Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The np trading for medals will they ever enable it ?

This is a discussion on The np trading for medals will they ever enable it ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1.overpowered mofos pwning everything 2.hell i got like 3 other accs just waiting to give their nps away 3.would i ...
Page: 3

Smoker

1.overpowered mofos pwning everything
    2.hell i got like 3 other accs just waiting to give their nps away
    3.would i go for a cheeseburger or a hamburger

u dont get enchant scrolls from it...
    worst u get is not good high class weapons... but the chances ull get something nice is good.
    nice=wp, ep, rom, bifrost weapons, FT weapons and PP.
    if u turn in 5-10 10k np medals, u have good chance to get at least one of those.[/b]
    Not exactly you get destroyers too and the success rate will obviously be lowered on the official servers,so after turning a few 100ks ppl will realise its not worth it unless there is a bug ofcourse.

Not exactly you get destroyers too and the success rate will obviously be lowered on the official servers,so after turning a few 100ks ppl will realise its not worth it unless there is a bug ofcourse.[/b]

I really don't think K2 has the ability to control "success rate"

Not exactly you get destroyers too and the success rate will obviously be lowered on the official servers,so after turning a few 100ks ppl will realise its not worth it unless there is a bug ofcourse.[/b]
    its 10k 30k and 50k... not 100k dunno where u guys got that from.
    from what i saw in beta, sucky high class items are the worst u can get...
    i think it will be good realesing that feature, as long as there will be some scure way for doing it so hacked accounts wont get their nps stolen aswell... also the np medals can give u goblin shells which can be very usefull for mages with complete pads goblin :-)

Ayman4u

yes they might put it ingame i think

think of it this way

k2 disable it bcus they know ppl would spam the hell out of it and trade all there nps , then no enough NPs for clan CONT or grades or symbols and nps will drop alot but if they disable it and let the new clan system comes out and ppl to understand how it works ! alot will use there NPs in the new system to higher there clan Rank and it will be competetion then many players nps will be consumed and hey w/e u do u get only 30% back :|

- after that let k2 Enable the medal NPC it will be less spamed better than enabling it while releasing the patch , why dont pkers get chance to have a good items just like farmers o.0 it would be cool + more money for k2 , and i think NP transfer is easy to be tracked now with the self defeated Notices that weren't in Cape quests , opposite nation at invasion b4 , maybe they added it so NP transfer would be trackable ?

Smoker

maybe they should add it like an event , once a month or something like that

DeathAndResurrection

they should make it out of the ladder point instead of ur total NP
    that y u can decided to either get medals or get symbol next to ur name for next month

They should enable this feature.

1m np gogogogogo on medals.

j/k

I honestly think this would rock.

Gr33nDragon

I hope no medals !

Medals will ruin KO4life economy...
    All old player will be using IB+1/+3 IN+1/+3 lol....
    All price $ USD gonna fall (no more money ) like IB 30$ lol.... rol 10$... lol u really want this ?

Hey if K2 include this feature, stop buy IB for 150$+ and go buy lvl70 naked with 1m NP+ lol xD

u dont get belts and earings from this, so no, IB prices wont go down, perhaps even more coz ppl will farm less...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123