Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NTT gives priority to USKO so Customer Support is death, kopxers are everywhere..

This is a discussion on NTT gives priority to USKO so Customer Support is death, kopxers are everywhere.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; U guys know that NTT gives the priority to USKO now, and they have a organized staff for a small ...
Page: 1

Default NTT gives priority to USKO so Customer Support is death, kopxers are everywhere..

U guys know that NTT gives the priority to USKO now, and they have a organized staff for a small game (EUKO) and they accepted the USKO too. Now they are understaffed and are giving the priority to USKO..

I invite u all to disagree with this, and don't give a single penny ($) to those bast4rds... Don't buy PUS Items, let them die.. If u need gb's/items buy it from G4L please..

They are acting towards the money, and not towards the players whishes..

example;

,how was it when Mgame gived USKO to NTT..? With a staff that is organized for EUKO (small server), they have accepted USKO too. Can u handle it (asked Mgame), Ofcourse Ofcourse how much will u pay us (Ntt).
    EUKO has already lost a lot of players because of this,, i don't agree how they are handling ...

O_o Senior Member

How do you know that they won't hire new staff for USKO now since their profits gonna be much higher? Don't jump to bad conclusions that fast...

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    How do you know that they won't hire new staff for USKO now since their profits gonna be much higher? Don't jump to bad conclusions that fast...
    LoL, do u really think that. K2 had a big staff, but they fired the most so they could get more and more profit.(do u agree with this?) It's Money business u won't see that they give a damn about players...

Banned Senior Member

You're too naive if you think that's gonna happen.
    NTT can barely run EUKO, it's full of koxpers, both in xp spots and CZ. They do ban sometimes, but most koxpers just come back with high leveled chars because they made 100's of them in the level jumping event.
    I won't even mention all the other problems with it, just read their forums and you'll get the hang of it.

yup event needs to be for 1 month max get rid of the hackers then back to business

watch they will merge no point in having 2 by the same company taking away players from each.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    watch they will merge no point in having 2 by the same company taking away players from each.
    I don't see how they can merge since the two games are so different.

there not 2 different games one is further updated if im correct where usko hasn't gotten any of these updates yet i believe

well i think Helios will be worth playing in a few weeks

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    there not 2 different games one is further updated if im correct where usko hasn't gotten any of these updates yet i believe
    True but adding the EUKO system to USKO servers would mess up the balance between nuubs trying to get gear and high lvls with gear, since prices on +2/3 uniqes would go sky high since they no longer would be 100%

O_o Senior Member

I can't see it happening.. That's just to much of a work for them, even more then merging 2 servers... It's 2 different DBs which 1 has different item method and if I'm not wrong EUKO is newer then Helios, so if it does happen, USKO players will have huge advantage over EUKO players...

I can't see it happening.. That's just to much of a work for them, even more then merging 2 servers... It's 2 different DBs which 1 has different item method and if I'm not wrong EUKO is newer then Helios, so if it does happen, USKO players will have huge advantage over EUKO players...
    well they could merge it into the same client and leave the servers like they are.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    well they could merge it into the same client and leave the servers like they are.
    Why would they do that? There is no diff then running 2 official games.

Why would they do that? There is no diff then running 2 official games.
    They wouldn't have to update two different launchers / servers everytime.
    They coudl simply merge it into 1 client and update it with the latest version but not merge the servers themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    They wouldn't have to update two different launchers / servers everytime.
    They coudl simply merge it into 1 client and update it with the latest version but not merge the servers themselves
    yep basically... the only reason euroko was made i believe was because k2 wasnt paying mgame so they made euroko to hurt usko but now that mgame has all the licenses again it only makes sense.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast