Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The np trading for medals will they ever enable it ?

This is a discussion on The np trading for medals will they ever enable it ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think all clans will grade 1 cuz everyone want items from their NP&#39;s >.<[/b] u mean grade 5 o0?...
Page: 2

i think all clans will grade 1 cuz everyone want items from their NP&#39;s >.<[/b]

u mean grade 5 o0?

I have a idea.. how about making it that only 55-80 can change np for medal and put a History Np Gain / Kill System in Cz and Dcz to check if This person has killed the same person how many times in how many minutes / hours.. Then they will Check that person when hes in cz and if hes caught BB banned
    This way the person will not only waste his np and item... but waste his time lvling to 55 and wasting more money to buy koxps :lol:[/b]
    There is no point to this, 1. Many of us have 1v1 in cz over and over again, so now you would get banned for have 1v1? 2. When and If they enable turn in np you wont see any Np transfers in cz anymore because the player can just turn in the np with the character. 3. Why 55? Don&#39;t see many 55 levels in dcz might as well make it 59.

I doubt it will be a big hit anyways, because people will relize that turning in 10k 50k 100k of np for a enchant scroll will suck. Thank you that is all.

Roberto

Maybe they will put np medals later, when people donate their nps to clan.

I think no its will be sucks if every 1 can change his nps to madels .

There is no point to this, 1. Many of us have 1v1 in cz over and over again, so now you would get banned for have 1v1? 2. When and If they enable turn in np you wont see any Np transfers in cz anymore because the player can just turn in the np with the character. 3. Why 55? Don&#39;t see many 55 levels in dcz might as well make it 59.

I doubt it will be a big hit anyways, because people will relize that turning in 10k 50k 100k of np for a enchant scroll will suck. Thank you that is all.[/b]
    u dont get enchant scrolls from it...
    worst u get is not good high class weapons... but the chances ull get something nice is good.
    nice=wp, ep, rom, bifrost weapons, FT weapons and PP.
    if u turn in 5-10 10k np medals, u have good chance to get at least one of those.

3thos

no.

if they do, they might as well make the boss spawn times like 5 minutes.

Mario

Hehe not exactly, when u kill a guy u get 64 nps but he loses 50 then he kills u... u both just gained 14 nps congrats :lol:
    And something so I&#39;m not totally offtopic, I guess GM&#39;s wouldn&#39;t know it anyway http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=170847[/b]
    they fuked something and u get now only 52 NP for a kill (solo)... and no more double NP bonus on invasions -_-

no.
    if they do, they might as well make the boss spawn times like 5 minutes.[/b]
    I agree if the chances are good why hasn&#39;t the drop rate of bosses been increase. Maybe the odds were good in beta but i doubt they will be good in the New Moradon Patch.

I have killed Hundreds of Bach, dukes, attilas, never 1 time have i got a rol or roc or wp, Playing 3 years and not 1, all with gold Prem, what does that Say (I have the worst luck) so i don&#39;t think that it will come to me turning in 10k np out of my 800k to get a wp, but again this is just my Luck.

tamachan

I doubt it will be a big hit anyways, because people will relize that turning in 10k 50k 100k of np for a enchant scroll will suck. Thank you that is all. Remember, im Doshin, the noobie~[/b]
    Read my dam Suggestion Again.. Dont tell me theres no point if u have no bloody intelligent to read. 1: Read what i wrote After u Bold my words.. i said ( Then they will Check that person when hes in cz ) TO SEE IF HES 1vs1ing OR NP TRANSFERING OR KILLING A NOOB WHO IS RUNNING OUT OF HIS BASE TO DIE FOR FUN. Then gm can ban that fag who is dieing for fun.. Or ban the guy for np cheating if hes caught. Read u fuging noop... :angry:
    2 : Unable to Understand, Seriously you must be a big noobie... sorry ur proberly thinking that everyone has unlimited nation point so they dont have to np transfer to get more... pfff.. :mellow:
    3: Think again man.. u will fuk the 59 and below people... at least 50+ or 55+... doesnt matter if its low.. its better than lvl 1...

where did u learn that Medals give u enchant scrolls... if u say 10k Might give enchant scroll yea i understand.. But 50K and 100K? lol... seriously :S... no one and even np transferers wont bother to get the medals if they will get enchant scrolls :S u can just buy it from merchant for 500k - 2m :mellow:

KingSolomon

Read my dam Suggestion Again.. Dont tell me theres no point if u have no bloody intelligent to read. 1: Read what i wrote After u Bold my words.. i said ( Then they will Check that person when hes in cz ) TO SEE IF HES 1vs1ing OR NP TRANSFERING OR KILLING A NOOB WHO IS RUNNING OUT OF HIS BASE TO DIE FOR FUN. Then gm can ban that fag who is dieing for fun.. Or ban the guy for np cheating if hes caught. Read u fuging noop... :angry:
    2 : Unable to Understand, Seriously you must be a big noobie... sorry ur proberly thinking that everyone has unlimited nation point so they dont have to np transfer to get more... pfff.. :mellow:
    3: Think again man.. u will fuk the 59 and below people... at least 50+ or 55+... doesnt matter if its low.. its better than lvl 1...

where did u learn that Medals give u enchant scrolls... if u say 10k Might give enchant scroll yea i understand.. But 50K and 100K? lol... seriously :S... no one and even np transferers wont bother to get the medals if they will get enchant scrolls :S u can just buy it from merchant for 500k - 2m :mellow:[/b]
    Ironic much?

1. Its K2, forget about it.
    2. Unable to read? He was saying that it wont make any sense in np transfering as you can just trade in the np on that character. Also IF they np transfer, it will be from characters with low np so the time its gonna take to transfer 50k np or w/e with just a chance at getting an item will not really make much sense, and a complete waste of time.
    3. Doesnt matter what lvl+ it is. Most, not all, ppl in dcz dont have enough np for 20-30 medals or w/e. So the lower lvl+ would just make it easier for koxpers to lvl to trade in their np.

Imo this is just another brilliant way for k2 to make more money, just like the new clan system.
    You trade in your hard earned np for stuff, then what you gotta do? Make more np...and how do you make more np? Go cz and war....and how do you go cz and war? You buy premium.

Btw, that was really mature of you to edit his post when quoting him.

tamachan

Ironic much?

1. Its K2, forget about it.
    2. Unable to read? He was saying that it wont make any sense in np transfering as you can just trade in the np on that character. Also IF they np transfer, it will be from characters with low np so the time its gonna take to transfer 50k np or w/e with just a chance at getting an item will not really make much sense, and a complete waste of time.
    3. Doesnt matter what lvl+ it is. Most, not all, ppl in dcz dont have enough np for 20-30 medals or w/e. So the lower lvl+ would just make it easier for koxpers to lvl to trade in their np.

Imo this is just another brilliant way for k2 to make more money, just like the new clan system.
    You trade in your hard earned np for stuff, then what you gotta do? Make more np...and how do you make more np? Go cz and war....and how do you go cz and war? You buy premium.

Btw, that was really mature of you to edit his post when quoting him.[/b]
    1 : no he didnt dont lie u gay cant read noobie, he just said when if they enable the turn in np, we wont see anymore Np transfer cheaters. Doesnt matter how long it takes... just get a mage and 1 noob u want to kill over and over again... tp kill tp kill.. Cheaters would do anything..
    2 : pfff I said Unable To Understand... He said : When and If they enable turn in np you wont see any Np transfers in cz anymore because the player can just turn in the np with the character Means Medals Enabled, No more Np transferers.. they can get with character.. but what if they run out of np on that character... they np transfer... Who cares what they get, They will still do it!
    3 : Doesnt matter if they cant get 20-30 medals, as long as they can turn in their nps for medal, they will have the motivation to get more np and turn in more to get more medals...

and? :S u have problem with k2 earning money?

razzy

i sure hope not. it will indeffinetly ruin this game if they implement that future.

tamachan

i sure hope not. it will indeffinetly ruin this game if they implement that future.[/b]
    yea it will seriously fuk the game up more cheaters more gays more bugs

flamthrow

So if im bored and i want to run out of my base dying constantly i&#39;d get banned? It&#39;s my right to do w/e i want with my character as long as it&#39;s not cheating. Right?

tamachan

So if im bored and i want to run out of my base dying constantly i&#39;d get banned? It&#39;s my right to do w/e i want with my character as long as it&#39;s not cheating. Right?[/b]
    yep as long as the same person is not killing u for over 20-50 times or ur not naked then its fine :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast