Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

NP on new server?

This is a discussion on NP on new server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Eslant bosses spawn at a "random" time in a "random" location.[/b] eslant boss spawns are not at a random time ...
Page: 2

Eslant bosses spawn at a "random" time in a "random" location.[/b]
    eslant boss spawns are not at a random time maybe random within a range but know lots ppl farming eslant on timers

shanttelimi

Eslant bosses spawn at a "random" time in a "random" location. There's no way to predict which location it will spawn in, nor at what time it would spawn. I know it's not really "random", but an alarm clock only helps so much, you're still gonna have to stay awake for many hours before it actually spawns. And even if it does spawn, it may not be where you think it is (especially with Deru Founder) so you're gonna have to do a lap of eslant to actually find it.

Atilla on human side is much the same, random locations and random times.

You'd have to be awake virtually 24/7 to camp any two bosses, and I question how many of them you could take on a level 64 warrior in +6 chitins, even if you have a level 60 priest to spamheal yourself with.[/b]
    that shows your reading ability, and how much you know about the game , i sleep and set the alarm clock can you read? when it geos off i wake up(read were i put, i set to max volume), and ALL AND I MEAN ALL BOSS"S spawn around the same place, im not human i am orc so i dont need ot worry about attila , i go graveyard nd go sleep till alarm wakes me , and about DF i killed it once and got lucky , with the DR its nto a big deal , and about the WP i got it off attila ofc, iv also got a EP +PP which i use ep on my preist , and soon i will make a rogue which will use the pp , k bb noob

shanttelimi

btw i loved the movie..

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

my friends lvl 59 rogue has 20k and has border H symbol... hes on it atm and i log and take a SS for ya once hes done gettin his 18% for lvl 60 :P

since ive quit playing for about a month now, ill be pking on it whenever i really feel a need to pk now which wont be that often

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

btw i loved the movie..[/b]
    so where is the SS?

idiot

I got enough NP's for a shitty M and enough lvl and friendship to be on a top 5 clan if thats what you guys are asking :P

1,2 k np and no dragon symbol

Top_Gun

7kNps/4k leader No Sym

21kish np 20kish lp, H leader and total. not like it means anything human side, if I went orc i'd have an M... maybe.

55k, bordered H

i got Nazi with leader

44k no symbol :<

Banned

eslant boss spawns are not at a random time maybe random within a range but know lots ppl farming eslant on timers[/b]

well , my partner say the email is gmail and he want 180$ he say ther is valk set and gold prem and glave +5 and he want via paypal

maxi3max

19k nps

Banned

well , my partner say the email is gmail and he want 180$ he say ther is valk set and gold prem and glave +5 and he want via paypal[/b]

oopss hehe my bad :}

well , my partner say the email is gmail and he want 180$ he say ther is valk set and gold prem and glave +5 and he want via paypal[/b]
    seems your partner wants 2 much

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast