Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NT scroll

This is a discussion on NT scroll within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i posted here cuz i pretty sure many ppl intersting to know when Nation Transfer will be active again. ...
Page: 1

Well i posted here cuz i pretty sure many ppl intersting to know when Nation Transfer will be active again.

Since was Inter server war ( and Ares won , GG ) so there is still the register info for it and the NT is gone.

Any1 aleardy asked GM or send CS about it? or you have contacts and you know when it be active again?

Boyce

hopefully tonights maintainence.

hopefully tonights maintainence.[/b]
    Any idea when name change would be back in power up store?

FlippinSweeT

Any idea when name change would be back in power up store?[/b]
    OrcJatayu, said prolly in a few weeks when it becomes enabled again, so who knows.

Lmao its so lame ... i hope its be active again soon or i fucked up ...

They ( k2 ) dont want money anymore ? O_o

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

there are/were genuine problems with NT. possibly my fault - I tried to NT and it didn't work, then gave me my KC back to try again, still didn't work, then they closed NTs :angry:

ObiraBiro

and NC sc to...

I so hate that shit , i must go human side and its not active in PUS , its probably back more 2-3 months :|

Hamishtoc_theBear

idk either when is nt is back but i know few people that made nt during it was and is still not available. So i think u need to talk to a gm or send a cs asking u need to do nt. h34r:

HotAsIce

from what I've heard, NT's did numerous problematic things such as keeping you from being able to complete quests, bugging items and valkeryie, as well as many people were using them to dupe. Not only did they have to hand out a bunch of KC to fix the ones that failed, but they also lost money because when people NT'd their valkeryie armor expiration date disappeared, leaving the person with a lifetime of valkeryie.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

i have valkyre with no expiration day xD but this happen to me when GM change me from barbar to mini..

sexa

i have asked them to nt me with a ticket, lets see whats gonna happen

Today GM was online , i asked him about NT he said they working on it and soon it will be in PUS , also i asked him something and then i said bb , he said " happy hunting : ) " i said how can i be happy in pk since have +9 items and +3/5 uniqes in cz , have many dupers , i play since 2005 and i've never saw this items , he said well we aleardy know about it and we will cheak in the dupe wipe , he said every dupe item if they will found at the dupe wipe , the account will have 30 days ban and naked account , if they have more then 5 dupe items , its be lvl 1 account , 60 days ban , if all the items will be dupe ( i dont think they will find something like that but ... ) its prem ban.

Thats what OrcBlissray told me.

I hope dupe wipe will be soon , and they more ppl like F3ylong will be banned .

tindall

he said every dupe item if they will found at the dupe wipe , the account will have 30 days ban and naked account , if they have more then 5 dupe items , its be lvl 1 account , 60 days ban[/b]
    God I hope not, when I didn&#39;t get my trina when I got gold I wrote into them saying I need my Trina yada yada, well I finally got the Trina but now I have some duped +6 STR jewls in my inventory <_<

God I hope not, when I didn&#39;t get my trina when I got gold I wrote into them saying I need my Trina yada yada, well I finally got the Trina but now I have some duped +6 STR jewls in my inventory <_<[/b]
    Well i dont know if its true or not , i just saying what the GM told me , anyway , delete the +6 str jewels then ... anyway its faggot ^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast