Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

NTing :O

This is a discussion on NTing :O within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Humans outnumber? I guess it depends on when you play. I swear for months on end elmos couldn't win a ...
Page: 2

Humans outnumber? I guess it depends on when you play. I swear for months on end elmos couldn't win a war, outnumbered 10v1 when I went to war. Now it's about even and karus are complaining they are outnumbered. Being slightly outnumbered is more fun than being the one that outnumbers.
    The NT are a bit ridicules.

Little archer Senior Member

orc side top clans:
    bombompow, badfamily.

secondary clans:
    antihacker, thetitanz, proksser, bandoleros, xpiscosourx.

vs

human side top clans:
    madhouse, hellsfury, legacy(?)

secondary clans:
    hawk, rampage, elitegroup, taiwan mages and their 2 allies, atomicdingoes, hawk ally, rampage ally, desecration, ak4tsuki, integrity

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

This topic was bound to exist, surprised it took you a while to realize it :P Anyway, here's my opinion on the matter;

Gear: Orcs > Humans
    Numbers: Humans > Orcs
    Activity: Humans > Orcs
    Mages: Humans > Orcs
    Melees: Orcs > Humans

Even with those results, I can still say that Orcs are better at PK'ing than humans with both melee & NT parties, BBP is the greatest in teamwork especially for the fact of counting, teamwork and listening in vent (everyone fluent with the same language so it's easier) not to mention that their main NT party is extremely geared as opposed to the American teamwork with half the gear in two parties, still less effective. No, I'm not mocking anybody, they are simply what I've seen in my PK sessions and I wouldn't conclude them if they weren't factual.

Moral of the story, people need to stop caring about NP farming and "being the best" and care more about your position in clan and the position of the clan as a whole. The friendlier everyone in clan is with each other, the better the PK will be, guaranteed. As opposed to the clan that has several different cliques in different vent channels whether its according to popularity, language or gear, it shouldn't exist cause you'll never advance more than you already are until that's straight. Hence, why we removed the arrogant non-English speaking players from Legacy.

For example, if there are 12 people who finished ED and are waiting for a PK party to start, the number 12 is bound to have problems once the first party of 8 is complete. Instead of making that nova party and scumbagging the other 4 people, make 2 melee parties of 6 and everyone's happy. Maybe your a less stable party without the support of a full party of 8, but you have back up right behind you with the second party. Then the only problem I see left is for those who are selfish and don't care about the true meaning of "CLAN" (and those are the people you need to kick, and when you do, watch how they come back crying to you to re-add them). Maybe the first party will make more kills by KS'ing, but instead of seeing it like an ignoramus, help yourself in PK and see to it that YOU improve your own KS'ing skills, then there wouldn't be any complaints, even if they are STILL raking up more NP's. Long story short, everyone cares TOO much about NP's, I'm not saying don't care at all, I'm saying stop being selfish about something so mere... Teamwork = win. Not to brag but a perfect example was when I was back in Ares, we had the most insane CSW wars where EVERYONE hated Vindictive & Ruthless, but we STILL won war after war for YEARS. 12 clans on 1, and almost ALL of them allied with each other just to get castle off our hands already, why? Because of teamwork, nothing else. Everyone LISTENED on vent and EVERYONE was friends with EVERYONE. If you made a mistake, leaders wouldn't yell at you to help you learn, we would say no worries, try a different approach. Failure only leaves more room for improvement and with repetitive practice, comes perfection. Sorry if you didn't want a fat reply, I always write sincerely.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    This topic was bound to exist, surprised it took you a while to realize it :P Anyway, here's my opinion on the matter;

Gear: Orcs > Humans
    Numbers: Humans > Orcs
    Activity: Humans > Orcs
    Mages: Humans > Orcs
    Melees: Orcs > Humans

Even with those results, I can still say that Orcs are better at PK'ing than humans with both melee & NT parties, BBP is the greatest in teamwork especially for the fact of counting, teamwork and listening in vent (everyone fluent with the same language so it's easier) not to mention that their main NT party is extremely geared as opposed to the American teamwork with half the gear in two parties, still less effective. No, I'm not mocking anybody, they are simply what I've seen in my PK sessions and I wouldn't conclude them if they weren't factual.

Moral of the story, people need to stop caring about NP farming and "being the best" and care more about your position in clan and the position of the clan as a whole. The friendlier everyone in clan is with each other, the better the PK will be, guaranteed. As opposed to the clan that has several different cliques in different vent channels whether its according to popularity, language or gear, it shouldn't exist cause you'll never advance more than you already are until that's straight. Hence, why we removed the arrogant non-English speaking players from Legacy.

