they removed the npc, the method to do it was not hard to find out

ruenz

People that say that turkisch people are abusing everything, English people would use it to if they knew how to :P Good that they removed the npc, the method to do it was not hard to find out [/b]
    thats the thing, english people dont look for bugs or exploits, we enjoy the game for what it is and how it's meant to be played.

thats the thing, english people dont look for bugs or exploits, we enjoy the game for what it is and how it's meant to be played.[/b]
    I wouldnt say that so fast :P I know for sure that there are english players to that abuse this game. But well we all know that turks are abusing it the most I guess :P

ruenz

true true. I was hoping that the generalisation would lean more toward not abusing it.

You know that you can make much money with abusing this game Thats the reason why people are still abusing the game..

Validating

everyone complaining and shit, but i bet if any of u could do this , u would, i know i would, and i wouldnt stop till i had +3's but i dont play ko anymore afdadadadada

i dont understand the people that play this game:

1. they cant delete the items: because all the people that bought this items with the gbs they work so hard to get, they are gonna lose the items and the gbs, and the cheaters win, since they have the money, and gbs are not gonna be deleted, so this is a stupid solution[/b]
    you forgot what k2 did about year ago with bifrost items? they didn't ask which items are legit and which aren't, they just wiped all bf items bcuz of some bug with frags. many ppl lost their legit items, however many illegal were wiped aswell. how can you say that they can't do the same thing this time? ofcourse now the problem is bigger beacouse medals drop all items and uniques, but who knows what you can expect from k2
    this is just my opinion

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

u care way too much [/b]
    Who said he cared? All he said was that there is something missing from the story t0pcat posted

I wouldn't abuse it even if I knew, because everyone will get banned anyhoo who abuses it. It always happens, the real bug abusers *taking the piss type* are easy to spot and make K2 aware.

musaKestendzija

1. Open new account
    2. Creat 3 char (left - middle - right)
    3. Send 17 k noah all to char and go delos
    4. Get out game
    5. Enter Moradon 3 and DC
    6. Enter again and u are in emc
    7. And take medal
    F I X E D

Uzu

1. Open new account
    2. Creat 3 char (left - middle - right)
    3. Send 17 k noah all to char and go delos
    4. Get out game
    5. Enter Moradon 3 and DC
    6. Enter again and u are in emc
    7. And take medal
    F I X E D[/b]
    wasn't that the beta bug?

Yes it was and thats not the correct method :P That was just from the moradon expansion, not from the forgotten frontiers.. @ the moradon ressurection expansion u did start with 50k np so u could get medals everytime from new characters with 50k np

kamikadzeee

Yes it was and thats not the correct method :P That was just from the moradon expansion, not from the forgotten frontiers.. @ the moradon ressurection expansion u did start with 50k np so u could get medals everytime from new characters with 50k np [/b]
    50k or 5k np ?

Birotx

50k or 5k np ? [/b]
    or 500 np?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast