Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Nps Donate Problems DANGER!

This is a discussion on Nps Donate Problems DANGER! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when you donate, the leader needs to relog to both servers (ex. manes 1+2) and then the update will show. ...
Page: 2

somenoob11

when you donate, the leader needs to relog to both servers (ex. manes 1+2) and then the update will show. Then your symbol status, ranking, blah blah blah is reset at night 12 PST. thats how we do everything with my clan in manes and its all fine.

just relog

Banned

well im the clanleader and it was at lunar valley 10min before the war starts ^^
    well i wrote a support ticket still need to wait a few days i hope they will fix it with a new patch ....

a clannie tried to donate 3k the other day, and they were lost as well. Makes me think that the game doesn't recognize donations under a certain amount....I just don't know what that amount may be.

Iinix

a clannie tried to donate 3k the other day, and they were lost as well. Makes me think that the game doesn't recognize donations under a certain amount....I just don't know what that amount may be.[/b]
    i know someone who has donated 3 np before to get 1337 np and it worked he checked and it DID register in clan np bank =\

vhf

"wow" ...

llJuanMall

same thing happened to me. I donated 100k first and everything went smothly, 10min later i thought " oh what the hell, ill donate 50k more.." Donated 50k, nps disapeared but it didnt count in the "save cont" thingy. So in the end, i donated 150k but it only show 100k (the first donation). This sucks, i lost 50k nps :angry:

there is a problem with np system these days, my clan leader lost 450k np from that.

DeHealer

I got 5k np k2'ed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12