Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

NTT gives priority to USKO so Customer Support is death, kopxers are everywhere..

This is a discussion on NTT gives priority to USKO so Customer Support is death, kopxers are everywhere.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SharkNL well i think Helios will be worth playing in a few weeks How about... No?...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by SharkNL View Post
    well i think Helios will be worth playing in a few weeks
    How about... No?

Will be interesting

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    yep basically... the only reason euroko was made i believe was because k2 wasnt paying mgame so they made euroko to hurt usko but now that mgame has all the licenses again it only makes sense.
    i said this since EUKO was announced.
    Poor EUKO. hope it doesn't end up being rubbish

how can it be rubbish its the same thing as usko just a different client run by same people i guess they will merge it eventually to minimize the running costs

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    how can it be rubbish its the same thing as usko just a different client run by same people i guess they will merge it eventually to minimize the running costs
    How's that? Because the cost of 1 more login server I don't think that they'll merge the games... And anyway I think that it's up to MGame to decide what to do.

Senior Member ISpeakEnglishMate's Avatar

lets try put it this way, USKO will have priority yes, because its got a bigger client base, but at the same time, what they say and do will be completely opposite to one another, i mean you have koxpers, scammers and all kinds of other crap ruining the servers every day, and with that they would need to either fix it, or just answer tickets, and ban the hackers, but since thats not happening people want to get there gear and higher levels so they can try beat those hackers...

and EUKO i think is good and all except the fact that it took away a majority of USKOs players
    MYKO and USKO worked together if i remember correctly, myself and alot of other people from MYKO(played that accidentally) changed to USKO when it died
    yes some cleaning up would be AWESOME i.e server merges to accommodate the lack of players in certain servers and bannings for the hackers, but i dont think either will happen while they continue to make servers and stuff up there own management

so instead of just saying nah no more money to the host and developers, why not give them more money, so they can give us more staff, so they can give us updated servers, better gaming experiences, instead of just denying the fact that it isn't just the HOSTs fault, but the gamers that decide to use hacks/scam and thus making people quit

Quote Originally Posted by SharkNL View Post
    well i think Helios will be worth playing in a few weeks
    are u fucking kidding me. Helios is full of hacker starting for lvl 1 to lvl 83 with royal knight clan all koxp..

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    being rubbish as in giving EUKO even less importance.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    How's that? Because the cost of 1 more login server I don't think that they'll merge the games... And anyway I think that it's up to MGame to decide what to do.
    You're not looking at the big picture. It has absolutely nothing to do with how many clients they are running nor how many login servers they are running, it's all to do with the amount of players to keep a handle on. They just took in a game with say, 40,000 more players. They were barely capable of running EUKO with probably less than a third of that amount. They will do anything and everything possible to cut down there work load because they are about to be fucking swamped.

Unless they triple/quadruple there workforce (which is highly fucking unlikely) they will make some sort of move to merge EUKO and USKO. As hated as K2 is, they were probably 3x bigger than NTTgames, they're going to have to change something, it won't all be milkshakes and daisy chains from here on in, i assure you. The next year will probably be shakey as fuck for both versions until they can figure out how to handle this.

Senior Member ISpeakEnglishMate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    You're not looking at the big picture. It has absolutely nothing to do with how many clients they are running nor how many login servers they are running, it's all to do with the amount of players to keep a handle on. They just took in a game with say, 40,000 more players. They were barely capable of running EUKO with probably less than a third of that amount. They will do anything and everything possible to cut down there work load because they are about to be fucking swamped.

Unless they triple/quadruple there workforce (which is highly fucking unlikely) they will make some sort of move to merge EUKO and USKO. As hated as K2 is, they were probably 3x bigger than NTTgames, they're going to have to change something, it won't all be milkshakes and daisy chains from here on in, i assure you. The next year will probably be shakey as fuck for both versions until they can figure out how to handle this.
    i dont think either game is going to go past the end of this year the way its going, its going to be just hackers, and only hackers, and the legit people are going to have to sell everything and move onto another game, or just quit KOL because they dont under fucking stand that the legit players are the ones who are actually keeping the game alive by purchasing from the PUS

aus

merge and wipe it allll

well the thing with usko right now that prevents me from starting is that the majority of the +9s and +10s are illegally obtained. Which means there are +5 and +10s around invisible to the common eye and maybe other crazy items. I'm not gonna babashop into servers where people have been able to get sick items for a cheap price for so long. Euko at least has the potential to be different. (Aside from the candy canes which arent as commonly seen as for example a +10 chit set in usko)

Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    well the thing with usko right now that prevents me from starting is that the majority of the +9s and +10s are illegally obtained. Which means there are +5 and +10s around invisible to the common eye and maybe other crazy items. I'm not gonna babashop into servers where people have been able to get sick items for a cheap price for so long. Euko at least has the potential to be different. (Aside from the candy canes which arent as commonly seen as for example a +10 chit set in usko)
    let me see if i understand: you rather pay more??
    and also you really think EUKO has no dupee/bugged/illegal items at all? ofc not comparable to USKO servers but come on!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12