NPC's dont give me the keys :S (lvl 50 quest)

This is a discussion on NPC's dont give me the keys :S (lvl 50 quest) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Strange thing is happening to me! Even if i choose the right answer they dont give me their key :\ ...
Page: 1

Strange thing is happening to me!

Even if i choose the right answer they dont give me their key :\ And yes i took the quest ....

Anyone got this before ? It may be because it's lunar war ?? i really dont know :S I hope i'm not bugged !!

HolyFish

Red face

This sounds very familiar to me. Seems that they didnt fix the bug after all.

I did that quest two times. The first time was before the Fire Drake Expansion. It worked quite well.
    And ever since the Fire Drake I hear of problems and had to encounter myself. A nation transfer was the solution!

Atm I am stuck with the Sufferers Quest.... (yeah I know its a crappy quest but so)

G0D

Did you by any chance NT with the quest still open, like was you still doing the quest (if you did NT) while you moved over because that could be your answer why you are bugged.

Nop I never did a NT , i started the quest, i got second key without problem .... and the third guy didnt give me the key ( i gave correct answer)then i gave wrong answer and had to start over again ... And i cant get the first key now :S

HolyFish

I think he means me. No at that time I didnt.

I did that with my 2nd char though and got bugged :wacko:

Try the 4th guy?!

Well the lunar war ended and it worked ... So i guess that the LW bugs the key quest :\ .

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

overweight? inventory full? (u need at least 2 spots)

ohh that could have been a reason ... I used my pots in LW B)