Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

NP on new server?

This is a discussion on NP on new server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; post your nps on new server and what symbol you have 54k level 61.00 boarder nazi symbol. just passed Poison ...
Page: 1

Havoc2

post your nps on new server and what symbol you have

54k level 61.00

boarder nazi symbol. just passed Poison for his leader h34r:

Kleos

post your nps on new server and what symbol you have[/b]
    I don't know if it's only me but all these kind of posts remind me of the e-pennis signature... :unsure:

shanttelimi

30k np h34r: lvl 64 warrior raptor +6 reduce +5/6 chitin set O_O WP +0 diamond ring +6 str ring dual +7 str earing belt of str

Gangsta

30k np h34r: lvl 64 warrior raptor +6 reduce +5/6 chitin set O_O WP +0 diamond ring +6 str ring dual +7 str earing belt of str[/b]
    i think we need a pic of this

shanttelimi

i think we need a pic of this [/b]
    sure let me login tomarrow and il get it, about to go watch 300 never seen it hehe warez dl ftw!

Gangsta

sure....

shanttelimi

sure....[/b]
    ok stop talking you noob, dont say "sure...." because im about to go watch a movie and you want to see a SS of my warrior , why would i even lie? you think it makes me feel special that i got this ? the warrior is a noob ok? you want to know how i lvl so fast? im not a noob for one, i solo exp/pk, i have a lvl 60 priest as my second character , i have two computers which i exp/pk with ok? dont sit there and be like your lieing , how do i know when bosses spawn? they have a time limit which they spawn, anyone who has played this game and is not a noob would know this , i have a alarm clock which i set for boss spawns ok? i set it for even when im sleeping i set it max volume so i wake up , i stay logged in boss spawn area(attila or what ever im farming) ok? so dont say im lieing. bb

shanttelimi

btw i am not poor so i can afford sc

Banned

Now that we know your life we can get back to the topic.

Gangsta

ok stop talking you noob, dont say "sure...." because im about to go watch a movie and you want to see a SS of my warrior , why would i even lie? you think it makes me feel special that i got this ? the warrior is a noob ok? you want to know how i lvl so fast? im not a noob for one, i solo exp/pk, i have a lvl 60 priest as my second character , i have two computers which i exp/pk with ok? dont sit there and be like your lieing , how do i know when bosses spawn? they have a time limit which they spawn, anyone who has played this game and is not a noob would know this , i have a alarm clock which i set for boss spawns ok? i set it for even when im sleeping i set it max volume so i wake up , i stay logged in boss spawn area(attila or what ever im farming) ok? so dont say im lieing. bb[/b]
    lol....i been playing a while dont call me a noob....i was asking for a simple SS which takes maybe 5 mins to get

poiz3n

i got like fucking 500mill n ps kid

Banned

10k np no symbol :P

If you "soloed xp to 64" before anyone normally hit 64 no shit people will question you...

Anyway yeah these topics getting annoying.

why dont just move these topics to Media section?
    Post ur ss armor, post ur ss nps, post watever ss u got at new server :lol:

Willows

ok stop talking you noob, dont say "sure...." because im about to go watch a movie and you want to see a SS of my warrior , why would i even lie? you think it makes me feel special that i got this ? the warrior is a noob ok? you want to know how i lvl so fast? im not a noob for one, i solo exp/pk, i have a lvl 60 priest as my second character , i have two computers which i exp/pk with ok? dont sit there and be like your lieing , how do i know when bosses spawn? they have a time limit which they spawn, anyone who has played this game and is not a noob would know this , i have a alarm clock which i set for boss spawns ok? i set it for even when im sleeping i set it max volume so i wake up , i stay logged in boss spawn area(attila or what ever im farming) ok? so dont say im lieing. bb[/b]
    Eslant bosses spawn at a "random" time in a "random" location. There's no way to predict which location it will spawn in, nor at what time it would spawn. I know it's not really "random", but an alarm clock only helps so much, you're still gonna have to stay awake for many hours before it actually spawns. And even if it does spawn, it may not be where you think it is (especially with Deru Founder) so you're gonna have to do a lap of eslant to actually find it.

Atilla on human side is much the same, random locations and random times.

You'd have to be awake virtually 24/7 to camp any two bosses, and I question how many of them you could take on a level 64 warrior in +6 chitins, even if you have a level 60 priest to spamheal yourself with.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast