Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

NP TRANSFER

This is a discussion on NP TRANSFER within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this happened first time in CZ,we saw like milions of NP transferers the last wek but a whole clan?they were ...
Page: 1

KecsoKecso

this happened first time in CZ,we saw like milions of NP transferers the last wek but a whole clan?they were sitting on the top of mountain,they said us **** off/i writed stars/ they will be top 5 in week/btw we are the 2nd clan on AKARA atm,and they said to clannie that their leader will be king next month for sure,dunno fi gm is corrupted again or they want quit ko this way....i think interseting KSC have fun.....we dont

Banned

Rofl Niubzzzzzz do they have that much time to loose? Thats sad

Makeitrain

you guys should just go find where there doing np transfers and take all their nps

KecsoKecso

i said they were on top of mountain,out of map,how can i kill them?im not bugger to climb the mountain....check for coordinates on the KSC

oli

When I was trying to kill a noob Tp Transferer (in edana) I saw he's IN the SEA in cz... I couldnt kill him even if I was with archer

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

it's acutally quiet simple bro..just like when they wallhack into the water over near the EW..you simply just have a mage tp you right next to the mountain and you should be fine...

Ok so u kill them. And? Do they care? NO. They come back after 2 min and continue.

oli

Yes it's true but if I kill one of them I'm fine, and when he stars to kill again I find him again and kill him again... till he doesn't give up the run xD

They never give up. And when u pm them they just laugh at you. They said 1 week and they gonna have glowing armband, and their leader gonna be king...

oli

I havn't pm him already, and I haven't give up the game to kill him... When I saw an np Transferer I was always following him till he gave up the fight "with me"...

[Amúgy milyen az élet akarán rég láttalak benneteket?]

****ing transferer told me in pm,his clan will be in the top 5 clans in 10 days and his clan leader will be the king:S:S:S

Tiberiuske

Hmm,latly i´m seeing more and more np transferers,its getting redicules,posted several ksc file´s but no reply or action taken.
    where also loosing more gg´s cause of all the tranfering and bug abusing,no point to play.And now Sophie from SinCity got kingship and 2days later in a notice he´s telling his acc is sold...

-Lien

KecsoKecso

i can tell u....GM is going to pension and he wants to earn some money

oli

****ing transferer told me in pm,his clan will be in the top 5 clans in 10 days and his clan leader will be the king:S:S:S[/b]
    I don't think other guys would choose the leader of an np transferer clan.. Btw if U would not to happen it, then PM a gm and tell him that XY is np transfering that's all, but even funnier if u can kill him XD

KecsoKecso

GM s are doing nothing just collecting money and manipulating the king election,there was a king at us who get 58% votes,last time,now he is king others had great chance too

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast