NPC medals

This is a discussion on NPC medals within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Noticed someone merchanting one by the Chaotic Generator, wheres the NPC at this time? I looked in EMC near the ...
Page: 1

Default NPC medals

Noticed someone merchanting one by the Chaotic Generator, wheres the NPC at this time? I looked in EMC near the monument but couldnt seem to find it. Sorry if theres already a topic bout this, couldnt see one.

Banned

on c-west ( dunno for other server but i think its same)

they remove it

Dustin

probably with an old account that had leftovers or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin View Post
    probably with an old account that had leftovers or something.
    It was there for like 18 hours i think, K2 was smart and removed it shortly after the server cames up from the expansion. I was quick and traded 50k off my noob rlb'er before it was removed, 3/5 unique

Yea it was there... then they removed it

They have to remove everything what is good for players...

Dustin

NP medals arent really good for players. I think its more damaging to the game in the long run. NP medals benefit mostly the veterans of the server making them strong and leaving new players in the dust.

It only gave bifrost uniques, and you had to use 10k nps to buy the lowest ones. Most veterans have used all there NP's towards clans, the only bad thing about it was that you could bug it, XTrap didnt do alot.. but without it things are so easy to bug

BigAppleGuy

Oh man if they would only bring back xtrap..everyone bitched a bout it then, but at least game was only bug, and not RAMPANT hacks.

BigAppleGuy

Yeah medal npc was in-game for maybe one day. Until k2 took him out. So doesnt this prove that k2 is fos when they say 'we just imlement what mgame give us, and dont change anything' Clearly the medal merchant was put back in from the patch (mgame) but then removed next day (must be k2). K2 lies like a rug to protect their ooshies.

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by BigAppleGuy View Post
    Yeah medal npc was in-game for maybe one day. Until k2 took him out. So doesnt this prove that k2 is fos when they say 'we just imlement what mgame give us, and dont change anything' Clearly the medal merchant was put back in from the patch (mgame) but then removed next day (must be k2). K2 lies like a rug to protect their ooshies.
    Removing a npc from database isn't that hard.. K2 can fix anything related to database but they can't do shit about the game's true content like major bugs/h4x.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

or k0xper killed it .. like they kill the miner thing in emc / lufer

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dogbatter3 View Post
    It only gave bifrost uniques, and you had to use 10k nps to buy the lowest ones. Most veterans have used all there NP's towards clans, the only bad thing about it was that you could bug it, XTrap didnt do alot.. but without it things are so easy to bug
    Nah man it wasnt just BF shit. Because some people had gotten IN's out of it. There were some ED items in there 2

Quote Originally Posted by BigAppleGuy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hatay View Post
    Removing a npc from database isn't that hard.. K2 can fix anything related to database but they can't do shit about the game's true content like major bugs/h4x.
    No, a GM even said they were waiting for the patch to remove it to come PLS DISABLE MEDAL NPC - Knight Online World

It was taken out on a quick maintenance that same nite with no patch implemented, it was humanenceno who did the maintenance that nite, K2 really is fos about not being able to do anything, and its annoying.

a846039

npc medals were beneficial to the players trying to get np symbols