Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

NP on new server?

This is a discussion on NP on new server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 107k nps, no symbol coz i dont like him. I kicked his ass...
Page: 3

ST

107k nps, no symbol coz i dont like him. I kicked his ass

greishkan1

ok stop talking you noob, dont say "sure...." because im about to go watch a movie and you want to see a SS of my warrior , why would i even lie? you think it makes me feel special that i got this ? the warrior is a noob ok? you want to know how i lvl so fast? im not a noob for one, i solo exp/pk, i have a lvl 60 priest as my second character , i have two computers which i exp/pk with ok? dont sit there and be like your lieing , how do i know when bosses spawn? they have a time limit which they spawn, anyone who has played this game and is not a noob would know this , i have a alarm clock which i set for boss spawns ok? i set it for even when im sleeping i set it max volume so i wake up , i stay logged in boss spawn area(attila or what ever im farming) ok? so dont say im lieing. bb[/b]
    I feel nolife here xD Where is ur pic...i want to see it

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

dual ''S''

piedras

5 k

35 nps Red symbol

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

about 13k , S symbol

Charles01

22/13 month S, bordered S

:pic:

that shows your reading ability, and how much you know about the game , i sleep and set the alarm clock can you read? when it geos off i wake up(read were i put, i set to max volume), and ALL AND I MEAN ALL BOSS"S spawn around the same place, im not human i am orc so i dont need ot worry about attila , i go graveyard nd go sleep till alarm wakes me , and about DF i killed it once and got lucky , with the DR its nto a big deal , and about the WP i got it off attila ofc, iv also got a EP +PP which i use ep on my preist , and soon i will make a rogue which will use the pp , k bb noob[/b]

can some1 ban this retard pls :unsure: :lol: \

start taking pics of ur char+items on ksc files then ill belive u till then u can suck my penis :P

Banned

how much daddycool got? :P

Im still waiting for the ss of level 64 warrior..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123