For example, if there are 12 people who finished ED and are waiting for a PK party to start, the number 12 is bound to have problems once the first party of 8 is complete. Instead of making that nova party and scumbagging the other 4 people, make 2 melee parties of 6 and everyone's happy. Maybe your a less stable party without the support of a full party of 8, but you have back up right behind you with the second party. Then the only problem I see left is for those who are selfish and don't care about the true meaning of "CLAN" (and those are the people you need to kick, and when you do, watch how they come back crying to you to re-add them). Maybe the first party will make more kills by KS'ing, but instead of seeing it like an ignoramus, help yourself in PK and see to it that YOU improve your own KS'ing skills, then there wouldn't be any complaints, even if they are STILL raking up more NP's. Long story short, everyone cares TOO much about NP's, I'm not saying don't care at all, I'm saying stop being selfish about something so mere... Teamwork = win. Not to brag but a perfect example was when I was back in Ares, we had the most insane CSW wars where EVERYONE hated Vindictive & Ruthless, but we STILL won war after war for YEARS. 12 clans on 1, and almost ALL of them allied with each other just to get castle off our hands already, why? Because of teamwork, nothing else. Everyone LISTENED on vent and EVERYONE was friends with EVERYONE. If you made a mistake, leaders wouldn't yell at you to help you learn, we would say no worries, try a different approach. Failure only leaves more room for improvement and with repetitive practice, comes perfection. Sorry if you didn't want a fat reply, I always write sincerely.
    wow after 30mins of reading finished <3
    danny kanka u make me missing old days fuk u !

well... when people see mages making so many nps they start to think of changing to mage because being mage is easy nps because u just nt and make alot of nps..i was first a sin and i shared a mage because i was bored of mages nting all the time... so i started making nt parties at human side, but we used to not camp ob for more than 2 mins,i have relized there is a alot of new mages now at humans side, and about wars.. humans have like 2-4 good geared parties and rest are like easy nps but still humans have more people than orcs at wars, orcs have not much people but most of the people are good geared

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Weez View Post
    well... when people see mages making so many nps they start to think of changing to mage because being mage is easy nps because u just nt and make alot of nps..i was first a sin and i shared a mage because i was bored of mages nting all the time... so i started making nt parties at human side, but we used to not camp ob for more than 2 mins,i have relized there is a alot of new mages now at humans side, and about wars.. humans have like 2-4 good geared parties and rest are like easy nps but still humans have more people than orcs at wars, orcs have not much people but most of the people are good geared
    thats what danny said exactly

lol not rly.. the last part is almost wat danny said

booyah360

What I'm trying to say is the amount of mages have amde the game unfun mainly because NTing has become a main pk thing, and that people would camp each othjers bases for ages and that shouldn't happen and maybe we should stop hanging around each others bases. Otherwise the pk just gets boring as no one can make a pt as such it was kind of a request for people to stop taking the fight into the towers so that people could make up a party then leave and actually stand some what of a chance

Little archer Senior Member

mages are gamebreakingly overpowered!

pre 80 patch their strength was in AOEing, and that remains unchanged until now.

but now, with an spammable staff attack that is better than warriors hellblade (range, stun slow, damage based on resistance instead of wep defense and ac) on top of the imba 80 damage / supportive skills (blink, vampiric, cube).... just broken.

so their utility and nuking role went from tper / aoe nuker to being the core member of a party.

their only weakness is their low hp tradeoff for more MP (though, 83 stats can have 160 int and 255 mp allowing them to wear krowaz...) which doesnt really matter when they are in parties of 4-5 of them.

in short: their damage is beyond unbalanced just because of the single fact that their spells are AOE (why get 10 warriors that spam 1k on one guy when u can get 10 mages that spam 1k on 100 different people). and its not like their single target damage is lacking, lolblade and ignization beg to differ. plus, u cant really kill them because they tp each other away... but thats okay, that has always been that way.

dont even get me started on instantly magic and bifrost rings

anyway... mages are op and there should be no point in making anything other than mage clans.

edit: yeah a well organized warrior / sin / priest party could destroy any mage party... but its not 1pty vs 1 pty in overall pk. it never is
    Last edited by razor; 01-16-2011 at 10:52 AM.

booyah360

+1 a well organised melee pt can own them :P But its hard need lots of communication, I find that 1 pt v 1 pt that it can be alright but when you are against a melee pt and a mage pt it gets difficult :O

Thats the thing though you never see 1vs1 parties ever. I mean how many times do you see BBP actually pk in cz hardly ever all they do is nt till people get sick of getting spawn killed and leave then they leave.

booyah360

Just make sure you only do it a couple of times with 1 pt otherwise its impossible people can deal with 1 NT but 3 parties NT is a bit gay

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12