NP reset for all speed hackers?

This is a discussion on NP reset for all speed hackers? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think that would be the best punishment. Forget banning, they'll just come back in 3 days....
Page: 1

mrmagic2008

I think that would be the best punishment. Forget banning, they'll just come back in 3 days.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

and u have the nick names? or the proofs?

remember, its k2 B)

Banned

y would u take there np's away..wow ? ..u can take it back by banning them...and most of the hackers suck anyways

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

IP-ban would get ridd of them.

permanent ban and ip ban would be awesome...... but k2 would loose a lot of money since those ppl would quit

mrmagic2008

yes i would reset their np to zero. this would greatly discourage speed hacking.
    Just like one time an Ares GM threatened to zero out NP for any wall hacker (it was spammed on the notice chat).
    Banning is just temporary and nothing changes when they come back (ie, they still get the np they got from speed hacking).
    a combination of both would be best.

yes i would reset their np to zero. this would greatly discourage speed hacking.
    Just like one time an Ares GM threatened to zero out NP for any wall hacker (it was spammed on the notice chat).
    Banning is just temporary and nothing changes when they come back (ie, they still get the np they got from speed hacking).
    a combination of both would be best.[/b]
    I guess that if u will reset theyre nps that they will even use more hacks to get theyre nps back :P

damiannopl

i think perm bans would best.but in my opinion gm should enter to ronark or war and be there around 3 hours per day...that's should be enought for see how many ppl uses hacks

only way to get proof is buy a gm

a guy on olympia got a massivly long fraps movie of people speed hacking and shit
    he sent it to k2, the response he got was "sorry your video could have been edited, we cant do anything about it"

screen shots prove nothing, fraps / videos they wont accept, and gm's wont ban.....no point eh?
    gogog exp to 80

wyrm

IP bann them and account termination, so they cant sell the gear or accounts is whats needed.

Wyrm

sexyrexy

hardware ban em but i dont think k2 knows hwo to do that

Banned

permanent ban and ip ban would be awesome...... but k2 would loose a lot of money since those ppl would quit[/b]

so true >.<

Delevel their accounts, set NP to 0 and ban them just in case they are able to get it back some how...

Gaby159

A chance im not speed hacking...DONT WANT TO LOOSE MY 2500 NPS OMG :P :lol: