Combat Arms

This is a discussion on Combat Arms within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://nxcache.nexon.net/combat/embe...CA_movie01.swf Rape game I've been playing Alot of fun, free to play, and great clan system!...
Page: 1

cRuX

http://nxcache.nexon.net/combat/embe...CA_movie01.swf

Rape game I've been playing Alot of fun, free to play, and great clan system!

cRuX

yaaa if anyone plays add me : DeezTrickz

If you're good let me know I'll setup a tryout with clan I'm in IndecentExposure..we are a medal of honor clan now playing CA and have ventrilo server. Currently ranked 23rd and moving up quickly. 77% Win We have about 5 active members that always participate in Clan Matches so we need some good active players.

Banned Senior Member

Roomate showed me the game about 2 weeks ago, it's not bad however you need to play it alot since it's like Warrock, buy guns/armor with ingame cash and they expire after 1/7/30/90 days

Key421

1 word: bad ass

Fag

If im not mistaken it's for US only...

Banned Senior Member

Works in Canada

u doesnt need skills to own in this game xD just spray like a nub and u'll get kills easy

cRuX

u doesnt need skills to own in this game xD just spray like a nub and u'll get kills easy[/b]
    Until you get in clan matches. I thought I was awesome at first in the recruit server because I would go like 45-6 and have such ridiculous scores. Then I got in clan match and got raped xD