Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

NTTGame.com fake?

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com fake? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; of course they are lying, how else are they gonna pull off tax evasion?...
Page: 7

of course they are lying, how else are they gonna pull off tax evasion?

uytiuhiu

i have sold some of my stuff and selling the rest to on usko. im tired of usko, thinking about how cool the game was back in 2005-2007. if this turns out to be fake, i dont care. it means that if its proven its fake, i have finaly quit ko. soon some cool games r coming out as said before so i dont care if its fake or not^^( i hope its not)

Scrabblez

I think its just another hand off of an unorganized game. They give it to whoever will take it ie. mgame, gamersfirst, turkish cafe partnership, game cafe, ntt

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scrabblez View Post
    I think its just another hand off of an unorganized game. They give it to whoever will take it ie. mgame, gamersfirst, turkish cafe partnership, game cafe, ntt
    anything is better than k2

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    anything is better than k2
    LOL--unless NTT IS k2.

I'm beginning to think that NTT may be a front for mGame set up using employees they placed as liasons with G1 for training and others they hired away from G1. If you think about it, what better way to train a staff to run an international gaming company than by placing them as employees in a successful partner company?

I'm still thinking NTT is somehow related with K2, the evidence is there showing it. K2 may have had the licenses/contracts for euro countries, but remember those things do expire. The higher-ups at K2 obviously know when those things expire, and could have been in the planning for months to get this rolling. KO is a cash cow game, and smart business will tell you that the USKO version is basically beyond repair from a financial point of view.

I'm sure K2 knows exactly how excited people get when they see a new private server, or hell even a new legal server emerge. Rather than investing massive time and effort into fixing a broken version, why not release a completely new KO. The small amount of servers will make policing the game incredibly easy, cuz honestly if USKO only had 4-5 servers, I truly believe the game would be MUCH cleaner. When you have more servers than GM's to patrol them, the game will inevitably spiral out of control as USKO has.

The thing I liked hearing the most about EUKO is that they said there will be some measures in place to avoid people making 100's or 1,000's of accounts. If they can actually control that part, keeping the cheating out of the game wont be such a problem if there isn't already 100 more accounts ready to go to replace the 100's they had just banned.

Just my 2c

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    I'm still thinking NTT is somehow related with K2, the evidence is there showing it. K2 may have had the licenses/contracts for euro countries, but remember those things do expire. The higher-ups at K2 obviously know when those things expire, and could have been in the planning for months to get this rolling. KO is a cash cow game, and smart business will tell you that the USKO version is basically beyond repair from a financial point of view.

I'm sure K2 knows exactly how excited people get when they see a new private server, or hell even a new legal server emerge. Rather than investing massive time and effort into fixing a broken version, why not release a completely new KO. The small amount of servers will make policing the game incredibly easy, cuz honestly if USKO only had 4-5 servers, I truly believe the game would be MUCH cleaner. When you have more servers than GM's to patrol them, the game will inevitably spiral out of control as USKO has.

The thing I liked hearing the most about EUKO is that they said there will be some measures in place to avoid people making 100's or 1,000's of accounts. If they can actually control that part, keeping the cheating out of the game wont be such a problem if there isn't already 100 more accounts ready to go to replace the 100's they had just banned.

Just my 2c
    That 2c is worth far more than it appears

Little archer Senior Member

we'll find out if its k2 and if it is then quit, np

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    we'll find out if its k2 and if it is then quit, np
    Hell, even if it is K2 I would stick with it if they run it right. This may be a good chance to correct some of the errors/bad decisions they have made in the past

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

I know nothing about game developing/coding, but could someone tell us how hard is a patch/expansion implementation?
    To make it clear, how hard is for mgame to send patches/expansion that are already live on their version and for g1 to implement them?

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    I know nothing about game developing/coding, but could someone tell us how hard is a patch/expansion implementation?
    To make it clear, how hard is for mgame to send patches/expansion that are already live on their version and for g1 to implement them?
    Damn near impossible in some cases. The G1 version is so bastardized with patches for specific issues that the least change can cause the house of cards to come crashing down

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

How? The korean version was once where the US is now. They patched it, expanded it. What the fuck went wrong and when there was a new patch we were CERTAIN sth would go wrong? Like the Halloween patch last year, with the unlimited crisis/ibex pots and HoWs.

Let's leave g1 aside for a moment. Under normal circumstances, what are the chances of screwing a game you don't even develop? If usko had a problem that needed to be fixed, the korean version should have had it too. All g1 had to do is "run" the patches mgame is/was sending them.
    Last edited by Machiavelli; 10-09-2011 at 08:23 PM.

How? The korean version was once where the US is now. They patched it, expanded it. What the fuck went wrong and when there was a new patch we were CERTAIN sth would go wrong? Like the Halloween patch last year, with the unlimited crisis/ibex pots and HoWs.

Let's leave g1 aside for a moment. Under normal circumstances, what are the chances of screwing a game you don't even develop? If usko had a problem that needed to be fixed, the korean version should have had it too. All g1 had to do is "run" the patches mgame is/was sending them.
    Most of the hacks that have been "patched out" of the US version still exist in the Korean and Japanese versions because they do not have customers that do their damnedest to hack anything they can. The patches are what makes the US version so unstable

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    The patches are what makes the US version so unstable

So, what makes them think that EUKO customers won't do the same thing to their version too? Finding the smallest glitch and bug to exploit. Hmmm... that's a tough one.

So, what makes them think that EUKO customers won't do the same thing to their version too? Finding the smallest glitch and bug to exploit. Hmmm... that's a tough one.
    They probably will. I just hope NTT is ready for it because it isn't just the turks.

Speaking from personal experience with private servers some of the worst hacks come from the USA, Poland, Czech Republic, and Romania

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)