Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

NP Transfer -> Medals

This is a discussion on NP Transfer -> Medals within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why would you bother np transfering just to get medals.. just trade in the np and trade the metals...[/b] i ...
Page: 2

imagurl

why would you bother np transfering just to get medals.. just trade in the np and trade the metals...[/b]
    i think he means for thos who didnt get what he said... is that a char used in np transfer is uselly a hacked account so why np transfer with the hacked account just trade the medels... yea there maybe a small amount np transfer to even out the numbers but not that much.

Lizi

Doesnt this concern anyone? GMs better be strick on NP tranfer now. Or else its gonna be a super efficient way to earn money. Gold farmers la :S[/b]
    means goldfarmers gonna pk now? :P yay that gonna be fun^^

they could auto ban if you killed the same perso a ceertsain amoiunt of times with in a certain amount of time like same person 10 times in 2 minutes.....the same person..there are some ways they could do it...[/b]
    Can we please get a mod to get this retard to decrease the size of his sig. Not only do we have to see what this dumb motherfucker says...but then we gotta scroll past his retarded sig.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

means goldfarmers gonna pk now? :P yay that gonna be fun^^[/b]
    I wouldn't be suprized to see them with Dragon armors and pwning ppl =P

Can we please get a mod to get this retard to decrease the size of his sig. Not only do we have to see what this dumb motherfucker says...but then we gotta scroll past his retarded sig.[/b]
    +1

/applause

Why would you NP Transfer? Save yourself the trouble and just turn in the NPs on that character that you were going to NP transfer...

np transfer with the np scroll = double the nps = more medals

are u on lsd when ever you type cuz its really messed up lol[/b]
    fyi you cant type when ur on acid,

try it if u dont believe me

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

If you can cash in NPs for items then those NP increase scrolls aren't completely retarded anymore.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I think this is just another way for k2 to make more money...NP Scrolls = More NP = More buyers..

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

I think this is just another way for k2 to make more money...NP Scrolls = More NP = More buyers..[/b]
    i think alot of people are going to quit clans and just turn in there np...and alot of clan ranks will chnage with in the next 2-4 weeks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12