CSS ( Character Seal Scroll )

This is a discussion on CSS ( Character Seal Scroll ) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Please, im about to buy one of those for big ammount. But I have some questions before I do. Does ...
Page: 1

Sweden Elite Senior Member Divine's Avatar

Default CSS ( Character Seal Scroll )

Please, im about to buy one of those for big ammount.
    But I have some questions before I do.

Does any1 have experience of this CSS?
    Does it still work tho it's not possible to buy from PUS?
    What information do you need to know to be able to seal a character. (NOT HACKER)
    I only forgot my SQ, and bought gold prem, and k2 wont help me eaven though i posted 4 ticket's.

Banned

On official forums they say you can put it in a ring but you can not retrieve it. They said that they are going to enable sometime by the end of the month anyway. They might also start selling at a discount price to promote sales and make up for all that time it was disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Korlash
    Its currently not functional. A fix is scheduled to come out for the character seal scroll at the end of the month.
    So I suggest you just wait it off.

Why would you buy it for a huge amount when they are going to be available next month in the power up store?

Sweden Elite Senior Member Divine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheJewBoyWonder View Post
    On official forums they say you can put it in a ring but you can not retrieve it. They said that they are going to enable sometime by the end of the month anyway. They might also start selling at a discount price to promote sales and make up for all that time it was disabled.

So I suggest you just wait it off.
    Ive read posts wich say that u cant seal character's but unsealing them works.
    And i will probably wait now, saw that kost on forums saying that they will come back in april month.

Artemis Fowl II

Quote Originally Posted by darkcloud3 View Post
    Why would you buy it for a huge amount when they are going to be available next month in the power up store?
    Yeah, wait it off...Remember, fingers crossed...

Etnies

Hopefully it comes back.. at half price ofcorse = )

UnKnow

No,no need know the secret qesutin, i bought 1 like 3-4months ago and sold char with it:O

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by darkcloud3 View Post
    He might not be able to buy it from there.