Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NPC rentals

This is a discussion on NPC rentals within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well guys, as most of you know, the Official forums contain mostly of adream/rlb players... which in my opinion just ...
Page: 1

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Well guys, as most of you know, the Official forums contain mostly of adream/rlb players... which in my opinion just suck enough not to move on to CZ, and well the thing is at a low level you can't really farm money unless you babashop GBs, therefore all the people voting are the noobs that depend on renting gear.

There are many reasons why it should be disabled in my opinion, but I hate explaing to people over and over again into details. Some are like, it would reduce the speed that koxpers level as they will have to kill weaker monsters and will die more often... when making a shard +7 or any other of the +7 rare weapons for each class and all the other shell/chitin +7 armors, u actually want to sell them for a good price, and not even be not able to sell them at all. Anyways many more reasons, I hate repeating myself over and over again.

So knowing that ko4life members is mostly CZ... I would be guessing most of you would vote YES to removing the rentals, as for us it is really easy to obtain the money in a short period of time to buy our weapons and sets.

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...=194702&st=

ps. especially when the new server comes out within the next month (linus/chuckies' saying) it would be as fun knowing every has +7 armor and +7 weapons... as I'm sure all of you love when you are one of the first ones to make that +7 chitin set and own for 2-3 weeks.

agreed. you stole that P.S from what i told you on msn you crack whore.

Honestly the whole rental thing has done more damage than good to this game. I think it is a good idea because of the same reasons why you dont want it. It helps out the ones who cant really farm as well as other players, and also it gives people the chance to do some pk while u are still gearing your char. There are things u can just rent and do fine in any pk area, for example lycaon +7 for int priests is something u can rent and use for ever allmost lol.

But i agree that it would be better all around if they took it out. Now if koxpers where banned even more frequently and maybe IP banned (which would mess things up real bad for ciber cafe players) the rental process would be more beneficial to the game.

or they should fix it so it works like its supposed to
    only able to rent 1 set per week

most koxpers use the hp gear and have reverse iron bows so don't think they are renting lol, and now there are no ring drops for dcz so it is harder to get coins, rental gear is still kinda nooby so why not give a little better competition, funny how always calling dcz noobs, maybe they just don't like to xp or have stuff to do in rl and dont want 5 sharers, ko offers people three choices to play, dcz is still one of the funnest places to pk, especially since pk in cz dies so often.

so i guess i dont see the big problem with rental gear

p.s. I have lvl 80 and dcz btw just sticking up for fellow dcz guys

softmao

yes.
    I agree!
    To much koxp and tbl use it.

I doubt K2 will remove it, as it's a great method to keep the fresh newbies inside the game, and the newbies end up using macro tools as usual. Well, K2 cares about the amount of USD they recieve, not to much about the joy you expirienced players expirience. The easier, the more players, the more USD they recieve.

4que

The rentals have hurt the market by making the items that they give out cheaper for resale.

I dont think they should get rid of it, but cheapen up the items given out.

they should def get rid of lycoan hammer 7 and dol +7. thats just freaking stupid for starters. maybe +5's max. def not +7's

most koxpers use the hp gear and have reverse iron bows so don't think they are renting lol, and now there are no ring drops for dcz so it is harder to get coins, rental gear is still kinda nooby so why not give a little better competition, funny how always calling dcz noobs, maybe they just don't like to xp or have stuff to do in rl and dont want 5 sharers, ko offers people three choices to play, dcz is still one of the funnest places to pk, especially since pk in cz dies so often.

so i guess i dont see the big problem with rental gear

p.s. I have lvl 80 and dcz btw just sticking up for fellow dcz guys[/b]
    i am also in DCZ and the most money i cud make a day is prob 5m ( but thats on a lucky day)
    and if u were to take off the rental it wud definately screw up most of the DCZ players
    AND + he is right I HATE XPING its so boring this game is the best PvP game so y dont u just PvP
    instead of taking a year of xping and getting 83

KalaBunga Senior Member

i am also in DCZ and the most money i cud make a day is prob 5m ( but thats on a lucky day)
    and if u were to take off the rental it wud definately screw up most of the DCZ players
    AND + he is right I HATE XPING its so boring this game is the best PvP game so y dont u just PvP
    instead of taking a year of xping and getting 83[/b]
    pvp at 83 is way cooler then at 59

i love the battle cry skilsl from 83 besekrer warrior

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

instead of taking a year of xping and getting 83[/b]
    once u have PKed on a high lvl char u dont go back, except to put all ur awesome gear on a lvl 59 and run thru enemy town in rdream xD

OT: rentals have deff fcked the economy just like MH cooldown fcked rogues, and multi shot arrow shower cooldown fcked archers... but as usual when k2 fcks somehitng up they dont fix it

DoNotMess

ps. especially when the new server comes out within the next month (linus/chuckies' saying) it would be as fun knowing every has +7 armor and +7 weapons... as I'm sure all of you love when you are one of the first ones to make that +7 chitin set and own for 2-3 weeks.[/b]
    o really?, where'd they say that? :blink:

and ya remove rentals, makes upgrading random shards and stuff worth it, instead of just being able to rent it.

remove rentals, makes upgrading and money saving to have sense

What about ppl who bugged their rentals? Can those be deleted? (if they were to)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast