Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

NPC rentals

This is a discussion on NPC rentals within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What about ppl who bugged their rentals? Can those be deleted? (if they were to)[/b] deleted and be 3-7 days ...
Page: 2

What about ppl who bugged their rentals? Can those be deleted? (if they were to)[/b]
    deleted and be 3-7 days banned for abuse.

Well guys, as most of you know, the Official forums contain mostly of adream/rlb players... which in my opinion just suck enough not to move on to CZ, and well the thing is at a low level you can't really farm money unless you babashop GBs, therefore all the people voting are the noobs that depend on renting gear.

There are many reasons why it should be disabled in my opinion, but I hate explaing to people over and over again into details. Some are like, it would reduce the speed that koxpers level as they will have to kill weaker monsters and will die more often... when making a shard +7 or any other of the +7 rare weapons for each class and all the other shell/chitin +7 armors, u actually want to sell them for a good price, and not even be not able to sell them at all. Anyways many more reasons, I hate repeating myself over and over again.

So knowing that ko4life members is mostly CZ... I would be guessing most of you would vote YES to removing the rentals, as for us it is really easy to obtain the money in a short period of time to buy our weapons and sets.

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...=194702&st=

ps. especially when the new server comes out within the next month (linus/chuckies' saying) it would be as fun knowing every has +7 armor and +7 weapons... as I'm sure all of you love when you are one of the first ones to make that +7 chitin set and own for 2-3 weeks.[/b]
    I dislike people like you, your the kind of guy who buys their gear for USD, then when rest of the server catches up you get owned and move on, calling them noobs in the progress.

They wont delete the current bugged armor, but they will remove the NPC, so they hit new comers in the balls and while they are at it they leave the old players with a big advantage, if you actually took the time to farm for a shell set +7, dual shards +7 + ib +7 then you would understand that it takes A LOT of time, and this game aint worth it.

Your a selfish piece of shit, kktybb.

how about the ones that macro to 80 using rental gears and lucky dont get banned OhOooHohOhhhhhh!!! fair thing i guess... :S bs, remove and delete rentals cuz:

they havent been used for their original purpose and
    they make cheating easier, case closed! XD

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I dislike people like you, your the kind of guy who buys their gear for USD, then when rest of the server catches up you get owned and move on, calling them noobs in the progress.

They wont delete the current bugged armor, but they will remove the NPC, so they hit new comers in the balls and while they are at it they leave the old players with a big advantage, if you actually took the time to farm for a shell set +7, dual shards +7 + ib +7 then you would understand that it takes A LOT of time, and this game aint worth it.

Your a selfish piece of shit, kktybb.[/b]
    lol k kiddo, I have played KO for the past 5 years, and not once have I spent a dime on this game. People would always pay my premiums when I owned my own characters, just because they wanted me to be with them, you can ask TopCat for example, how many he bought me premium, so once again, I have not spent a dime on this game. Since linus/chuckie mentioned a new server, now was the first time ever, a week ago that I have purchased platnium premium, and the XP boost scrolls, so wasted like 40 bucks for the first time in 5 years on this game ftw. Therefore this tells you that I'm not one of the people that babashops, since I have had no intention of doing, as I only need decent (average) gear to own mostly anyone.

Basically since you are a well known koxper on C-West, you are also defending the koxpers point of view of not removing the rental items. I don't know why, but you are already koxped to 80, so you wouldn't need those rentals anymore... that's unless you are planning to koxp another character to level 80. The thing is if the rentals are removed, sure the bugged ones would stay on the account... but that would be the perfect chance for K2 to ban those people that bugged the rental gears as they can see who have them on KOK.

ps. The point to this game was to level yourself and gear yourself to become good... and not have koxp work for you (such as for yourself) and be given the gear

lol k kiddo, I have played KO for the past 5 years, and not once have I spent a dime on this game. People would always pay my premiums when I owned my own characters, just because they wanted me to be with them, you can ask TopCat for example, how many he bought me premium, so once again, I have not spent a dime on this game. Since linus/chuckie mentioned a new server, now was the first time ever, a week ago that I have purchased platnium premium, and the XP boost scrolls, so wasted like 40 bucks for the first time in 5 years on this game ftw. Therefore this tells you that I'm not one of the people that babashops, since I have had no intention of doing, as I only need decent (average) gear to own mostly anyone.

Basically since you are a well known koxper on C-West, you are also defending the koxpers point of view of not removing the rental items. I don't know why, but you are already koxped to 80, so you wouldn't need those rentals anymore... that's unless you are planning to koxp another character to level 80. The thing is if the rentals are removed, sure the bugged ones would stay on the account... but that would be the perfect chance for K2 to ban those people that bugged the rental gears as they can see who have them on KOK.

ps. The point to this game was to level yourself and gear yourself to become good... and not have koxp work for you (such as for yourself) and be given the gear[/b]
    Why would i be a well known koxper in c-west? Im an assassin. Okay, junior?

Why would i be a well known koxper in c-west? Im an assassin. Okay, junior?[/b]
    Now you are an assasin? Well that's good for you, I guess some people don't care whether they trade koxpers or not. Don't you recall yourself being that priest called MeeP that name changed to Biju (or however you spell it) when hitting level 80... or are you gonna make up some bullshit story like "that wasn't me, some just copyed my name". If you want screenshots of this "MeeP" character koxping in C-West, I'd be glad to post them.

Now you are an assasin? Well that's good for you, I guess some people don't care whether they trade koxpers or not. Don't you recall yourself being that priest called MeeP that name changed to Biju (or however you spell it) when hitting level 80... or are you gonna make up some bullshit story like "that wasn't me, some just copyed my name". If you want screenshots of this "MeeP" character koxping in C-West, I'd be glad to post them.[/b]
    Nope. Bijuu was bought at 78 and NTd at 79 82%, but why would you care? Your not in the "know" zone but i still love watching you talk, just proving my point to people who know a bit more than you do. Im loving it.

Uzu

unbeatable you will be very sad i know i will break your heart with this but

NO
    <div align="center">NEW </div>
    <div align="right">SERVER</div>

unbeatable you will be very sad i know i will break your heart with this but
    NO NEW SERVER[/b]
    Id like a Quote from the official forums about this (from Linus, not Chuckie)

Uzu

Id like a Quote from the official forums about this.[/b]
    i checked Linus and Peregrine&#39;s posts, there&#39;s nothing mentioned about a new server.... he&#39;s just a daydreamer... that&#39;s the 6th or 7th time he is mentioning a new server...

i checked Linus and Peregrine&#39;s posts, there&#39;s nothing mentioned about a new server.... he&#39;s just a daydreamer... that&#39;s the 6th or 7th time he is mentioning a new server...[/b]
    A new server wouldnt make a lot of sense since the population has fallen anyways

The solution to rental armor is making sure that people cant bug them - problem solved.

NPCs off please

Don&#39;t give me that bullshit, full of lies... I would get some specific koxpers that came to our vent once in a while mentioning the names of the koxpers, where as they mentioned yours as well, that would come here to say so... but which one of them would be dumb enough to expose themselves to koxping as well. So stop trying to convince others that you aren&#39;t a koxper, cause it has been proven, and yet you still choose to twist the stories around, in different ways every time you try to defend yourself.

As for the new server, before when I mentioned it coming out, I haven&#39;t seen any evidence of it actually being said by anyone from K2, so all those times it&#39;s been just assuming that other people have gather information from a reliable source, and hoping that it&#39;s right. This time, I&#39;ve got the information myself, as I pmed him and got this response
    I can&#39;t say for sure. All I know is that you&#39;ll hear something about it around that time. smile.gif

As you can see, they can&#39;t give us an exact date, or the exact week, cause that would ruin the element of suprise.

Don&#39;t give me that bullshit, full of lies... I would get some specific koxpers that came to our vent once in a while mentioning the names of the koxpers, where as they mentioned yours as well, that would come here to say so... but which one of them would be dumb enough to expose themselves to koxping as well. So stop trying to convince others that you aren&#39;t a koxper, cause it has been proven, and yet you still choose to twist the stories around, in different ways every time you try to defend yourself.

As for the new server, before when I mentioned it coming out, I haven&#39;t seen any evidence of it actually being said by anyone from K2, so all those times it&#39;s been just assuming that other people have gather information from a reliable source, and hoping that it&#39;s right. This time, I&#39;ve got the information myself, as I pmed him and got this response
    I can&#39;t say for sure. All I know is that you&#39;ll hear something about it around that time. smile.gif

As you can see, they can&#39;t give us an exact date, or the exact week, cause that would ruin the element of suprise.[/b]
    Wait....your in vent with koxpers? :mellow: Please take a screenshot of that PM where Linus/Peregrin says so, but you dont have to do it, since your full of arrogance. And are you retarded? What kind of proof is "my koxping friends told me so on vent" .

denon33

Unbeatable, just give up. Its impossible to argue with Meep. Think he is well versed in the art of deflection. Like he says, just because his name was mentioned on vent doesn&#39;t mean its forum MeeP. I know differently and thats one of the reasons I went public and tracked MeeP / Bijuu. He is full of sh1t but covers his tracks well. There are only a few people on here that know the full truth. I&#39;m one, MeeP is another and theGreatDevil is another. Its up to others what they think.

KOK has been down for a few days for me but I&#39;ve got a pretty good idea where the sin came from. Never heard of any priest called Bijuu up until he appeared on the lvl 80 list on KOK, 2 days after Meep got to lvl 80, and the same day it appeared in Meeps profile.

Both of those threads point to one thing. But as it is all circumstantial evidence albeit in my eyes and most rational peoples eyes 99.99% proof, if there is 0.01% of doubt then MeeP walks free.

And he has walked. Like I said, dont get into a b1tching fight with him. He&#39;ll answer your questions with questions and random statements. I gave up, I suggest you do.

Reminds me of one of the old blokes down my local pub. First time I met his wife I thought she was absolutely crazy. Until one of the other guys told me she&#39;d had a couple of strokes. The conversations I had with her made absolutely no sense whatsoever, and thats the exact same way I felt like in those threads. Just dont bother...thats the best advice I can give you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12