Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

NTTGame.com fake?

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com fake? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm sorry for making a new topic but, is it only me that see's this extremly fishy? NTTGame.com is registered ...
Page: 1

Default NTTGame.com fake?

I'm sorry for making a new topic but, is it only me that see's this extremly fishy?

NTTGame.com is registered under Proxy Inc with GoDaddy domains. Lol..
    According to the Proxy Inc agreement its allowed to hide whois information with a non-profit-corporation.

If NTTGame will open a game portal and host gameservers with hundredthousands of players with already planned payments with paypal and moneybookers, this is clearly not a non-profit-corporation.

Then, to add some magic to the mystery their launcher says "Knight Online World". And they claim to have no relation with KOWorld, weird, or mgame just happly gave NTTGame the client files of KnightOnlineWorld?

Well, also NTTGame.NET seems to be their test website for.. testing website design and random stuff, what serious company does that?

I say: This is a private server/illegal content/copyright stolen material/fake/virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Lina View Post
    I'm sorry for making a new topic but, is it only me that see's this extremly fishy?

According to the Proxy Inc agreement its allowed to hide whois information with a non-profit-corporation.

If NTTGame will open a game portal and host gameservers with hundredthousands of players with already planned payments with paypal and moneybookers, this is clearly not a non-profit-corporation.

Then, to add some magic to the mystery their launcher says "Knight Online World". And they claim to have no relation with KOWorld, weird, or mgame just happly gave NTTGame the client files of KnightOnlineWorld?

Well, also NTTGame.NET seems to be their test website for.. testing website design and random stuff, what serious company does that?

I say: This is a private server/illegal content/copyright stolen material/fake/virus.
    I suggest you read all the threads here and on the official forums before jumping to conclusions

Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    I suggest you read all the threads here and on the official forums before jumping to conclusions

Read what exactly on official forums? That Athenrye hasnt heard a word from MGame about this?

Prove me wrong, if you can. Only an idiot will blindly ignore the information I just posted.

from what I can tell:

NTTGames = K2 sub company to scam the US from paying taxes.....

and that Anhrereyaed chic is kind of looking dumb now....

Quote Originally Posted by JamesCastle View Post
    from what I can tell:

NTTGames = K2 sub company to scam the US from paying taxes.....

and that Anhrereyaed chic is kind of looking dumb now....
    You think NTTGame is Game Café Service because it says so on NTTGame's website? Lol..

Game Café Service Inc, registered company in USA, California say's nothing about any "NTTGame".

Please prove that NTTGame = Game Café Service.

Read what exactly on official forums? That Athenrye hasnt heard a word from MGame about this?

Prove me wrong, if you can. Only an idiot will blindly ignore the information I just posted.
    Just look at the tracking of GCS/NTT that Ashet, a few others and I did proving who owns NTT.

Also look at the fact they are using Pando for downloads--you cannot do that as an individual.

You might also look at all the European press coverage of the launch, not to mention the fact mGAME published that GCS was opening the server months ago.

I rest my case

Just look at the tracking of GCS/NTT that Ashet, a few others and I did proving who owns NTT.

Also look at the fact they are using Pando for downloads--you cannot do that as an individual.

You might also look at all the European press coverage of the launch, not to mention the fact mGAME published that GCS was opening the server months ago.

I rest my case

Game Cafe Services, LLC Company Profile - Located in Irvine, CA - Haesung Hwang, Thom Kozik, Alice Ly

Oh im sorry... I didnt find any information at all that Game Café Services is connected with NTTGame in any way.
    Maybe you can point it out for me, since I might be plain retarded afterall?

Please provide real proof, well you cant because there isnt any.

* NTTGame is not a registered company
    * NTTGame domain is signed up anonymously to hide something
    * NTTGame themself says they are Game Café Services without any real proof

Game Cafe Services, LLC Company Profile - Located in Irvine, CA - Haesung Hwang, Thom Kozik, Alice Ly

Oh im sorry... I didnt find any information at all that Game Café Services is connected with NTTGame in any way.

Please provide real proof, well you cant because there isnt any.

* NTTGame is not a registered company
    * NTTGame domain is signed up anonymously to hide something
    * NTTGame themself says they are Game Café Services without any real proof
    Hell, they tried hiding all existence of either companay for months

Ignore the names of the companies for a second.
    Are you familiar with Pando Media Booster and how it works?
    An individual or small company cannot use PMB for downloads. Access to PMB requires a corporate account belonging to a valid media or gaming company.

Still think it is a private server?

Hell, they tried hiding all existence of either companay for months

Ignore the names of the companies for a second.
    Are you familiar with Pando Media Booster and how it works?
    An individual or small company cannot use PMB for downloads. Access to PMB requires a corporate account belonging to a valid media or gaming company.

Still think it is a private server?
    Just because they have a 3rd-party tool installer that installs pando media booster its magically legit? I'm sure an experienced c++ programmer can make/fake this. Also their client is KOWorld files. Ignore that as you wish.

Also, their installer needs to be packet spoffed to see where the download source is. I bet its not in any way related to PMB.

Well thanks for the tip, I already contacted Proxy Inc, MGameCorp.. its time to write a letter to Pando Media Booster aswell.

i don't think i want to try Euko anymore. sounds to fishy

Quote Originally Posted by puppet View Post
    i don't think i want to try Euko anymore. sounds to fishy
    Agreed!

Go find more information, Lina! Go girl!

SpitfireTemp

The download link from the nttgame site is http://gcs-icdn.pandonetworks.com/GC...Downloader.exe, which is a subdomain of pandonetworks.com, no?

This is getting old its already been stated somewhere that Athenrye and all those guys at k2 whatsoever isn't allowed to talk about it before its made official

"from what i can gather online id say euko is the real thing <--- yes i said that"
    (Nothos or whatever his name is said this "Forum moderator at official")

there is a ton of mmo sites talking about this closed beta... i seriously doubt all of them are fake too tbh...

Anyways keep looking... :=)

At first I thought it was a bit fishy also, but after reading topics/announcements etc it came across more 'real'.
    Ah well, we will know soon enough if it's a PS/scam/official version, since the Beta is at 11 Oktober

if beta goes well and its all real then i will join it

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)